Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I love the black and white drawings. They are very romantic (more than colored IMHO)

enter image description here

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yeh episode 4 really inspired me to draw more Rhys and Jack. I'm still kinda shocked by that final scene. This is still a work in progre

• My Grandpa is really 69

ABigBadWolf posted: »

u fookin perv

• feeling like a grandma already :| guess we belong to the older people here. please don't put us in a nursing home, kiddos

I have a feeling I'm gonna feel like a grandpa.

• lol, or should i say... haha...

u fookin perv

• .......best manga ever.

...at least Ichigo was likable in bleach...bloody hell.

Basically Sasuke suddenly, out of nowhere, put his actual personality behind, had a five second fight with Naruto and everyone suddenly deci

• what if ur grandpa is actually wolf?

Eryka posted: »

My Grandpa is really 69

• Lol, I'm 13, too :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

So, I wanted to ask you guys a question. How old are you all? I realize it's been asked before but I'm guessing people were more shy then. That's including me xD I'm 13, hopefully I seem a bit more mature online :P

• Nah, Wolfie, you're fine. I feel like I should be in preschool.

• We're gonna get kicked out, Kruzii... this young generation doesn't understand.

Kruzii posted: »

feeling like a grandma already guess we belong to the older people here. please don't put us in a nursing home, kiddos

• Ichigo was cool but I genuinely wish Rukia was the protagonist.

...I love Rukia.

.......best manga ever. ...at least Ichigo was likable in bleach...bloody hell.

• edited August 2015

I'm 13, hopefully I seem a bit more mature online :P

What!!! Really? Well hell yeah you are really mature! :D And your English is really good too! ( I didn't speak English as well as you when I was 13 years old :D)

I'm 21. I hopefully I seem a bit less childish online xD

So, I wanted to ask you guys a question. How old are you all? I realize it's been asked before but I'm guessing people were more shy then. That's including me xD I'm 13, hopefully I seem a bit more mature online :P

• enter image description here

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

what if ur grandpa is actually wolf?

• That's interesting, I did not know that :)

I'm 13, just like you

• Aww, Joey, you're such a cutie-patootie. ^-^ (I don't mean any offence, you seem really mature, smart and level-headed)

I'm still 20. Sadly noone gets any younger. >_>

• This could explain why he left every night and why he is so hairy in his back.

what if ur grandpa is actually wolf?

• I'm turning 20 this October ^-^

Wow I never expected you to be 13 though

I probably seem really childish online .-.

• damn kids, after all we have done for you?

We're gonna get kicked out, Kruzii... this young generation doesn't understand.

• You guys are the majority though, it seems like. :P

Nah, Wolfie, you're fine. I feel like I should be in preschool.

• and that means wolf has child/children. he never even told us that!!1

• you'll never guess my age.. ;)

• 16? 17? 20? 13?

you'll never guess my age..

• Remember the conversation about the dog?

This time we're taking it.

Kruzii posted: »

damn kids, after all we have done for you?

• edited August 2015

but she was...boring, I think...I don't really remember. All I remember is that I liked hollow Ichigo, Kenpachi and the name of the move that could control sakura petals. It sounded pretty badass. I believe it was something like "Zenbon Sakura Kage Yoshi"

EDIT: Ah, nevermind. I somehow mistook her for Orihime. I hated Orihime. I don't really remember Rukia.

Ichigo was cool but I genuinely wish Rukia was the protagonist. ...I love Rukia.

• Black and white drawings are charming :3

(But I'm still gonna color this ;D)

Houpps posted: »

I love the black and white drawings. They are very romantic (more than colored IMHO)

• I didn't know either

That's interesting, I did not know that

• Huh, who would've guessed? (I meant that for me, I couldn't tell a fifty year-old apart from a teenager).

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Lol, I'm 13, too :P

• so who's ur grandma then?

This could explain why he left every night and why he is so hairy in his back.

• Byakuya, her brother. :P She was pretty boring in the first arc but that's because she did nothing, couldn't even fight without her powers. She gets better -- she has Bankai now.

but she was...boring, I think...I don't really remember. All I remember is that I liked hollow Ichigo, Kenpachi and the name of the move tha

• 69 years old ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I am 12, I'm turning 13 in September. C:

• never? that sounds mysterious

I'd say 17?

• I though you we're 16 or 17...

• Well, I'm glad I come across as older, that seems to happen a lot to me. About my English, I guess I'm a fast learner :)

You seem great. All of you do, which is why I felt weird revealing my age.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm 13, hopefully I seem a bit more mature online :P What!!! Really? Well hell yeah you are really mature! And your English is rea

• a cutie-patootie

What is this adorable word oh my god! :DD

buntingsir posted: »

Aww, Joey, you're such a cutie-patootie. ^-^ (I don't mean any offence, you seem really mature, smart and level-headed) I'm still 20. Sadly noone gets any younger. >_>

• yes! the kids can keep the hamster

Remember the conversation about the dog? This time we're taking it.

• Same, Wolfy.

Except I'm feeling like grandma, lol.

• Now he'll have to live with the fact that he crippled Sanic for the rest of his life.

Yeah, the older ones were a lot of fun. 4 was pretty boring for me tbh, and whenever I try to play 5, I end up getting bored, after a while. Still haven't even finished it.

CJ didn't know Sanic had feelings, like all humans ;__; but on a serious note GTA was so much fun when I played it

• edited August 2015

1'st September will be 22

I'm old as the world XD

• Marija, how old are you? :)

never? that sounds mysterious I'd say 17?

• yeah, I kinda dropped bleach somewher ein the middle because even though I consider it to be the best of the endless ones (Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece, Fairy tail), it was still pretty boring all in all. I am more a guy who likes stories and believable characters. these endless series never really deliver on that.

Byakuya, her brother. :P She was pretty boring in the first arc but that's because she did nothing, couldn't even fight without her powers. She gets better -- she has Bankai now.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.