The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited August 2015

I worked for an Hour editing these two songs together.

Garnet/Estelle: Stronger Than You Ft. Peridot

(Peridot Rap belongs to Annemarie1996 on Youtube, Please support her channel, I just edited this together like a doof.)

(Also, Garnet's Rap belongs to Cartoon Network, Rebecca Sugar, and Estelle.)

This is the Video

• I posted about that movie a while back.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Salt123's Movie of the Day.......Previously: K-19: The Widowmaker Today: Hachi: A Dog's tale and a scene of the day enter link description here

• Sad but kind of touching movie.

I posted about that movie a while back.

• True true.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Sad but kind of touching movie.

• That's good. Anything significant happen while I was away again?

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'm doing fine

• edited August 2015
  • Anyone who loves Shrek:

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Shrek_(Shrek_is_Love,_Shrek_is_Life)

• it was a joke man

BigBlindMax posted: »

People think everything in Arabic reads "Allahu akbar". It's actually not used so much outside of battle And moments of emotional distress.

• Salt123's Movie of the Day........Previously: Hachi: A Dog's Tale Today: Million Dollar Baby

enter image description here

and a scene of the day (Best Part of the movie...)

enter link description here

• High five

ye

• Shrek is not a villain tho ;=;

Anyone who loves Shrek: http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Shrek_(Shrek_is_Love,_Shrek_is_Life)

• edited August 2015

These articles about asteroids hitting the earth always make me nervous. I know recently NASA claimed an asteroid wasn't going to hit on September but you never know and I know it's not cool to be paranoid but there are a little bit more articles now about asteroids having a chance to hit the earth. There's also that story about two galaxies combining so what do you know..

• enter image description here

I tune NASA out most of the time, but this stuff makes me nervous, too. I think I read a catastrophic asteroid could reach Earth and by the time we recognize it, it'd be too late, but idk if that's true. NASA rarely gives straight answers.

J-Master posted: »

These articles about asteroids hitting the earth always make me nervous. I know recently NASA claimed an asteroid wasn't going to hit on Sep

• no

papai46 posted: »

High five

• Just the forums changed, nothing else really.

ShaleReeve posted: »

That's good. Anything significant happen while I was away again?

• You post the creepiest shit.

My dream girl, here it goes! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao0mij7EHUA

• Salt123's Movie of the Day........Previously: Million Dollar Baby Today: A Few Good Men

enter image description here

and a scene of the day

enter link description here

• That isn't nice of you. Why are you saying this! You're jealous that you can't squeeze your legs like that, just joking, but please define your "creepiest shit".

You post the creepiest shit.

• Softcore fetishistic video randomly posted out of nowhere, and then a few days ago you post a video that literally has an animation of costumed people fucking as the main picture. I don't know man, seems pretty weird to me.

That isn't nice of you. Why are you saying this! You're jealous that you can't squeeze your legs like that, just joking, but please define your "creepiest shit".

• How has this Summer gone by so fast?!? Jeez, August is almost over and it barely feels like any time has passed since the start of the month.

• Yeah.... Summers almost over :( At least I had a good one though...

How has this Summer gone by so fast?!? Jeez, August is almost over and it barely feels like any time has passed since the start of the month.

• Dude they land robots on other planets and shit, I believe their math. And if you're talking about the milky way and andromeda galaxies colliding that won't happen for like another billion years or something. Don't worry about it.

These articles about asteroids hitting the earth always make me nervous. I know recently NASA claimed an asteroid wasn't going to hit on Sep

• ISIS 2nd in command killed by drone strike.

Good new from Iraq, for once. I hope it was painful.

• 2 MILLION VIEWS?!?! Holy crap.

• Yep.

2 MILLION VIEWS?!?! Holy crap.

• Dude, if rogue asteroids scare you, you might not want to know more about the vastness and enormity of the universe and how chaotic and horrifyingly amazing it is.

First of all, if Earth is going to be hit with an asteroid which would wipe out all humankind, it would happen. Nothing we can do about it. Thankfully we do have people tracking the worst asteroids which would threaten us. So, if you see one little article about END OF THE WORLD ASTEROID it;s likely a alarmist who is trying to rile people up. If shit hits the fan, we will now. And TBH, I think I know what asteroid your're talking about. I think honestly the issue was that, it's going to make a pass over us, but it's gonna be the closest pass by in a long time, like, it won't be that close for another century. That doesn't mean a collision, it simply means it's making a close fly bye. So, I wouldn't worry about it.

