Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Snow White???

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

so who's ur grandma then?

• xD My first time being called that, I honestly think it applies better to Gortys. None taken, I'm just glad I've got that off my chest now.

Hey, that's plenty young! Got your whole life ahead of you :) (Yay for cliché phrases!)

buntingsir posted: »

Aww, Joey, you're such a cutie-patootie. ^-^ (I don't mean any offence, you seem really mature, smart and level-headed) I'm still 20. Sadly noone gets any younger. >_>

• I can quickly get bored of some games, and I don't even know why, I still have some to finish like Dreamfall Chapters, Her Story etc :/

MichaelBP posted: »

Now he'll have to live with the fact that he crippled Sanic for the rest of his life. Yeah, the older ones were a lot of fun. 4 was prett

• That's a deal. If they is what they want, this is what they'll get!

Kruzii posted: »

yes! the kids can keep the hamster

• That's kinda what I was expecting ;) You don't seem childish, just a bit quiet sometimes.

Oh yeah? Success :)

• nice

Eryka posted: »

Snow White???

• I actually really like Fairy Tail, as boring as it gets. The nakama talk and whatever, there's just something charming about it when he's not putting ass shots in battles for no reason.

yeah, I kinda dropped bleach somewher ein the middle because even though I consider it to be the best of the endless ones (Dragon Ball, Naru

• As you know, I'm 14. :) Been here since I was 12.

JumpyJoey posted: »

So, I wanted to ask you guys a question. How old are you all? I realize it's been asked before but I'm guessing people were more shy then. That's including me xD I'm 13, hopefully I seem a bit more mature online :P

• less than 18 >:)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Marija, how old are you?

• Well you did once mention you were in high school (dunno if I got that right) and if I base it off the Swedish educational system then you're 16 - 19. Then again I'm probably wrong.

you'll never guess my age..

• LMAO

...Yeah, people usually thought I'm 16-17.

I though you we're 16 or 17...

• 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59,60,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68,69?

you'll never guess my age..

• It's one of my favorite English words!

nohuhhuh posted: »

a cutie-patootie What is this adorable word oh my god! :DD

• How old? 15? XD

less than 18

• Nice, so is one of my best friends, though she's a year under me :)

I am 12, I'm turning 13 in September. C:

• correct ;)

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59,60,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68,69?

• what a tease :P

less than 18

• But you're not old :(

See, I was worried about this precisely because I don't want to be thought of as a kid.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

You guys are the majority though, it seems like. :P

• i'm actually younger than that ;)

although i'm kinda glad y'all think i'm older than that

Well you did once mention you were in high school (dunno if I got that right) and if I base it off the Swedish educational system then you're 16 - 19. Then again I'm probably wrong.

• You seem great. All of you do, which is why I felt weird revealing my age.

hey we are big family here, nobody's gonna judge you :3 I thought you would be like 19. But hey, it's just a number, a number doesn't define you :P

I admit that when I hear "13 year old" I immediately think myself being the same age. And I was so childish back then.

Well, I'm glad I come across as older, that seems to happen a lot to me. About my English, I guess I'm a fast learner You seem great. All of you do, which is why I felt weird revealing my age.

• this was going on up here and I wasn't even seeing it omg

and that means wolf has child/children. he never even told us that!!1

• Which number?

correct

• Well 22 isn't as mythical an age as you'd like it to be xD

• edited August 2015

Ya, I know, It's just that the world is so different when you got to your third decade. x)

xD My first time being called that, I honestly think it applies better to Gortys. None taken, I'm just glad I've got that off my chest now. Hey, that's plenty young! Got your whole life ahead of you (Yay for cliché phrases!)

• Yup, I knew that. Thanks again for the encouragement, Hellie <3 You're the best :)

As you know, I'm 14. Been here since I was 12.

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

what a tease :P

• 1_ ;)

Which number?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

A lot of us is under 18, we're not "allowed" too play TTG.

• I'm just joking! I would have never guessed you were 13 to be honest.

But you're not old See, I was worried about this precisely because I don't want to be thought of as a kid.

• maybe ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

How old? 15? XD

• Oh really? Pray, do tell.

Nvm my 13 years that makes me sound old as hell.

i'm actually younger than that although i'm kinda glad y'all think i'm older than that

• Yay! :D

Yup, I knew that. Thanks again for the encouragement, Hellie You're the best

• I love birds. In my oven.

Kruzii posted: »

please! Rhysha would be the person who just running after me all the time. my emergency plan at best. Rhyiona would be the person I would admire from the distance because I know I am not good enough for them.

• 17?

1_

• edited August 2015

edit : yup, 99% sure you're 15

1_

• I know the feel, I probably have games in my backlog that I can't even remember right now. I'm playing through Batman Arkham Knight right now, and I really want to finish it before MGS V and then I have The Witcher 3, which at my pace I'll only finish when I'm 80 years old. How is Dreamfall Chapters, from what you've played? I've been meaning to buy it (adding another one to ye backlog ._.)

I can quickly get bored of some games, and I don't even know why, I still have some to finish like Dreamfall Chapters, Her Story etc

• I am not even trying them anymore, really. I dropped them all shortly after the beginning, since I realized this would just become a second Naruto eventually. Only with a different setting and drawing style.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I actually really like Fairy Tail, as boring as it gets. The nakama talk and whatever, there's just something charming about it when he's not putting ass shots in battles for no reason.

• Hahahahaha, I played my first TTG game at 11. XD

A lot of us is under 18, we're not "allowed" too play TTG.

• Roflmao XD

maybe ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.