Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Trust me, if anything they will add on to it like the stranger convo I found for ep 3.

Y'all need to stop giving up

It's very Rhyiona why do i have a sneaking suspicion scrubtale will rewrite everything?

• depends if Rhys is about to die. A kiss isn't that hard to give to someone who is about to make peace with his life.

• thank you ;D As I said, it's really exiting to learn how to do things better.

I didn't even know that you could color grayscale pictures.. :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

This is gorgeous.

• edited August 2015

i didn't say i'm giving up, i'm just preparing for the worst ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Poogers555 posted: »

Trust me, if anything they will add on to it like the stranger convo I found for ep 3. Y'all need to stop giving up

• I would have to say that a large amount of stuff on there is accurate. They get out of hand a lot, I'll give you that, though. But tumblr seems to get out of hand a lot more.

robrua posted: »

its a toxic subreddit anyway

• Don't remind me about Naruto. I can't believe I used to be into that...and that one ship I had was a pain. It was very unpopular and ended up not being canon, thus eventually destroying the last reason why I had kept reading all this time. What a huge waste of time.

It's not focused on romance at all. But there's really a lot of moments between the protagonists and it's kind of implied they're going to b

• You should come to the Skype conversation because we're talking about them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yeh episode 4 really inspired me to draw more Rhys and Jack. I'm still kinda shocked by that final scene. This is still a work in progre

• edited August 2015

What was the ship if you don't mind me asking?

Don't worry about that one. We hate Naruto in this thread. It has the most bullshit ending in anything I've ever seen. I read the whole thing but it was so bad. Worse than Bleach and that thing sells less.

Don't remind me about Naruto. I can't believe I used to be into that...and that one ship I had was a pain. It was very unpopular and ended u

• edited August 2015

Oooh, interesting method, thank you and your friend. ;3 I might try it sometime later, very intriguing...

And thank you for sharing this, really excited to see the final version. His look is so heartwrenching. ;__;

Yeh episode 4 really inspired me to draw more Rhys and Jack. I'm still kinda shocked by that final scene. This is still a work in progre

• CJ made a mistake, but how can you say "shit" to this face :( ?

enter image description here

rip sanic's skillz </3

MichaelBP posted: »

Poor Sanic indeed, it's CJ's fault. He's shit. >:'( tfw you realize Sanic might never go fast again.

• Hey there! everything is fine :) what about ya?

Hey, I've come over from the Rhysha thread. I saw the reddit thing. How's everybody holding up and what's going on? I hope nothing bad has happened.

• great buddy!

• I am good. A little disappointed by the episode, but I'm doin' fine.

Kruzii posted: »

Hey there! everything is fine what about ya?

• edited August 2015

Thanks, I'm happy that my friend shared this tip with me :D I'm still gonna add some lighning and change some things here and there but overall I'm happy with this. Next I start drawing Jack and then I add the colors.

Oh, and the hexagon pattern, too.

I usually avoid drawing the hexagon pattern because it's so damn difficult to draw :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

Wow... that's amazing. And I agree, this method really fits you, it has room for so many details. I like the way his mouth is curved like he's biting his lip, and also the separate tufts of hair. Oh, and the hexagon pattern, too.

• NaruSaku...yeah, I know...throw the stones xD
    it's just that I really couldn't get into Hinata...at all. And there weren't any alternatives. Eventually I grew sick of every fucking character, especially Naruto who had about as much intelligence as a skag. And that would even be an insult to skags. I dropped the manga at the ninja war arc that resurrected all teh dead, finally drawing the line and calling it quits after having been fed up with the series for months.

What was the ship if you don't mind me asking? Don't worry about that one. We hate Naruto in this thread. It has the most bullshit ending

• just watched news. apparently LOL isn't cool anymore. HAHA is the new LOL. and the more 'hahas' the funnier. that are quality news. It wasn't even a boulevard channel. excuse me please, gotta go crying in the corner, questioning mankind.

• Well he's shit at driving a bike. If he was any good at it, Sanic would still be able to go fast. >:'(

Sanic's skillz will always live on in our hearts and in gifs. ;-;

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

CJ made a mistake, but how can you say "shit" to this face ? rip sanic's skillz </3

• But I'm busy drawing them!! ;D

(actually, I'm not even sure if I have a skype..)

Eryka posted: »

You should come to the Skype conversation because we're talking about them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• how comes?

I am good. A little disappointed by the episode, but I'm doin' fine.

• LOL isn't cool anymore.

just watched news. apparently LOL isn't cool anymore. HAHA is the new LOL. and the more 'hahas' the funnier. that are quality news. It wasn't even a boulevard channel. excuse me please, gotta go crying in the corner, questioning mankind.

