Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hey, can't we just have both parties instead? :3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Save the bigger party for 269 likes.

• Writing.

Eryka posted: »

What kind of work ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Because it really IS WHAT WE NEED!

Rhyiona was actually cannon before Telltale changed the story , let's also remember the next time on TFTB where no scene from it came to be true , maybe that would've been better too , I don't know much about the original story before it was changed , but the Rhysha moments were supposed to be Rhyiona moments , what made Telltale change their minds is beyond me , hell they even took out the kiss between Rhys and Fiona in episode 3....

I'm not sure how much of the original story stayed in the final content , but all I can say is very little , so yeah I don't have other reasons either as to why they could be angry at each other other than wanting that Vault of the Traveler for themselves , which could actually work because let's say that might save Rhys's career at Hyperion or Fiona getting the money to get out of Pandora or something.

But we can't be sure , Telltale rewrote a lot of the story after episode 1 , so the fight isn't guaranteed.

BigBadPaul posted: »

I really don't know what other reasons they could possibly have to be so angry at each other. Something must have gone horribly wrong. "B

• Okay so while Jack chokes the life out of Fiona, Rhys realizes he has a choking fetish. Heh but he's not the only one. So Jack leaves them alone for a little privacy.

I know I'm already working on a billion and a half stories at the same time but some prompts would be nice. I feel like working today.

• QUIFF MY BROTHER YOU ARE THE BEST

Quiff posted: »

Sasukeh ain't worth... a pence Btw I still have that autograph from him that you wanted, you will receive it soon :^)

• Rhys is writing a poem for Fiona and Gortys is helping him with rhymes. What do you think?

I know I'm already working on a billion and a half stories at the same time but some prompts would be nice. I feel like working today.

• @Quiff

enter image description here

never forget the Rhyiona messenger

• edited August 2015

HEY ANYTIME BRO, ANYTIME

QUIFF MY BROTHER YOU ARE THE BEST

• wat

Okay so while Jack chokes the life out of Fiona, Rhys realizes he has a choking fetish. Heh but he's not the only one. So Jack leaves them alone for a little privacy.

• this sounds so sweet

Consider it done!

Janek95 posted: »

Rhys is writing a poem for Fiona and Gortys is helping him with rhymes. What do you think?

• enter image description here

cough Whatever you are into... cough

• Well, sure, that definitely works. :P

Hey, can't we just have both parties instead?

• It's called Fifty shades of please never write that ever

Okay so while Jack chokes the life out of Fiona, Rhys realizes he has a choking fetish. Heh but he's not the only one. So Jack leaves them alone for a little privacy.

i kno

Rhyiona is my messiah

@Quiff never forget the Rhyiona messenger

• edited August 2015

"Rhyiona was actually cannon before Telltale changed the story"

Have you got that information from the unused voice lines or? Sorry, just curious.

Because if it was truly canon beforehand, I will quite literally flip my shit. :s

But otherwise, I pretty much agree with everything you wrote out here.

Brawl posted: »

Because it really IS WHAT WE NEED! Rhyiona was actually cannon before Telltale changed the story , let's also remember the next time on T

• edited August 2015

this sounds so sweet Consider it done!

• When u think you can have a choice when it comes to ships in tales from the borderlands

but you can't

• Okay this idea might be a bit too dramatic, but here goes:

Rhys drags Fiona with him on a awesome journey through Candy Land riding Butt Stallion, in an attempt to lift Fiona's spirits. (she's still a bit sore about Athena)

• edited August 2015

Yeah , a lot of unused voice lines suggesting that Rhys and Fiona had a romantical interest in each other , some of them being exactly the same conversations Rhys and Sasha have. I think there even was something that kinda suggested that Fiona gave a little kiss to Rhys to encourage him or something , but I could be wrong , of course not mentioning the awkward conversation they had after Fiona kissed him in episode 3.

I mean if by cannon you refer them being an official couple , I don't know really... maybe they were in later parts.

But yes a lot of stuff suggesting they loved each other.

EDIT : Btw you can go flip your shit now , not many Rhyionas know this information , because if they did well things wouldn't go well...

"Rhyiona was actually cannon before Telltale changed the story" Have you got that information from the unused voice lines or? Sorry, just

• "you're a ray of sunshine "

THIS REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME THANK YOU SO MUCH! ;---;

rhonu posted: »

awww of course i worry, you're a ray of sunshine! i'm glad you're okay

• edited August 2015

Well damn. Yeah, I remember the kiss that they decided to remove from Episode 3... bastards.

I'm not giving up hope yet. We still have to wait for Episode 5, and damn me if they decide to ignore us for one, last time.

Because if they do, I won't let them get away with it. ;s

P.S: At the moment, I'm flipping my shit, at Brawl's request.

