Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You're not alone

JumpyJoey posted: »

Nope. Am I the only one doing that and yet not commenting on anything?

• Guilty.

Eryka posted: »

Am I the only one refreshing the page, waiting for someone too said something?

• Am I the only one doing that and yet not commenting on anything?

enter image description here

Nope. Am I the only one doing that and yet not commenting on anything?

• Heck yeah, can't wait!

BigBadPaul posted: »

I might be doing yet another play-through of Episode 4. But this time, I will be making pictures, just like back in the day, when I was making the... you know what I mean. I will see what I can bring you guys. Hopefully it will be worth the wait.

• I dunno if that's a relief or if I should tell you to get more involved in the conversation :P

You're not alone

• I don't feel like I add anything to the conversation?

Am I the only one doing that and yet not commenting on anything?

• Same..

• enter image description here

good enough reason, i guess..

I don't feel like I add anything to the conversation?

• I'm actually chating with @Wolfenus54 on Skype so I miss some thing sometime

I dunno if that's a relief or if I should tell you to get more involved in the conversation :P

• Don't mind me, sometimes I get reality checks xP

good enough reason, i guess..

• Oh. Well that's nice :)

I'm actually chating with @Wolfenus54 on Skype so I miss some thing sometime

Well I tried looking for pokemon sage and stumbled upon there other game pokemon clover...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Nah, that's Pokemon Sage. It's also a great game.

• stahp it. you're scaring the lurkers...

• what the actual fuck is this

Jaesong1 posted: »

Well I tried looking for pokemon sage and stumbled upon there other game pokemon clover...

• Their other pokemon fangame project... I think I should choose grasshole as my starter

what the actual fuck is this

• I think I'll stick with Pokemon Sage. ;P

Jaesong1 posted: »

Their other pokemon fangame project... I think I should choose grasshole as my starter

• I see what you were trying to do, but this isn't enough of a topic to talk about.

• what would make rhys jealous

• fiona sweet talking her money

Kruzii posted: »

what would make rhys jealous

• edited August 2015

ye. rhys comes back home and hears from the living room: 'baby, you don't know how important you are to me'

fiona sweet talking her money

• Fiona's kiss to Scooter

• NO, JOHN! NO! THIS STILL HURTS!

• "Shh, it'll be okay, baby." She stroked the cash. "I promise I'll be with you forever... at least until I see something I want to buy."

"You..." Rhys pointed an accusing finger at her, "you love that thing more than you love me!"

She rolled her eyes.

"I loved money before I loved you."

ye. rhys comes back home and hears from the living room: 'baby, you don't know how important you are to me'

• that woman knows where her priorities are. don't worry rhys, she gonna buy you new socks and, if you ask nicely, some candy floss from it.

"Shh, it'll be okay, baby." She stroked the cash. "I promise I'll be with you forever... at least until I see something I want to buy." "

• THIS STILL HURTS

enter image description here

NO, JOHN! NO! THIS STILL HURTS!

• If he's lucky she'll get him some ice cream.

that woman knows where her priorities are. don't worry rhys, she gonna buy you new socks and, if you ask nicely, some candy floss from it.

• I've been working on this comedic Rhyiona fanfic when boom , my bigger brother comes , and well...

I hate my brother , he's an asshole like my dad , and that's why I stay away from them , my dad wanted to kill my mom when I was as little as 5 , I've seen her bleeding on the floor and crying many times when I was 4-5 years old , one day mom told me that my dad wanted to strangle her while I was at kindergarten but she ran away quickly.

And well he told my mom that our family disgusted him and then left , I've stopped talking to him like 2-3 years ago , because I've never enjoyed talking to him anyway.

Anyway enough with that , so my brother is like him and uh... he came home earlier and came into my room asking me what's up and stuff , but I knew he didn't care and came to scream at me , so I told him to fuck off and well stuff went down , he screamed at me , threatened to kill me , he even hit me where I got freaking stabbed and the pain was too much , so of course , I've went down the floor and started to cry.

And the worst part is my mom wasn't home , she was at work and we'll I couldn't call her , so yeah I was home alone with that fucker.

After that he left and I came here to write this comment after I've stopped crying.

As you can see my life is shit , I'm not living a good life like some of you guys , I was even in depression because of the problems with my family.

This makes me regret that I didn't bleed to death that night , would've been better.

I shouldn't even talk about this stuff here but well you guys are part of my family and well , we're tight , I've told you about the other incident so why not this , I don't have anyone to talk about it right now anyway.

So right now I'm continuing to work on my fanfic to help me feel better , but I'm not sure how much humor I have right now ;/

• well, if he treats her good.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If he's lucky she'll get him some ice cream.

• I got jealous. ):(

Fiona's kiss to Scooter

THIS STILL HURTS

• by giving her lots of hugs of course

well, if he treats her good.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I got jealous. ):(

• of course, what did you thought?

by giving her lots of hugs of course

• This makes me regret that I didn't bleed to death that night , would've been better.

Don't ever say that, that's not true.

Things can be tough today but they'll get better; that wouldn't solve anything. It's hard now but I'm sure one day you'll look back and think "wow, I'm really glad that didn't happen" because things will be better by then.

Brawl posted: »

I've been working on this comedic Rhyiona fanfic when boom , my bigger brother comes , and well... I hate my brother , he's an asshole li

• rhys did :P

did she eat too much ice cream

• Damn, this guy should seriously fuck off. That's pretty rough, heres hoping you get to move out as soon as you can.

Brawl posted: »

I've been working on this comedic Rhyiona fanfic when boom , my bigger brother comes , and well... I hate my brother , he's an asshole li

• What I just said. ;P

of course, what did you thought?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.