Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• *5 months AND 2 days

we've been famous for 5 months already, bruh

• otp material

enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Skeletons x Sanic. I'm gonna SHIP IT.

• Even my manga ships (i'm bracing for green's weeaboo comment in 3, 2 ,1...) are suffering long droughts.

• YES!!

BEAUTIFUL!!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

otp material

• Here's a video showing off the mod:

enter link description here

that gif is amazing

• We call this : The Curse of Shipping

Even my manga ships (i'm bracing for green's weeaboo comment in 3, 2 ,1...) are suffering long droughts.

• OH MY GOD THANK YOU <3!

MichaelBP posted: »

Here's a video showing off the mod: enter link description here

• This is HOLY

Skeletons x Sanic. I'm gonna SHIP IT.

• edited August 2015

Still... Shipping usually whored at every chance in Fairy Tail and even that is suffering a drought lately. Damn.

Eryka posted: »

We call this : The Curse of Shipping

• I know that feel. I usually get the short end of the stick when it comes to ships. Especially in anime/manga since they usually throw in thousands of girls of which only a few are waifu material...and then in the end the MC either choses no one or the stupid main girl with no contest for the others. So painful...

Even my manga ships (i'm bracing for green's weeaboo comment in 3, 2 ,1...) are suffering long droughts.

• ALL ABOARD

otp material

• Hey, I've come over from the Rhysha thread. I saw the reddit thing. How's everybody holding up and what's going on?
    I hope nothing bad has happened.

• So holy and flawless

buntingsir posted: »

This is HOLY

• Sadly I can't any other Sonic bike mod gifs, but hey, there's this Yoshi bike gif.

http://media.giphy.com/media/14fX2WQuOIVHBC/giphy.gif

darkfoxTM posted: »

That is gold.

• In what kind? Shounens or shoujos?

I know that feel. I usually get the short end of the stick when it comes to ships. Especially in anime/manga since they usually throw in tho

• its a toxic subreddit anyway

Hey guys, we made it to reddit! The comments mostly make fun of us. https://www.reddit.com/r/TumblrInAction/comments/3hjciw/shippers_devastated_and_brought_to_tears_upon/

• they have a baby

buntingsir posted: »

This is HOLY

• We're doing fine, thanks for the concern. :)

We already laughed a lot about that thing.

Hey, I've come over from the Rhysha thread. I saw the reddit thing. How's everybody holding up and what's going on? I hope nothing bad has happened.

• You're welcome. :3

Sanic looked kinda broken at the end... oh no... this probably happened to him, after the crash. :(

http://25.media.tumblr.com/a0a518a73a96d9b48d20f280bf330d77/tumblr_miff336bwK1r9vo44o1_500.png

OH MY GOD THANK YOU !

• well, usually in shounen and seinen. I hardly ever read shoujo.

In what kind? Shounens or shoujos?

• I don't read shoujo either but I hear the shipping is a mess 90% of the times.

Shounen doesn't do much better most of the time... I kind of prefer things like Soul Eater where the main intention is obvious and there are no real "rival" ships for the sake of drama.

well, usually in shounen and seinen. I hardly ever read shoujo.

• edited August 2015

Yeh episode 4 really inspired me to draw more Rhys and Jack. I'm still kinda shocked by that final scene. :(

This is still a work in progress (obviously since Jack is not there) but I wanted to share this little tip with you:

My friend told me that she sometimes draws her pictures using only black and white and adds the colors later. She does that because this way it's much easier to do smooth shadows and lightning. I totally agree. It's so much easier!! At least for me :P

Now I'm extremely happy because this method was made for me!! >:D

• Poor Sanic, he didn't deserve that :'(

Now he'll never be able to go fast like before </3

MichaelBP posted: »

You're welcome. Sanic looked kinda broken at the end... oh no... this probably happened to him, after the crash.

• Yeah, i got confused. I don't think Rhysha was confirmed or anything in this episode.
    If at all, I'd prefer Telltale to give us a choice.
    It'd be sad without you guys, if it had been confirmed though.

We're doing fine, thanks for the concern. We already laughed a lot about that thing.

• This is gorgeous. <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yeh episode 4 really inspired me to draw more Rhys and Jack. I'm still kinda shocked by that final scene. This is still a work in progre

• Yep, she likes that show :D

XDJulieXD posted: »

OMG Gravity Falls reference

• This is fate, so beautiful.

they have a baby

• already? woah,they're fast but that's not surprising because we all know how fast Sanic's skills are

they have a baby

• Dats spoopier than Sanic.EXE.

they have a baby

• but does soul eater even have romance? It doesn't look like a series which would deliver on that. That's also a problem. If it's not harem, there might only be one girl, but hardly anything will ever happen between her and the MC. So sad.

I am actually all in for romance. Especially the tragic kind. But try finding stuff like that which actually works.

I don't read shoujo either but I hear the shipping is a mess 90% of the times. Shounen doesn't do much better most of the time... I kind

• wonderful <3

Yeh episode 4 really inspired me to draw more Rhys and Jack. I'm still kinda shocked by that final scene. This is still a work in progre

• It's very Rhyiona

why do i have a sneaking suspicion scrubtale will rewrite everything?

• edited August 2015

Aw, that's really nice of you, thank you. <3

Nah, we just thought it'd be and with no way out of it. It's just that... well, people started yelling there was so much "unavoidable Rhysha" that we all freaked out and got angry. But then we actually saw the episode and went "wat". Looking at it now is kinda funny. :P

Yeah, i got confused. I don't think Rhysha was confirmed or anything in this episode. If at all, I'd prefer Telltale to give us a choice. It'd be sad without you guys, if it had been confirmed though.

• This is amazing.

(✧∀✧)

• Wow... that's amazing. And I agree, this method really fits you, it has room for so many details. I like the way his mouth is curved like he's biting his lip, and also the separate tufts of hair. Oh, and the hexagon pattern, too.

• edited August 2015

It's not focused on romance at all. But there's really a lot of moments between the protagonists and it's kind of implied they're going to be a thing. Kind of unavoidable, too, since they're partners and even live together. There's just no Naruto kind of thing where X likes Y but Y likes Z and Z doesn't care about romance or that kind of stuff. It's very simple.

but does soul eater even have romance? It doesn't look like a series which would deliver on that. That's also a problem. If it's not harem,

• Poor Sanic indeed, it's CJ's fault. He's shit. >:'(

tfw you realize Sanic might never go fast again.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130224144502/sonic/images/6/61/Sonic-Crying.jpg

Poor Sanic, he didn't deserve that Now he'll never be able to go fast like before </3

• Well I'm not mad. They handled Rhysha waaaay better in this episode than in ep 3.

It's very Rhyiona. It's Rhys and Fiona racing up a hill and saying goodbyes.

I mean, if Fiona would kiss Scooter goodbye, I'm sure she could do the same for Rhys.

AAAAW ;A; Please TTG, let us have this one moment!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.