Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• r rated rhyiona dreams !!!

gtg, nighty night everyone

• Night, John <3

gtg, nighty night everyone

• telltale, seriously, you had one job

enter image description here

Jaesong1 posted: »

Guys I was on poogers' tumblr and there was this episode 4 audio file he uploaded, basically that scene in Scooters garage you have with Sas

• edited August 2015

Before I go to bed, I feel that I need to say this:

When I joined this thread, there was a ton of Rhyiona talk, and some banter, and all that good stuff. But now easily 80% of my unread comments are lewdness or just something unexpected... And tbh I don't come here with much glee anymore cuz it's more of the same now :/

I still come here to look at what's been said and to check in on my bro's and sista's; but now I see something lewd and be like "Oh look, more innuendos" I guess I am complaining in a way... The Rhyiona-specifc posting is declining as well from what I can tell. Yes I know this is more of a social thread for us now, but I just don't feel it anymore.

I'm not leaving the thread, just saying that 9 out of 10 comments being lewd jokes is getting kinda boring. Apologies for any offence caused, I know I'm not a saint in the comments department and I won't try and big myself up as someone who posts Rhyiona only.

Anyways, I'm gonna go to bed soon. Goodnight :)

• This kills the Rhyiona

Telltale be messing with us

• "Did you get the suncream?" Fiona asked, while unravelling her pink beach towel. Rhys paused in his tracks, pulling a poker face while gripping his beach bag. Two seconds later and he was running frantically back to the caravan, obviously having forgotten the sun lotion. The Pandoran merely tutted and shook her head, before swiftly lying the towel on the ground and setting her own bag down beside it. Her sunglasses slid down her face with one eyebrow raise, and she could tell she looked damn good. While waiting for her unreliable boyfriend, she decided to slide out of her cover-up, revealing her white and red striped bikini. Her flip-flops wriggled off her feet and she sat on the towel, eagerly awaiting Rhys' return. The ex-con artist dragged her eyes around the beach, eventually reaching the beautiful ocean in front of her. How excited she was to splash around with her beloved, how happy she was to experience this with him. Minutes later, Rhys found himself back in front of the girl, his girl. Making sure he wasn't seen or heard, he stood behind her with a big smile on his face. How lucky he was to have met the hustler, how in love he was with her. The suncream he had applied on himself back in the caravan sat in his hands, while the Hyperion dropped his bag beside Fiona's and handed her the cream, to which she thanked him graciously, making sure to comment on how forgetful he was. It wasn't long before Rhys himself was relaxing beside his girlfriend, in his 'Hyperion issued' swimming trunks. He was covering his chest, facing it away from Fiona to make sure she doesn't see his rather skinny physique. He was quite self-conscious, because most men his age had rippling six packs and he just.. didn't. No matter how hard he tried, he could never gain an inch of muscle. This was part of the reason he had got the tattoo that ranged from his neck to his belly-button. Fiona was soon to pick up on this, and she sat her hand on Rhys' shoulder.

"What's wrong, Rhys? Are you okay?" Her concerned voice weaved it's way into Rhys' ears and he frowned for one moment, before craning his neck around to face Fiona.

"I'm okay, I've just got a c-cramp is all. I n-need to stretch it off." He lied through his teeth, smiling with fake-ness lacing through his expression. Fiona could clearly tell he was being dishonest, and frowned at Rhys, "Sit properly. Now." She commanded, lifting her hand from his shoulder and sitting upright, awaiting his response. A hum in agreement escaped Rhys' lips as he untwisted his body, but sat with his hands crossed over his chest and stomach, hiding his skinny frame. Fiona grunted and pulled his arms away, making Rhys squirm and pull a distasteful look.

"You look fine, Rhys. You shouldn't be embarrassed about your body, I love you no matter the way you look." She keeps the frown on her face, composing her previous posture; sitting on her back with her elbows propping her up. Rhys flushed a scarlet shade of red, glancing away quickly and smiling softly, "I love you, too," His cheeks could not get any more heated than they were at this point, "That was really cheesy, sorry. I messed up, gosh. I-I really, um, crap, I-" Rhys stuttered, rubbing his hand against his neck, his defined embarrassment on show for everyone.

