Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited August 2015

I didn't get it either, it probably depends on what you say you would do if you had control over Hyperion.

EDIT: if it is that, then that means in canon Rhys has feelings for Sasha, no matter what.

FFS telltale

kristi78968 posted: »

It's weird how I never got the dialogue from Jack about taking pictures with Sasha. I'M THE 1%! Seriously though, not once did Sasha's na

• Jack never talked about Sasha for me either.

I didn't even touch the flower, I sided against Jack all the time, I trusted Fiona.

He never ever mentions her for me. I don't know how people are getting this at all?

It's weird how I never got the dialogue from Jack about taking pictures with Sasha. I'M THE 1%! Seriously though, not once did Sasha's na

• enter image description here

You can ask @ABigBadWolf about it.

• I trusted FIona and Sasha ain't got get nothing from me. I was like the rudest asshole ever but still got this crap

• I'm off to bed.

I have a dentist appointment tomorrow, gonna get 4 minor fillings in my rear teeth :( So that means a shot to numb my mouth for 45 minutes >:(

@rhonu I'm not being put to sleep so when I return I will be normal! XP

• Because they're ar$eholes and Scrubs.

They don't care about Rhyiona >:(

Green613 posted: »

Also, to shed some light on why I'm still angry, and not really forgiving of anything Telltale did with Rhyiona this episode. The reason I'm

• Sweet dreams BRO. :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm off to bed. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow, gonna get 4 minor fillings in my rear teeth So that means a shot to numb my mouth for 45 minutes >:( @rhonu I'm not being put to sleep so when I return I will be normal! XP

• They did on purpose... very bad... move Scrub-tales /:(

MichaelBP posted: »

I'm gonna be honest here, the option to kiss Scooter felt like it was there just to spite. 'Cause you know... Fiona was going to be able to kiss Rhys back in episode 3, before they removed it, and they must've seen how salty we were about that.

• Probably did something in Ep. 2? Or 3? :/

I swear, I didn't give it to her and I NEVER GOT THE DIALOGUE.

• Yeah it is kinda stupid how Jack never sees Trusting Fiona being Rhys liking Fiona, I mean for fucks sake, there was unused audio of Jack saying Rhys only trusted Fiona because he wanted to fuck Sasha; like, no telltale, kinda the opposite, atleast they had to sense to cut that out

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Jack never talked about Sasha for me either. I didn't even touch the flower, I sided against Jack all the time, I trusted Fiona. He never ever mentions her for me. I don't know how people are getting this at all?

• Ugh that sucks, are they injecting it, like, into the gums?

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm off to bed. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow, gonna get 4 minor fillings in my rear teeth So that means a shot to numb my mouth for 45 minutes >:( @rhonu I'm not being put to sleep so when I return I will be normal! XP

• More like Scrub-tales, they don't care about us /:(

I didn't get it either, it probably depends on what you say you would do if you had control over Hyperion. EDIT: if it is that, then that means in canon Rhys has feelings for Sasha, no matter what. FFS telltale

• edited August 2015

It's nearly 4am here and I am still so pissed that I can't sleep.

• At least she's the "con artist babe". Jack has some sense left in him.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah it is kinda stupid how Jack never sees Trusting Fiona being Rhys liking Fiona, I mean for fucks sake, there was unused audio of Jack sa

• So many curious people. I completely understand. :^)

• Maybe that audio I found will have goodbye hug and kiss?

COME ON TELLTALE ! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

At least she's the "con artist babe". Jack has some sense left in him. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• And its funny, because I found it! How's your inbox ;3

So many curious people. I completely understand. :^)

• edited August 2015

fouuund any other interesting things

And its funny, because I found it! How's your inbox ;3

• Or maybe we can uh stay.

Instead of leaving.

Maybe that audio I found will have goodbye hug and kiss? COME ON TELLTALE ! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

• Hey Wolf... I heard you are the man for some sweet spoilers...

enter image description here

• My inbox is completely purple. I can load it about 10 times and almost everything is purple.

And its funny, because I found it! How's your inbox ;3

• If you want them shoot me a PM. ;P

Hey Wolf... I heard you are the man for some sweet spoilers...

• Rhyiona will in happen in episode 5, right guys?
    RIGHT?!

• Rhyiona will in happen in episode 5, right guys?
    RIGHT?!

• Doubt it honestly

Cody_nara posted: »

Rhyiona will in happen in episode 5, right guys? RIGHT?!

• Just hope and it will happen

• Not Purple

My inbox is completely purple. I can load it about 10 times and almost everything is purple.

• Sadly probably not, Rhys' new role is way to major for bl3

Or maybe we can uh stay. Instead of leaving.

• Who knows.

• Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

I swear there will be a hug. Really ;-;

Doubt it honestly

• edited August 2015

Hope is the last thing that dies, right?

• Lemme give ya a little PM.

Sadly probably not, Rhys' new role is way to major for bl3

• They'll regret it someday.

They did on purpose... very bad... move Scrub-tales /:(

• Wait what? I had no idea about that. What were the details on that?

I'm gonna be honest here, the option to kiss Scooter felt like it was there just to spite. 'Cause you know... Fiona was going to be able to kiss Rhys back in episode 3, before they removed it, and they must've seen how salty we were about that.

• (?) They WILL..

They'll regret it someday.

• Sometimes hope is tortured... But yeah it mostly die if you don't hope that hope survive

• None of us will.

(?) The Rhyionans will never forget that.

(?) MichaelBP WILL NEVER FORGET THAT!

• When Telltale ignores you, but not only does that, they throw you into the mud in the rain, beat you down, and then kick you when you cry, I'm inclined to say yes. They've certainly killed all of my hope.

• edited August 2015

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go kill some Scrub-tale employees, be right back! (A joke)

• [removed]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.