Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It is the essence of cute little animals, cutesy things, adorableness and other sweet stuff in the galaxy. :3

nohuhhuh posted: »

a cutie-patootie What is this adorable word oh my god! :DD

• You're one year younger than my sister omg xD

hugs

I gotta go sleep

Goodnight Joanna ^_^

JumpyJoey posted: »

That's kinda what I was expecting You don't seem childish, just a bit quiet sometimes. Oh yeah? Success

• It's much, much better that Naruto, that I'll tell you. All the pairings are pretty much defined and that really helps a lot because you know they're not going to ruin the ending.

I am not even trying them anymore, really. I dropped them all shortly after the beginning, since I realized this would just become a second Naruto eventually. Only with a different setting and drawing style.

• Most people would say "can't wait" but I'm happy as it is, though I wouldn't mind gaining knowledge xD

buntingsir posted: »

Ya, I know, It's just that the world is so different when you got to your third decade. x)

• For me it's 11 or 12 years

Hahahahaha, I played my first TTG game at 11. XD

• BTW...

enter image description here

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Lol, I'm 13, too :P

• Just switched avatar from Rhys to Rodrik. :)

Any fun stuff happening?

• enter image description here

GrumpyDof posted: »

I love birds. In my oven.

• edited August 2015

What if they remove it like they removed the episode 3 kiss scene?

EDIT:

Thinking about it they might just give you guys the fanservice, I don't see any harm in doing it.

Poogers555 posted: »

Trust me, if anything they will add on to it like the stranger convo I found for ep 3. Y'all need to stop giving up

• 19?! Damn, that beat my expectations. But then again I dunno how you guys think.

Ahaha, I'm childish too. I've just never let loose.

You seem great. All of you do, which is why I felt weird revealing my age. hey we are big family here, nobody's gonna judge you I

• 14?

1_

• edited August 2015

Everyone is so young, this is so cute. :D

• This is where I say "Success" but to be honest it feels weird having you know my age.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm just joking! I would have never guessed you were 13 to be honest.

• Well I still even haven't finished the book 2 although the book 3 is already out and it's a bit boring at the beginning but there are really lots of puzzles (I suck at them so I end up searching a tutorial on the internet lmao). The choices matter, like seriously. I don't wanna spoil anything for you but something you didn't even expect happens to have big consequences. It's a cool game but I'm not really into it since I haven't played other Dreamfall games before :/

Btw you play as 2 characters. Hope this somehow helps. :)

MichaelBP posted: »

I know the feel, I probably have games in my backlog that I can't even remember right now. I'm playing through Batman Arkham Knight right no

• It is more about my life principles. XD It seems that I actually 45-50 years old because very unhappy with the youth nowadays. I love to read morals and notation. And always dissatisfied with everything XD

Well 22 isn't as mythical an age as you'd like it to be xD

• I played my first TTG when I was 10 XD

Eryka posted: »

A lot of us is under 18, we're not "allowed" too play TTG.

• but the romance will never be a focus...and I kinda wanna see guys taking on entire armies because they took their girlfriends and stuff like that. I am a hopeless romantic...which is really odd for a dude, I suppose.

It's much, much better that Naruto, that I'll tell you. All the pairings are pretty much defined and that really helps a lot because you know they're not going to ruin the ending.

• I wish I had siblings.

hugs

Good night, Kimmy <3

Kimmy-klu posted: »

You're one year younger than my sister omg xD hugs I gotta go sleep Goodnight Joanna ^_^

• Nothing really changes, though. Joey's still Joey.

This is where I say "Success" but to be honest it feels weird having you know my age.

• yeah! some of you aren't even allowed to play this game

Everyone is so young, this is so cute.

• Me and John are young and find innuendos everywhere, that's cute right?

• If we cared we wouldn't be here ;)

Eryka posted: »

A lot of us is under 18, we're not "allowed" too play TTG.

1_

• Lol XD

Oh wait, Lol is not a cool word anymore.

Haha XD

• xD You're an old soul then

Houpps posted: »

It is more about my life principles. XD It seems that I actually 45-50 years old because very unhappy with the youth nowadays. I love to read morals and notation. And always dissatisfied with everything XD

• Not everyone XD

• I don't know, man, the romance is kind of pretty strong in FT. More than Naruto and Bleach combined. It's probably the most romance focused shounen I've read. There's a whole chapter dedicated to Erza's dramatic romance with Jellal where they're about to kiss, Lucy's "will I or won't I" relationship with Natsu... plenty of romance in this one imo. Not all the time but quite a lot compared to most.

but the romance will never be a focus...and I kinda wanna see guys taking on entire armies because they took their girlfriends and stuff like that. I am a hopeless romantic...which is really odd for a dude, I suppose.

• That's the most reassuring thing I've heard all day :')

Nothing really changes, though. Joey's still Joey.

• Youngsters are getting bolder...

Kruzii posted: »

yeah! some of you aren't even allowed to play this game

• Thanks, it really does help. :) I've wanted to get into the Dreamfall series, though since I already have trouble going through some games until the end, I might be beteer off watching a walkthrough of the other 2, for now. I've heard that the 1st one is one of those adventure games with crazy puzzles and if you didn't pick up an item before, you're screwed.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Well I still even haven't finished the book 2 although the book 3 is already out and it's a bit boring at the beginning but there are really

• BEAUTIFUL

Yeh episode 4 really inspired me to draw more Rhys and Jack. I'm still kinda shocked by that final scene. This is still a work in progre

• I turned 23 yesterday (thanks for the gift, TTG), but I'm not the oldest one around here, right? Right? Man, I feel old enough already... :/ :D

So, I wanted to ask you guys a question. How old are you all? I realize it's been asked before but I'm guessing people were more shy then. That's including me xD I'm 13, hopefully I seem a bit more mature online :P

• enter image description here

That's the most reassuring thing I've heard all day :')

• Most. :P

Houpps posted: »

Not everyone XD

• edited August 2015

Tbh those puzzles annoy me sometimes. You really have to think hard and I dunno..they're pretty complicated, just like the plot when you have never played any of those dreamfall games before. It's all something about magic, politics etc.. It's pretty confusing imho (:

Glad I could help! ^_^

MichaelBP posted: »

Thanks, it really does help. I've wanted to get into the Dreamfall series, though since I already have trouble going through some games unt

• I don't know what is this 'knowledge' of which you're talking about. :P

I mean, I still think like I'm 15, because I'm not really experienced in life or something.

I'm happy as it is

I think it's good, you only live once as people say, so just improving yourself and learning as life goes normally without any rush is really nice.

Most people would say "can't wait" but I'm happy as it is, though I wouldn't mind gaining knowledge xD

• 23 is good. Nice age :)

HellFish posted: »

I turned 23 yesterday (thanks for the gift, TTG), but I'm not the oldest one around here, right? Right? Man, I feel old enough already...

• HellFish posted: »

I turned 23 yesterday (thanks for the gift, TTG), but I'm not the oldest one around here, right? Right? Man, I feel old enough already...

• Please do share this audio file with us, papa Poogs, I really need it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.