"Stop. Just relax and enjoy yourself. Here, I'll put your music on." Fiona interjected, pulling out a small speaker with a few buttons etched onto it. One quick press of the play button and a quiet violin started playing, some calming background music to listen to while relaxing on the beach. Before long, the couple were both laying on their backs, slowly trying to gain a tan. After the first song finished, another one began to play. One which Rhys vaguely remembered. Quite an old song, in fact, over 500 years old. How it is still playable is beyond Rhys, but he still enjoyed singing along to it, in this case, singing to Fiona. The music began, and before long, Rhys was singing along.

"Patience. Test my patience.." He started, forgetting the next set of words. Fiona rolled her eyes behind her glasses. As he continued, Fiona found herself standing up and walking toward the sea, to which Rhys called for her and stood up, still humming to the tune of the song.

"Where are you going?" He asked, grabbing her arm softly and looking to her with concern taking over his expression. Fiona began to explain how she wants to go for a swim, only to be shushed by Rhys, "Wait.." He tilted his head back, so the music was barely audible, and the chorus was about to begin. He grinned playfully and started to sing along, "I wish you could be honest, I wish you could be honest with me... with me..." Fiona chuckled and whacked him playfully, "Come on, nerd. Lets go for a dip!" She pulled his arm along, running to the sea before they plunged in together once it was deep enough. Rhys cringed at the feeling of wet sand touching his bare feet, while Fiona revelled in it, before she began to tread water, as the ground was no longer in reach for her. Her counterpart was still standing, before he gained the courage to splash her, making her squeal in surprise. She returned the favour, resulting in Rhys moaning at the disgusting sensation of tasting the salty sea water.

"H-Hey! You can't splash the CEO of Hyperion" He raised his hands defensively, pretending to be mad at Fiona, when really, he didn't want his stylish hair to get wet. Fiona laughed and teased Rhys by splashing him even more, before giving up and swimming closer to him, "Can I kiss the CEO of Hyperion?" She swirled around him on her back, floating expectantly in front of him. The red shade returned to Rhys' face as he smirked.

"Well, I don't know if it's in the rule book or anything, but I thi-" He began, but was quickly halted by Fiona's lips on his, surprising him like she always did. He found himself returning the kiss, but they were soon stopped by the harshness of a wave smashing over them and plunging them under. The duo coughed and spluttered and quickly ran back to shore, before grasping the ground and emptying the sea water which had just corrupted their lungs.

"I think we should continue that where we can't get possibly drowned by some love-hating wave." Rhys laughed as he stood up, pulling Fiona with him. They walked over to their desolate towels before pouncing on them and drying off. Fiona sighed as she relaxed onto the towel, "Those waves must hate us. I just hope the sand doesn't." She crawled over to Rhys and winked, before clambering onto him and inducing a steamy make out session. The song that Rhys sang to was just finishing off, before another played after it. And another, and another, until a familiar laugh interrupted the couple's antics.

"Somebody's enjoying their time at the beach." Vaughn smiled, with Sasha jogging up beside him and her partner, August, slowly walking behind her. Rhys groaned with annoyance, "Come on, can't we just have one day to ourselves where we can make-out in peace?" Fiona tried to chill him out, by whispering 'it's okay' and 'calm down'. Sasha merely shook her head with it held high.

"Nope. Definitely not."

I was bored and wrote this, I'm not sorry. ;)

• I know :)

I owe you that smut don't I yeah, i almost forgot

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Yeah I agree! XD

Man, all I can think of now is "Ray is 23, Ray is 23" when I read your posts, cuz I always thought you were my age or just below :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Thank you so much! I think the more episodes we get, the easier it is to write them. It just flows much easier now than back at episode 2 because we have what to rely on and whatnot.

• edited August 2015

I'm trying to do the more Rhyiona edits I can (even if I suck hihi)

I understand what you're saying but how can we talk about Rhyiona when telltale isn't giving us any moments.

We are just losing hope and right now we just need 2 think about something else or there will be only sad and angry comments about how telltale didn't give us some Rhyiona.

