Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• in your age, I climped on trees and was outside the whole day! and got drunk really hard the first time. BUT mostly I was outside and did stuff! to be fair, the internet connection wasn't that good back then

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Youngsters are getting bolder...

• nope, gonna turn 15 in june 2016 :P

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

15 edit : yup, 99% sure you're 15

• Ohohoho I like this, I like this a lot <3 :^)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yeh episode 4 really inspired me to draw more Rhys and Jack. I'm still kinda shocked by that final scene. This is still a work in progre

• @John_Smith13 How old are you?

• and got drunk really hard

Don't encourage them. ;-;

Kruzii posted: »

in your age, I climped on trees and was outside the whole day! and got drunk really hard the first time. BUT mostly I was outside and did stuff! to be fair, the internet connection wasn't that good back then

• edited August 2015

Old soul? Ooooh, it's entertaining. I think I sold it a long time ago, but I don't remember when and why XD

insidious laughter

JumpyJoey posted: »

xD You're an old soul then

• gonna turn 15 in june 2016 ;)

Eryka posted: »

@John_Smith13 How old are you?

• edited August 2015

i just started using lol more frequently recently, lol.

Cool was never meant for me.

just watched news. apparently LOL isn't cool anymore. HAHA is the new LOL. and the more 'hahas' the funnier. that are quality news. It wasn't even a boulevard channel. excuse me please, gotta go crying in the corner, questioning mankind.

• Too late enter image description here

and got drunk really hard Don't encourage them. ;-;

• sooo you're 14 rn? woah, I always thought you were like 17

mind blown

nope, gonna turn 15 in june 2016 :P

• well, maybe I will give it another try some time.

I don't know, man, the romance is kind of pretty strong in FT. More than Naruto and Bleach combined. It's probably the most romance focused

• DON'T DRINK!! YOU'RE 13!!

Eryka posted: »

Too late

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

So you're 14! It's nice to know that my best lewd friend is 1 year older! But I'm my heart you'll always be 69 years old.

gonna turn 15 in june 2016

• Am I allowed in your guys' club yet?

enter image description here

Everyone is so young, this is so cute.

• Lemme know what if you think if you do. Might be hard to get into at first because the art is ugly as hell in the beggining.

well, maybe I will give it another try some time.

• Sure! Just come into the nursing home me and Kruzii are at. Any elders are welcome!

buntingsir posted: »

Am I allowed in your guys' club yet?

• Waow really? Yo I thought you were in high school 'an 18 or something? I got that really wrong xp

btw me is 17 :^)

JumpyJoey posted: »

So, I wanted to ask you guys a question. How old are you all? I realize it's been asked before but I'm guessing people were more shy then. That's including me xD I'm 13, hopefully I seem a bit more mature online :P

• uhm. our internet connections sucked back then. we had no other choice. don't drink. ye.

nailed it.

and got drunk really hard Don't encourage them. ;-;

• Could've phrased that better... I meant that since I'm 13, I'm in eighth grade (skipped first grade) and learning eighth grade stuff. While becoming an adult seems rather terrifying as I still have no idea what to do with my life, I do not want to be stuck with the intellectual capacity of a 13 year-old for the rest of my life (this is only if I were to hypothetically remain 13 forever). I'd want my brain to mature and I'd want to learn things.

Life experience will come, don't worry.

I'm kinda gonna enjoy growing up.

I don't know what is this 'knowledge' of which you're talking about. :P I mean, I still think like I'm 15, because I'm not really experie

• Relax it's just some Vodka and some Wine enter image description here

DON'T DRINK!! YOU'RE 13!!

• fuck the system! lolololololololololololol

Quiff posted: »

i just started using lol more frequently recently, lol. Cool was never meant for me.

• Good good, my back is starting to hurt. Now where did I put my plaid and that nice rocking chair...

Sure! Just come into the nursing home me and Kruzii are at. Any elders are welcome!

• i revealed my secret, it'd be fair if u revealed urs :P

sooo you're 14 rn? woah, I always thought you were like 17 mind blown

• it can be worse than One Piece or Attack on Titan...

Naruto was pretty ugly in the first place.

Lemme know what if you think if you do. Might be hard to get into at first because the art is ugly as hell in the beggining.

• I am like the worst role model ever, aren't I? @Eryka, YOUNG LADY PUT THAT DOWN

DON'T DRINK!! YOU'RE 13!!

• Oh ducky, you're my big sis then ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

pls take care of me well and make me breakfast every day.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm 13, hopefully I seem a bit more mature online :P What!!! Really? Well hell yeah you are really mature! And your English is rea

• Yup. Sorry bruh :P

I kinda knew it. Första eller andra ring?

Quiff posted: »

Waow really? Yo I thought you were in high school 'an 18 or something? I got that really wrong xp btw me is 17 :^)

• I can't wait to go to sleep at 8. :) Being old is amazing.

Good good, my back is starting to hurt. Now where did I put my plaid and that nice rocking chair...

• Well hello there, Lord Forrester.

Just switched avatar from Rhys to Rodrik. Any fun stuff happening?

• Please teach her the right ways!

I am like the worst role model ever, aren't I? @Eryka, YOUNG LADY PUT THAT DOWN

• yes ur a real grandpa wolf

i kno ur real age and ur secret

I have a feeling I'm gonna feel like a grandpa.

• edited August 2015

Most of my experience with puzzles in games comes from the Zelda series, though I doubt that helps with Dreamfall. I didn't have a lot of trouble with the many of the puzzles in the series, and sometimes it's more to do with the dungeon design.

And thank you. <3

Tbh those puzzles annoy me sometimes. You really have to think hard and I dunno..they're pretty complicated, just like the plot when you hav

• @Eryka! you shouldn't drink so early in your life! it makes your brain go 'duh'

Please teach her the right ways!

• can we at least be as lewd as before, sis?

I am like the worst role model ever, aren't I? @Eryka, YOUNG LADY PUT THAT DOWN

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

Of course Big brother! (Is that comment was suppose to be for me...)

can we at least be as lewd as before, sis?

• Younger than I thought then :)

gonna turn 15 in june 2016

• well it was your choice to reveal it but yea it'd be fair for me to tell or whatever

try to guess first

i revealed my secret, it'd be fair if u revealed urs :P

• sure!

can we at least be as lewd as before, sis?

• Happy Birthday! (better late than never, right?)

HellFish posted: »

I turned 23 yesterday (thanks for the gift, TTG), but I'm not the oldest one around here, right? Right? Man, I feel old enough already...

• enter image description here

@Eryka! you shouldn't drink so early in your life! it makes your brain go 'duh'

Sign in to comment in this discussion.