As for colliding galaxies, it's like the law of the universe. Galaxy's are in clusters, and clusters usually involve colliding galaxies. One day, like, billions of years from now the Milky Way and the Andromeda Galaxy are going to collide. But before that happens, I believe that the Sun will die. And before that, the sun will expand to a point where Earth will be inhospitable. Now, if you're talking about a colliding galaxy close to us, I think the issue would be the gamma radiation (some sort of radiation) that will blow out towards us. But I have taken astronomy courses and done a bit of research to feel confident to say, if we were in harms way of colliding galaxy radiation or even supernovae or novae happening, we would know.

The largest issue we face today as a society due to astronomical events, is solar flares, magnetic storms etc.

I could talk about astronomy and the universe all day, but don't be living in fear. It's just nature, and nature knows how it works. It might be scary, but it's also the reality we live in. If it didn't work the way it does, we might not be here. :)

• edited August 2015

Hey, if you don't mind me saying what is on my mind and you've got enough time, it would be great if you guys check out my interactive story.

Middle: An Interactive Story

So, what is the story about? Well, the story begins in Gensincolo, days before the rebel Zabagam Ecilefde reaches at the castle of the Katz Dynasty. During this time, King Tarly II wants his only heir of the throne to be safe. The rest of the story is up to you.

Also, there is a contest going on, so read the thread to know how to participate.

Feedback would be perfect.

Thank you.

• OMG you have a sick mind if you think this is fetish.... aaarr. Oo noooo, how do you know that my fetish is watermelon? GOD DAMNED!

Ok I will stop joking but please let me correct you, the video isn't random and is from youtube she workout at gym and all of my friend like it, I can't see anything wrong with that, not even close to creepiest or shit and maybe is weird or unusual but I don't mind getting under her hood. Ok this is creepiest thought, just to see how she squeeeeezzzeee me slowly...

The word "creepy" is the feeling of fear and producing a sensation of anxious or apprehensive. I mean is ok to feel uneasy or something that isn't pleasant to you, but it doesn't make sense to call the word "shit" after "creepiest", maybe you can do it better, I doubt but suggest to start with coconut.

I am and will not lie when I say that I have a weaker spot to an athletic girl especially if it has abs, but that doesn't make me any weird that have softcore fetishistic and yeah I know that I post a strange video with unusual sexual context (art).

Look, I'm sorry if I offended or insulted you by any means but I'll post right now a video from oct. 2014 just for make you happy.

Softcore fetishistic video randomly posted out of nowhere, and then a few days ago you post a video that literally has an animation of costumed people fucking as the main picture. I don't know man, seems pretty weird to me.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2015

but please define your "creepiest shit".

@AllThatRemains Welcome to the dark side of youtube! Just joking. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDXUDehUgIQ

• edited August 2015

Dat thumbnail.

LMFAO DAT VIDEO THO

@AllThatRemains Welcome to the dark side of youtube! Just joking. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDXUDehUgIQ

• OMG don't tell me that no one know about Sara? SaraOnTheInternet? guys there are so many boobies that you didn't see!http://kisni.wen.ru/archive/smile/haha.gif

papai46 posted: »

Dat thumbnail. LMFAO DAT VIDEO THO

• Here's an example? Example of... creepiest, shit define you.

btw AWESOMEO you're AWESOME

https://gratuitousrex.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/wpid-image.jpg

AWESOMEO posted: »

but please define your "creepiest shit".

• Hello! Thank you so much! <3
    You are awesome too :)

This people are awesome: @#TeamSarah, @-Anna-, @-Bigby-, @-Chaos-, @-Kenny, @-Rhys-, @-XYAB-, @0oishi, @12494, @16_BIT_MARIO1, @24601, @2

• Dude, stop believing that shit, the world was suppose to end like 5 times now. Also, do you know when the galaxies are suppose to collide? A long time from now, you'll be dead and dozens of offspring will be too.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.