• I... kinda shipped NaruSaku too.

I sincerely still think Kishimoto sold out to the west fans or something because all those freaking parallels with Kushina and everything couldn't be for nothing. Hinata ruined the manga. The last movie should have been called Hinata: The Last because that's all it was. I hate her.

I think Sakura deserved to at least get enough character development to end up with someone who didn't, you know, try to kill her four times.

NaruSaku...yeah, I know...throw the stones xD it's just that I really couldn't get into Hinata...at all. And there weren't any alternatives

• It's gonna be so awesome! :D

I get ya... I mean, I don't really, cause I can't draw at all, but patterns like that are very difficult. I probably couldn't do it with a ruler.

Thanks, I'm happy that my friend shared this tip with me I'm still gonna add some lighning and change some things here and there but overal

• looks like I'm not cool anymore, HAHA

just watched news. apparently LOL isn't cool anymore. HAHA is the new LOL. and the more 'hahas' the funnier. that are quality news. It wasn't even a boulevard channel. excuse me please, gotta go crying in the corner, questioning mankind.

• Super short episode. I was convinced the credits were trolling me until the menu screen showed up.
    Ending was predictable. I knew this would happen since the beginning. Gearbox are too thirsty to let Jack go.

how comes?

• You are welcome! And thanks! ;D

His look is so heartwrenching. ;__;

I'm both drawing and crying ;---;

buntingsir posted: »

Oooh, interesting method, thank you and your friend. ;3 I might try it sometime later, very intriguing... And thank you for sharing this, really excited to see the final version. His look is so heartwrenching. ;__;

• CJ should have been more careful :(

Sanic will never be forgotten <3

Well he's shit at driving a bike. If he was any good at it, Sanic would still be able to go fast. >:'( Sanic's skillz will always live on in our hearts and in gifs. ;-;

• I don't even know how it ended, but I guess Sasuke came back, everybody welcomed him back as a buddy and Sakura spread her legs for him the instant he asked for it. Yep. Could totally see that happening.

Remember when Hinata died once? I had hoped she would have been dead for sure. But I somehow knew it was all fake.

I... kinda shipped NaruSaku too. I sincerely still think Kishimoto sold out to the west fans or something because all those freaking para

• "Drawing"

But I'm busy drawing them!! ;D (actually, I'm not even sure if I have a skype..)

• enter image description here

Eryka posted: »

"Drawing"

• Basically Sasuke suddenly, out of nowhere, put his actual personality behind, had a five second fight with Naruto and everyone suddenly decided he was good again. And Sakura forgot her development of 600+ chapters for him. And Hinata got what she wanted even though Naruto is the main character.

Sounds... legit.

Also! It seems like in the spinoff Sasuke left his daughter and wife behind and is never home. What a wonderful ending.

I don't even know how it ended, but I guess Sasuke came back, everybody welcomed him back as a buddy and Sakura spread her legs for him the

• yes, you are right, felt like a filler ;| I wouldn't mind having jack around in any form in BL3 :P

Super short episode. I was convinced the credits were trolling me until the menu screen showed up. Ending was predictable. I knew this would happen since the beginning. Gearbox are too thirsty to let Jack go.

• So, I wanted to ask you guys a question. How old are you all?

I realize it's been asked before but I'm guessing people were more shy then. That's including me xD

I'm 13, hopefully I seem a bit more mature online :P

• Yeah, he really should have. If only GTA's were experts with hedgehogs like they are with humans. :(

There's a little bit of Sanic in all of us. ;-;

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

CJ should have been more careful Sanic will never be forgotten

• I have a feeling I'm gonna feel like a grandpa.

So, I wanted to ask you guys a question. How old are you all? I realize it's been asked before but I'm guessing people were more shy then. That's including me xD I'm 13, hopefully I seem a bit more mature online :P

• wot, u 69?

I have a feeling I'm gonna feel like a grandpa.

• CJ didn't know Sanic had feelings, like all humans ;__;

but on a serious note GTA was so much fun when I played it

Yeah, he really should have. If only GTA's were experts with hedgehogs like they are with humans. There's a little bit of Sanic in all of us. ;-;

• u fookin perv

wot, u 69?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

I mean "Drawing" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• tfw you were saying haha before it got kewl

[In the distance] cough Damn hipster cough

• I'm 13, just like you

So, I wanted to ask you guys a question. How old are you all? I realize it's been asked before but I'm guessing people were more shy then. That's including me xD I'm 13, hopefully I seem a bit more mature online :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.