Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• WOAAA! NICE ONE!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"I need to start working on my to-do list." "What are you going to start with?" "You." "!!!"

• Good night!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, need some energy for tomorrow. See you later, guys! Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• awww that is beautiful <3

we'll miss you too ;; do you know when you return?

buntingsir posted: »

Don't leave my hyper heart alone on the water Cover me in rag and bone sympathy Cause I don't wanna get over you I don'

• Et tu, Wolf? The lewdness is spreading quickly...

Nice post though, had a good laugh. :D

"I need to start working on my to-do list." "What are you going to start with?" "You." "!!!"

• WHOOOOOAOOOAOAOAOAOAA

• enter image description here

'Tis glorious.

• i ain't tellin, we have kids here, i don't wanna scar them 4 life :)

Kawaiii posted: »

why are u shirtless bro what u gonna do...

• I see..... :/

Kruzii posted: »

this(one actually managed it, he quote from dante, dostojewski and some other dudes) and how they talk about woman and compare their muscles and stuff. quite amusing actually

• dirty rhyiona dreams!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, need some energy for tomorrow. See you later, guys! Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• clicks on thumbs up

JumpyJoey posted: »

'Tis glorious.

• What the fuck? 1 and 3 are basically Fables! :'O

2 is sweet though! And quite possibly true :P

MichaelBP posted: »

What about these?

'Tis glorious.

• Tako treba!

^_^

• It will live in my screenshots forever ;-;

HellFish posted: »

clicks on thumbs up

• After almost 2 days, I'm back. It's hard to be away from here. :P

So, I'm feeling better. Stupid thoughts are dumb but they still get to me. I wish my sleep schedule wasn't messed up so much so that I stay up conjuring up those thoughts that doubt myself. Still not feeling 100%, so let's hope that changes. :)

By the way, @BigBadPaul, did you forget we were a ship here? ;~;

enter image description here

It's long gone by now ;-;

• I knew there would be this...lewd stuff right after Handsome Jacked mentioned that he had sex with Nisha on that chair.

I KNEW IT.

• edited August 2015

Hey everyone!!

So I went to see The Man From U.N.C.L.E today. It's based on a British, spy TV series from the 1960's....

Anyways, the 2 main characters (the agents from U.N.C.L.E) are Napoleon Solo and Illya Kuryakin. I cannot help but compare them to Rhys and Fiona! But not in the way you might think....

Solo is a suave master thief and a top-CIA agent, but his field is more intelligence rather than brawn (he can't really fight, which surprised me) but I compare him to Rhys cuz Rhys is intelligent, he tries to be calm and suave and cool, and let's be honest, he ain't much of a fighter.

Kuryakin is a KGB agent that is perfectly suited for a physical confrontation, and he has a temper at times. This is Fiona, who is tough as nails and capable in combat, and has her own smarts that Rhys doesn't, but similarly he has smarts that she doesn't.

• It's hard

i'm sure this thread'll cheer u up :)

kristi78968 posted: »

After almost 2 days, I'm back. It's hard to be away from here. :P So, I'm feeling better. Stupid thoughts are dumb but they still get to

• This is the cutest response ever. <3

• Oh man, how I missed your lewdness John. :P

It's hard i'm sure this thread'll cheer u up

• rhyiona is everywhere...

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hey everyone!! So I went to see The Man From U.N.C.L.E today. It's based on a British, spy TV series from the 1960's.... Anyways, the

• No, I have not forgot that. Not at all... ;)
    Welcome back!

After almost 2 days, I'm back. It's hard to be away from here. :P So, I'm feeling better. Stupid thoughts are dumb but they still get to

• i'm sure there will be much more 69s in the future ;)

It's long gone by now ;-;

• PAUL! :D

(?) Kristi will definitely remember this.

BigBadPaul posted: »

No, I have not forgot that. Not at all... Welcome back!

• I hope so :')

i'm sure there will be much more 69s in the future

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

I've been thinking about @Wolfenus54 and @John_Smith13 in my shower ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Hehehehehehehehehehheheheehhehehe (explication into a spoiler tag)

• Actually I was thinking about saying this just to scare Wolfenus and John, I hope it has work!
    99% of the time I was thinking about scaring them and 1% of the time I was thinking about Rhys and Fiona on HJ's Sex Chair...

Eryka posted: »

I've been thinking about @Wolfenus54 and @John_Smith13 in my shower ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Hehehehehehehehehehheheheehhehehe (explication into a spoiler tag)

• then say bye to the most hilarious pictures I found lel

• Congrats!!!! <3

And energy drinks on little sleep is the worst idea ever :P

Kruzii posted: »

guess who passed her math exam(at this point a big thank you to my classmate who teached me all this shit and rhyiona) and guess who slept 7 hours the last 3 days and thought it would be a good idea to drink 2 red bull at 10pm

• gimme dem picturez

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

then say bye to the most hilarious pictures I found lel

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

My plan have work! I scare you! :-P

• I'm terrified of mummies... But this made me chuckle :P

2spooky4me

• edited August 2015

Hey, gotta sell out for the OP likes. ;P

HellFish posted: »

Et tu, Wolf? The lewdness is spreading quickly... Nice post though, had a good laugh.

• Eryka x Wolfenus x John confirmed ?

• D'AWWWWWW it's perfect!!!

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Eryka x Wolfenus x John confirmed ?

• Welcome back, miss president!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.