R rated rhyiona dreams! ^^

HazzatheMan posted: »

Before I go to bed, I feel that I need to say this: When I joined this thread, there was a ton of Rhyiona talk, and some banter, and all

• Ummm actually no! I think Snow is much hotter in Fables cuz of the way she can be drawn, plus she let's her hair down :)

For me it would be a character like Kaileena from Prince of Persia: Warrior Within or maybe a babe from Resident Evil or Devil May cry or hell, even Madison Paige from Heavy Rain! XP

Besides, my tastes in video game women are always varying. I won't deny that Fiona is very hot, her face does it all. But some women have better bodies. And some have combinations of both like Mortal Kombat women >:)

snow is hawter 2 u, isn't she? :P

• i opened this while my sister was looking at the screen

awkward times

• " what are they doing??"

"Huu, playing chess?"

i opened this while my sister was looking at the screen awkward times

• There's pretty much as much Rhyiona as ever -- it just gets absolutely drowned in the middle of all the comments. ;-;

Before I go to bed, I feel that I need to say this: When I joined this thread, there was a ton of Rhyiona talk, and some banter, and all

• I was pretty surprised about how accurate RP generator can be. I also did a few for Max and Chloe from Life Is Strange and they were surprisingly accurate.

What the fuck? 1 and 3 are basically Fables! :'O 2 is sweet though! And quite possibly true :P

• I get that TellTale gave us nothing, but pretty much everything we post is what WE want to happen. WE create the dreams and fantasies now, not TellTale! :D

Kawaiii posted: »

I'm trying to do the more Rhyiona edits I can (even if I suck hihi) I understand what you're saying but how can we talk about Rhyiona wh

• Yeah... I heard this before.

It's hurting my soul. ._.

Guys I was on poogers' tumblr and there was this episode 4 audio file he uploaded, basically that scene in Scooters garage you have with Sas

• I guess so... Maybe this is my complaint? :/

There's pretty much as much Rhyiona as ever -- it just gets absolutely drowned in the middle of all the comments. ;-;

• enter image description here

"Did you get the suncream?" Fiona asked, while unravelling her pink beach towel. Rhys paused in his tracks, pulling a poker face while gripp

• WHOA! I'd better leave.... My video camera on record >:D

• Woah, this is just so good. Great job <3

"Did you get the suncream?" Fiona asked, while unravelling her pink beach towel. Rhys paused in his tracks, pulling a poker face while gripp

• Man, I'm feeling old already. :P

Yeah I agree! XD Man, all I can think of now is "Ray is 23, Ray is 23" when I read your posts, cuz I always thought you were my age or just below :P

• edited August 2015

Sweet dreams BRO!

• yeah but I think the only dreams and fantasies we can create are lewd ones ^_^'

Because we are lewd people. #2lewd

I get that TellTale gave us nothing, but pretty much everything we post is what WE want to happen. WE create the dreams and fantasies now, not TellTale!

• This was so cute, thank you for doing it. <3

• I guess so. Gotta work extra hard, I guess!

I guess so... Maybe this is my complaint?

• believe me, scientists confirmed this!

• It's bloody perfect!!! :'D

• She understood what they were doing. ;-;

" what are they doing??" "Huu, playing chess?"

• I really needed this, it's so happy and carefree :)

I think it's simply fantastic <3

• Lol, I feel it sometimes and I'm only 20 :P

A kid called me old man once and I swear a pain started up in my back! :(

Man, I'm feeling old already. :P

• Really? It was a 'spur of the moment' thing that I conjured up in a few minutes. Thank you so much. <3

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Woah, this is just so good. Great job

• ...Dear Telltale

http://media.giphy.com/media/u9TOGWsWwvHLG/giphy.gif

• Hey my fanfic is coming! It's just locked inside my head atm :P

I guess so. Gotta work extra hard, I guess!

• So sad to think that things like this are gonna happen only in fanfictions and fanarts ;[

• To be fair, we always want to romantic ships to fuck at some point :P

yeah but I think the only dreams and fantasies we can create are lewd ones ^_^' Because we are lewd people. #2lewd

Sign in to comment in this discussion.