Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It doesn't matter how late something happens! Because some things are best left for later...

*AKA, don't lose hope. Just because we got nothing so far, doesn't mean we haven't got a final, last chance.

Brawl posted: »

So sad to think that things like this are gonna happen only in fanfictions and fanarts ;[

• You guys should be careful of the audio cut for episode five btw, spoilers for you guys, so be careful.

• enter image description here

HazzatheMan posted: »

That is so BRO, BRO!! XD

So uh I randomly found this and since this is the art for episode 5 well , I'm scared , I hope the episode gets rewritten so they don't fight or something ;/

• This needs to be true <3

It's so adorable and hopeful, I love it!

kristi78968 posted: »

Inspired by this song: enter link description here We thought we loved them. Our jobs on Helios is something we loved. Climbing the ran

• awww of course i worry, you're a ray of sunshine! i'm glad you're okay <3

No every thing is fine. Just posted the wrong image lol i fixed it. But still thank you for worrying about me. BROHUG ?

• I think that's the part where Jack try to choke Fiona but then Rhys come back to save his true love and at the end they kiss.

Sorry, you just got spoiled.

umadbro

So uh I randomly found this and since this is the art for episode 5 well , I'm scared , I hope the episode gets rewritten so they don't fight or something ;/

• well, episode 4 art had loader bot fighting another loader bot and that didn't happen... we can only hope

i just don't want any of them to die. :(

• edited August 2015

I know that the picture depicts Fiona with her weapon out, seemingly having a rather heated argument with Rhys, but, in my theory, who's to say whether it IS Rhys? Maybe Jack decided to take control of Rhys and she took the weapon out in order to defend herself. Remember? Jack threatened Rhys that he will make him kill Fiona with is own hands. If you decided to rule Hyperion, he will most definitely just betray you again, otherwise the events of the present time wouldn't happen. It still would be a fight, but it would be provoked by Jack. Also, remember, that in the picture they are wearing their old clothes instead of the new ones. That might mean that if it does happen, it will happen in the past, not in the present. That also means that they probably won't fight in the present time. They are still angry at each other in the present time, but not mad enough not to be able to talk/work with each other. If you ask me, it even seems that their anger is wearing off and their relationship is turning back to normal, if ever so slowly. AND even then, it's subject to change. It might not even happen. Rhys and Fiona will live happily ever after.

• Rhys come back to save his true love and at the end they kiss.

enter image description here

Kawaiii posted: »

I think that's the part where Jack try to choke Fiona but then Rhys come back to save his true love and at the end they kiss. Sorry, you just got spoiled. umadbro

• I don't think Fiona or Rhys is going to die because just look at the outfit??

It's not the same in the present time, so I don't know what to think ;~;

rhonu posted: »

well, episode 4 art had loader bot fighting another loader bot and that didn't happen... we can only hope i just don't want any of them to die.

• Best Spoiler Ever

I think that's the part where Jack try to choke Fiona but then Rhys come back to save his true love and at the end they kiss. Sorry, you just got spoiled. umadbro

• Glad to se yer up and runnin' again :^)

After almost 2 days, I'm back. It's hard to be away from here. :P So, I'm feeling better. Stupid thoughts are dumb but they still get to

• I am dehydrated from all the saltiness.

Jaesong1 posted: »

Guys I was on poogers' tumblr and there was this episode 4 audio file he uploaded, basically that scene in Scooters garage you have with Sas

• Well doesn't Jack get out of Rhy's mind at the end of episode 4 ? I mean now that Rhys transfered Jack to the Helios system he's not in his head anymore is he ?

I mean if you choose to rule Hyperion it's most likely that Rhys will let him get in his head again , but what if he refused ? Maybe Jack wouldn't even want to get back in his head.

So if they will still be fighting , then it's possible that Jack isn't even in his head anymore and they're gonna fight for other reasons , I mean they're pissed off at eachother in the present and even yell at eachother so who knows.