If I'm serious however, they did allow us to choose how to react to Fiona and what kind of a relationship we have with her. (The same as with Sasha, if you want to think about it that way) Maybe I'm just being desperate, but what if Telltale changed the story-line to make Fiona more hard to get, if you know what I mean? Also, why would Telltale keep recording audio of Fiona and Rhys exchanging their feelings to each other (well, not so much with the feelings, but Fiona with the kiss in Episode 3 and now Rhys in Episode 4-5, about how he is interested in someone "else"). Aren't they just wasting their time doing that? (What I'm hinting at, is, that they can't decide what to do with the situation, or they keep "postponing" it...)

Yeah , a lot of unused voice lines suggesting that Rhys and Fiona had a romantical interest in each other , some of them being exactly the s

• edited August 2015

So, I just made a tumblr, my name is the same on here. Could you leave your urls here so I can follow you, pretty please? If your tumblr is private I completely understand and apologise. I'll be going to sleep soon, but I'll try to follow you all as soon as possible, unless you don't want me to. :)

• I'm pretty sure that this thread has fallen asleep now.

• So, I just made a tumblr, my name is the same on here. Could you leave your urls here so I can follow you, pretty please? If your tumblr is

• edited August 2015

You bet , if Telltale doesn't do absolutely anything , they WILL go down.

Well what you pointed out is indeed interesting , but let's not forget we also control Fiona , so while Telltale can make her more hard to get , they could also make her more easier to get y'know ? Since you control both of them you can make them have a nice relationship thus resulting in them falling in love , boy if there were options for both Rhys and Fiona to flirt with each other. And so far we don't really know if they would use those audios of them exchanging feelings , but the kiss one could come in handy.

And hold on a second Rhys said something about him being interested in someone else ? How come I've never heard that ?

EDIT : Didn't see you editing about the postponing thing...

Oh that actually makes some sense , they probably planned Rhys and Fiona having romantical interest in each other the first time , but something struck them and changed it to Rhys and Sasha but this is the part where it gets confusing because what possible reason was there to change the relationships ?

And now that they saw the majority shipping Rhyiona , they probably want to bring it back somehow , but because they've already kinda established Rhysha they don't know what to do because the Rhysha shippers will get pissed off , so they just made plots and audios and such in hope of somehow bringing Rhyiona back , but right now they seem to have no idea how and postpone it.

Well damn. Yeah, I remember the kiss that they decided to remove from Episode 3... bastards. I'm not giving up hope yet. We still have to

I'm pretty sure that this thread has fallen asleep now.

• I'm still awake! Mainly cause of this.

• Yeah, I heard that too. I just hope Telltale changed it because Fiona had only 1 Hyperion issued outfit out of 4, so only 1 clothing would trigger the conversation, and not just because they wanted to add more Rhysha stuff.

Jaesong1 posted: »

Guys I was on poogers' tumblr and there was this episode 4 audio file he uploaded, basically that scene in Scooters garage you have with Sas

• Yes. You probably didn't hear it since it was unused and/or supposed to be used for Episode 5. I'm just gonna stay clear from it.

You bet , if Telltale doesn't do absolutely anything , they WILL go down. Well what you pointed out is indeed interesting , but let's not

• I plan to now... yawn

It is one thirty after all :\

• Thank you! ^-^

kristi78968 posted: »

http://goddess-of-husbandos.tumblr.com/

• Goodnight, my old amigos!

Sweet Rhyiona dreams! <3

• edited August 2015

They can only postpone it for so long then...

It's either now or never.

Pls Telltale, do not disappoint us, again. ;_;

You bet , if Telltale doesn't do absolutely anything , they WILL go down. Well what you pointed out is indeed interesting , but let's not

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams! :)

Goodnight, my old amigos! Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• Well you know what they have to do , they gotta kill off Sasha , you said it , now or never.

And considering that Fiona said Scooter was the FIRST casualty of the mission , there is nothing stopping them.

If they really do that , I can't believe I say this ... Rhyiona might actually happen.

They can only postpone it for so long then... It's either now or never. Pls Telltale, do not disappoint us, again. ;_;

• edited August 2015

Sasha or Vaughn getting killed of isn't that much of a far fetched idea. Especially with that foreshadowing in the previous episodes.

P.S: It just occurred to me. Episode 4 is the first real episode where we can see our main characters get hurt in pretty bad ways. Sasha can get stabbed, while Scooter dies... I think this is just the beginning of things to come. Really bad things.

Well you know what they have to do , they gotta kill off Sasha , you said it , now or never. And considering that Fiona said Scooter was

U no it bruh

Quiff posted: »

i kno Rhyiona is my messiah

• What kind of writing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Writing.

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

Goodnight, my old amigos! Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.