Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh, and by the way, since your thread is bigger than Rhysha's, I've determined it as a Yamato-class battleship, for ships that are big, popular and occasionally butt heads with other ships.

Beauty.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Eh, I'm happy for them, to be honest.

• But we're gentle giants. ;-;

LawmanZero posted: »

Oh, and by the way, since your thread is bigger than Rhysha's, I've determined it as a Yamato-class battleship, for ships that are big, popular and occasionally butt heads with other ships.

• In my battles with trolls in TWDG section, I was usually refered to as whore. I'm 14. Sounds good to me!

Since today is "shit on Rhyiona shippers day" which insult do you prefer to be called? I am partial to "weenie". It just gives off a vibe of a tame dislike. It's beautiful.

• Oh. Well that's good then. I just get a bit suspicious when I arrive here and see two pages about reddit.

no drama at least for me. i seriously don't understand why we've been paying so much attention to it.

• edited August 2015

Sounds like the average 4channer. Ignore them.

In my battles with trolls in TWDG section, I was usually refered to as whore. I'm 14. Sounds good to me!

• edited August 2015

Uhhhh, that's a cantaloupe.

Or I've been lied to my entire life.

buntingsir posted: »

Funny how sometimes I confuse melons with watermelons

• Oh, I don't get offended. It's entertaining that these trolls, at the time, didn't know they were calling a 12 year old a whore.

Sounds like the average 4channer. Ignore them.

• It's still a type of melon. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Uhhhh, that's a cantaloupe. Or I've been lied to my entire life.

• Ah.

buntingsir posted: »

It's still a type of melon. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• I've seen 9 year olds get called whores too. The world is shit.

Oh, I don't get offended. It's entertaining that these trolls, at the time, didn't know they were calling a 12 year old a whore.

• Rape dreams are scary. I once had a dream where my middle school bully anally raped me in front of the class because I refused to give her my notebook. She used her hand and beat me until I was black and blue. It was interesting to say the least, and I don't think I'll ever be able to look her in the eyes ever again without thinking about that dream.

Eryka posted: »

I forget to write you so it wasn't having any sense, but no it's not lewd... WAIT! THERE IS SOME RAPING IN IT! (No but seriously there is some raping in it but I never really see it in my dream)

• So I'm not a shipper.
    I put a comment a few pages back saying "You should take the confirmed out of the title :) " That was a light hearted comment of course, but some of you either were joking when you responsed or just toxic.

• edited August 2015

I'm pretty sure everyone was joking. ;P

Maybe we should add more smilies or something... I have a feeling people take us more seriously than we mean things sometimes.

kaza125 posted: »

So I'm not a shipper. I put a comment a few pages back saying "You should take the confirmed out of the title " That was a light hearted comment of course, but some of you either were joking when you responsed or just toxic.

• whats so bad about joking?

So I'm not a shipper. I put a comment a few pages back saying "You should take the confirmed out of the title " That was a light hearted comment of course, but some of you either were joking when you responsed or just toxic.

• Oh... That's sad but actually in my dream I don't really see the soldier raping the girl it's the "Grand" soldier who stop the fight because he notice his soldier doing that

Rape dreams are scary. I once had a dream where my middle school bully anally raped me in front of the class because I refused to give her m

• enter image description here

I'm pretty sure everyone was joking. ;P Maybe we should add more smilies or something... I have a feeling people take us more seriously than we mean things sometimes.

• Nothing wrong with joking, just people being really toxic :D
    BUt yeah, my suggestion still stands for the 'confirmed' to be removed.

Kruzii posted: »

whats so bad about joking?

• my suggestion still stands for the 'confirmed' to be removed.

then why did you lie to us and say that it is a joke when it obviously isn't.

Nothing wrong with joking, just people being really toxic BUt yeah, my suggestion still stands for the 'confirmed' to be removed.

• Outside jokes now, we'll be keeping the title simply because it means a lot to us. We started like this back in March and changing it now would just feel out of place. And hey, new comers have a funny surprise when they open the topic and there's a giant boot in their faces. :P

Nothing wrong with joking, just people being really toxic BUt yeah, my suggestion still stands for the 'confirmed' to be removed.

• At my school my locker is the number 60... I wish I could have the locker 69

• well.. nah bro. don't be rude brah

• No... Vaughn, in my playthrough was saved by that creepy old dude from Atlas ^^

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

maybe Vaughn?

• Don't worry, Rhyiona is a gentle battleship. The picture doesn't show that you're warlike or anything, it shows how nice your battleship is.

And the officers and crew are nice people. I can attest that. One of my biggest friends is a Rhyiona fan, so I sympathise with all of you.

But we're gentle giants. ;-;

• Syberian, right? I've seen you mention her a couple of times. :)

Don't worry, Rhyiona is a gentle battleship. The picture doesn't show that you're warlike or anything, it shows how nice your battleship is.

• But that doesn't mean he can't die later in the episode 5.

XDJulieXD posted: »

No... Vaughn, in my playthrough was saved by that creepy old dude from Atlas ^^

• OMG Gravity Falls reference <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

Remember my friend who drew those Borderlands zines with me? She drew this for me! :') She's so awesome! (I have her permission to post this)

• when things get too heated

enter image description here

• when things get too heated

when things get too heated

• JOHN NO

• yeah, literally.

• JOHN YES

JOHN NO

• ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) 'kay bruh.

JOHN NO

• ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

JOHN YES

• enter image description here

JOHN YES

• Eryka is 2lewd2

JOHN YES

• She is, by far, the biggest friend on Fanfiction.net I have, and one of the nicest Alabamans in the world, period. She has an adorable cat, and her blog does its utmost best to keep away most of the Tumblr Borderlands fandom, which is, frankly, full of shit.

Syberian, right? I've seen you mention her a couple of times.

• I've actually seen her blog before even though I don't use tumblr and the amount of shit she seemed to get for shipping Zer0/Athena makes me lose faith in humanity.

She is, by far, the biggest friend on Fanfiction.net I have, and one of the nicest Alabamans in the world, period. She has an adorable cat,

• edited August 2015

no thread can handle my sanic skills

It happens here and now there as well.

When will I find a worthy opponent? :P

• Thanks, I'll take as a compliment

Eryka is 2lewd2

• edited August 2015

Hey guys, we made it to reddit! The comments mostly make fun of us.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TumblrInAction/comments/3hjciw/shippers_devastated_and_brought_to_tears_upon/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.