But who knows maybe it's like you said and the story gets changed and live happily ever after.

BigBadPaul posted: »

I know that the picture depicts Fiona with her weapon out, seemingly having a rather heated argument with Rhys, but, in my theory, who's to

• I've actually heard it but we can't discuss it. :(

kaza125 posted: »

You guys should be careful of the audio cut for episode five btw, spoilers for you guys, so be careful.

• edited August 2015

You know, I've been thinking the same recently.

I'm not as eager to enter the thread anymore, not like I was before anyways :/

HazzatheMan posted: »

Before I go to bed, I feel that I need to say this: When I joined this thread, there was a ton of Rhyiona talk, and some banter, and all

• edited August 2015

I really don't know what other reasons they could possibly have to be so angry at each other. Something must have gone horribly wrong.

"But who knows maybe it's like you said and the story gets changed and live happily ever after."

The one thing that all of us hope for. But what if the current story is what we need and the changed story is completely the opposite? :O

Well doesn't Jack get out of Rhy's mind at the end of episode 4 ? I mean now that Rhys transfered Jack to the Helios system he's not in his

• It's alright, not like she doesn't have ships. :P

That's a bit extreme. :(

rhonu posted: »

NOOOO I'M SORRY my mom has caught me drawing this kind of fanart a lot of times and at first it was eeeehhh but now she's like "aw that's cute" :__) my dad would probably kill me though

• In the recent news! We are approaching 250 likes, and we are only away by 6 likes!
    Prepare for a small party.

• Can we have 6 people in one ship?
    • Because it would be nice to have :
    • @John_Smith13 × twdgirl × @Wolfenus54 × Lillium × @Eryka (myself) × @Kawaiii
    • (What are twdgirl and Lillium's full username to tag them?)
  • A group hug would have been nice, to be honest.;-;

I wouldn't have rejected him. Proceeds to insert myself into the game and hugs Rhys

• fiona blender

Fiona successfuly decompiled.

• THIS IS TOO CUTE <3

"Did you get the suncream?" Fiona asked, while unravelling her pink beach towel. Rhys paused in his tracks, pulling a poker face while gripp

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

What kind of party ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) a furry party?

In the recent news! We are approaching 250 likes, and we are only away by 6 likes! Prepare for a small party.

• I know I'm already working on a billion and a half stories at the same time but some prompts would be nice. I feel like working today. B)

• I might need to post some quality Sasuke gifs to get some sense into you. :^)

Quiff posted: »

You know, I've been thinking the same recently. I'm not as eager to enter the thread anymore, not like I was before anyways

• Yeah I think I've already heard it too.

kaza125 posted: »

You guys should be careful of the audio cut for episode five btw, spoilers for you guys, so be careful.

• cough Whatever you are into... cough

Eryka posted: »

What kind of party ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) a furry party?

• JUST DO IT!!!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I might need to post some quality Sasuke gifs to get some sense into you. :^)

• What kind of work ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I know I'm already working on a billion and a half stories at the same time but some prompts would be nice. I feel like working today.

• small party

We gonna do a giant party, they're gonna be forced to do Projet X 2

In the recent news! We are approaching 250 likes, and we are only away by 6 likes! Prepare for a small party.

• Thank god I haven't "spoiled" myself that much.

I've actually heard it but we can't discuss it.

• It is always safer to underestimate I guess. ;)

small party We gonna do a giant party, they're gonna be forced to do Projet X 2

• @ABigBadWolf have already is furry costume enter image description here

cough Whatever you are into... cough

• Yeah, heavy. heavy spoilers, be careful.

Thank god I haven't "spoiled" myself that much.

• Save the bigger party for 269 likes. B)

• Sasukeh ain't worth... a pence

Btw I still have that autograph from him that you wanted, you will receive it soon :^)

I might need to post some quality Sasuke gifs to get some sense into you. :^)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.