Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm an edgy nincompoop, it's a pleasure.

buntingsir posted: »

Sounds fun. I'm a dumb weepie, nice to meet you.

• How does one JOIN this mythical skype group?

Houpps posted: »

Skype group tell me more about it 0_0

• But I'm still going to do it.

As much as I love Rhysha, I cannot tolerate bullies of any kind. I don't care what gender they are, where they're from, or how old they are. They may give excuses for their behaviour, or even reasons, but I won't care.

So if the sailors are gonna start taunting after being explicitly told not to, I'm going to have to warn them.

And I'm not going to be as nice as I was like the last message.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Hey, I'm just using sarcasm here. The number of insults against us today has been absolutely ridiculous. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• What are you going to do, go over to Reddit to tell them off? Because... that's like walking into shark infested waters

LawmanZero posted: »

But I'm still going to do it. As much as I love Rhysha, I cannot tolerate bullies of any kind. I don't care what gender they are, where t

• sure.. bring a knife to a gunfight... you're gonna have a great time...

But I'm still going to do it. As much as I love Rhysha, I cannot tolerate bullies of any kind. I don't care what gender they are, where t

• No. I'm never going to do that.

Look, I lurk on so many subreddits. FNAF. Borderlands. Marvel Studios. Subreddit Drama. I've seen what it's like, and know how lethal Redditors can be. Hell, I don't even have a Reddit account-why have one when I'm already part of the TV Tropes army?

So the warning is simply gonna stick to the forums.

What are you going to do, go over to Reddit to tell them off? Because... that's like walking into shark infested waters

• The forums are pretty tame, though -- aside from maybe one or two things I've seen recently.

No. I'm never going to do that. Look, I lurk on so many subreddits. FNAF. Borderlands. Marvel Studios. Subreddit Drama. I've seen what it

• bashing all the salt like

enter image description here

Guys let's talk about something nice, shall we...? What's all the drama for?

• I think that cat just blessed that watermelon.

bashing all the salt like Guys let's talk about something nice, shall we...? What's all the drama for?

• what drama? i ain't seen nothing dramatic today. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

bashing all the salt like Guys let's talk about something nice, shall we...? What's all the drama for?

• He masterly cut it for everyone to enjoy. No fuss, no sound.

I think that cat just blessed that watermelon.

• It's a shame I hate watermelons.

Sorry, kitty.

He masterly cut it for everyone to enjoy. No fuss, no sound.

• I hate watermelons

It's a shame I hate watermelons. Sorry, kitty.

• Well, maybe I am the one who's dramatizing here, but I just got the impression that those reddit posts left some sour taste around here.

Okay, let's just drop it, clearly I'm wrong and I'm glad about it. :P

what drama? i ain't seen nothing dramatic today. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• enter image description here

I hate watermelons

• Yeah, I remember.

Do you like melons? I bet he can provide you with one.

It's a shame I hate watermelons. Sorry, kitty.

• commie-nazi

Since today is "shit on Rhyiona shippers day" which insult do you prefer to be called? I am partial to "weenie". It just gives off a vibe of a tame dislike. It's beautiful.

• I do like melons.

This cat is my new favourite person.

Wait...

Yeah, I remember. Do you like melons? I bet he can provide you with one.

• dem stereotypes

Kruzii posted: »

commie-nazi

• Funny how sometimes I confuse melons

with watermelons

I do like melons. This cat is my new favourite person. Wait...

• Still, you never know. It can get vicious sometimes...and some sailors were more upset than most.

Also, I digistructed my Internet biplane and did some small surveillance over the Rhysha battleship, and I can tell you that they're slowly going from celebrating to borderline-gloating. Which isn't really funny.

The forums are pretty tame, though -- aside from maybe one or two things I've seen recently.

• One is heaven the other is hell.

Hint: Melons are heaven.

Funny how sometimes I confuse melons with watermelons

• Pfft, I'm not going to go over to Reddit.

I don't even have a Reddit account, I'm already a Troper and therefore quite busy, and I've been on Subreddit Drama-very good sub, despite their amoralness at times-to notice that anyone who goes in and starts disagreeing will get downvoted to hell, and they won't win, too-not against several thousand battle-hardened Redditors.

sure.. bring a knife to a gunfight... you're gonna have a great time...

• Yeah, uh... that's kind of what I mean by

aside from maybe one or two things

But I don't wanna offend anyone so I didn't get into it.

Still, you never know. It can get vicious sometimes...and some sailors were more upset than most. Also, I digistructed my Internet biplan

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

Would you guys like me tell you my dream?

• Just heard the news about Episode 4 guys! Will try to free up some time just so that I can play through it! I'm hoping for the best. :s

• only if it's lewd...

Eryka posted: »

• PAUL YOU'RE HERE

BigBadPaul posted: »

Just heard the news about Episode 4 guys! Will try to free up some time just so that I can play through it! I'm hoping for the best.

• have fun (:

Just heard the news about Episode 4 guys! Will try to free up some time just so that I can play through it! I'm hoping for the best.

• I'm not going to be overly hostile to them. I'll give a warning for both battleships, but try to encourage both to be nice.

Yeah, uh... that's kind of what I mean by aside from maybe one or two things But I don't wanna offend anyone so I didn't get into it.

• sure, my dreams are boring anyway

Eryka posted: »

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

I forget to write you so it wasn't having any sense, but no it's not lewd... WAIT! THERE IS SOME RAPING IN IT! (No but seriously there is some raping in it but I never really see it in my dream)

only if it's lewd...

• play it and avoid the internet before you play it there are spoilers everywhere

• You're indeed a mastermind of subtle hints.

Cats are like our saviours then - bravely destroying all these hellish spawns.

One is heaven the other is hell. Hint: Melons are heaven.

• My dream:
    My story start at my camp.
    For unknow reason there was a Werewolf that looks more like a Yeti into a little room.
    We we're trying to open the door but what happen is that we we're opening it, close it, opening it, close it... But finnally (I suppose it was one of my animators or something) opened the door and maked the Werewolf stop by injecting him a product.
    After, some of the people with me we're going in this room.
    (I forget a part here)
    Some of the people (in my group it was more werewolfes) starts becoming zombies and werewolf but this happened only for like 1 night???
    I didn't want to but I've heard stuff that I wasn't suppose to.
    Some guard or soldier who came from the Forrest we're trying to fight me (????) but it seems like I was to badass and I finally survive (some of the soldier we're trying to rape some girls so the "Grand" Soldier said that the fight was over).
    After I don't really remember, but I remember that my Animator named Abeille was trying to help me and that another animator named Sushi was away for a while and thwn he come back.
    I never finish my dreams but I'd like to!

• Eh, I'm happy for them, to be honest.

I'm not going to be overly hostile to them. I'll give a warning for both battleships, but try to encourage both to be nice.

• Cats eat watermelons to rid their humans of its foul presence.

Truly great and loyal warriors!

You're indeed a mastermind of subtle hints. Cats are like our saviours then - bravely destroying all these hellish spawns.

• What's all this reddit stuff? Please don't tell me I'm the only one who doesn't get what drama unfolded there.

• If you are going to post your skype publicly, please go to skype options - advanced - connection and Allow direct connections to your contacts only. Currently anyone with your skype name can get your IP address.

Yami_Wolf posted: »

TamaVuk

• no drama :)

at least for me. i seriously don't understand why we've been paying so much attention to it.

JumpyJoey posted: »

What's all this reddit stuff? Please don't tell me I'm the only one who doesn't get what drama unfolded there.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.