Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• NICE I DIG IT

Quiff posted: »

Okay this idea might be a bit too dramatic, but here goes: Rhys drags Fiona with him on a awesome journey through Candy Land riding Butt Stallion, in an attempt to lift Fiona's spirits. (she's still a bit sore about Athena)

• The not lewd kind.

What kind of writing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Dirty Rhyiona dreams! ;)

Goodnight, my old amigos! Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• r rated rhyiona dreams

Goodnight, my old amigos! Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• For now , we only have to hope , I mean them taking their time to record all this Rhyiona stuff must mean something right ?

We've pretty much said everything we know , I mean just scroll up and read it all over again , there's nothing else we can speculate really , while the audios are big stuff we don't really have too much information as to what will really happen with Rhyiona and episode 5 , all we can do is hope that something is gonna happen.

Boy did I miss these talks with you.

• Haha, whenever we talk, we end up doing big walls of texts. ;p

Brawl posted: »

For now , we only have to hope , I mean them taking their time to record all this Rhyiona stuff must mean something right ? We've pretty

• OH BOY

Okay so while Jack chokes the life out of Fiona, Rhys realizes he has a choking fetish. Heh but he's not the only one. So Jack leaves them alone for a little privacy.

• This is what happens between me and my friend when I'm not reading Rhyiona fanfics. I'm yellow, he's green. He sent the first message out of nowhere.

enter image description here

• "The not lewd kind."

enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

The not lewd kind.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

Do my avatar have changed? EDIT: It's fine

• Yeah , we actually had a 2 hour long conversation about this , it's pretty crazy how much we have to think and write when we're analyzing stuff ;p but it's really fun going deep into stuff like this and analyze this like we're some kind of archaeologists or something xD

BigBadPaul posted: »

Haha, whenever we talk, we end up doing big walls of texts. ;p

• Seriously though, Telltale, why make games all about choice but then have your own agenda (not like they're trying to hurt anyone just that they had a clear idea for romance) but then make Rhyiona impossible? Seriously TT? I am a sad Fangirl.... :-(

• Definitely. Wait, it has been 2 hours? Jeez, that's the power of Rhyiona. Time flies when your ship's having fun.

Yeah , we actually had a 2 hour long conversation about this , it's pretty crazy how much we have to think and write when we're analyzing st

• We said B!tchTale

Seriously though, Telltale, why make games all about choice but then have your own agenda (not like they're trying to hurt anyone just that they had a clear idea for romance) but then make Rhyiona impossible? Seriously TT? I am a sad Fangirl.... :-(

• Telltale feeds on our tears.

Seriously though, Telltale, why make games all about choice but then have your own agenda (not like they're trying to hurt anyone just that they had a clear idea for romance) but then make Rhyiona impossible? Seriously TT? I am a sad Fangirl.... :-(

• I don't see anything.

This is what happens between me and my friend when I'm not reading Rhyiona fanfics. I'm yellow, he's green. He sent the first message out of nowhere.

• it's always an honor to make you drool with my drawings B)

Quiff posted: »

drooling

• It's torture. On the bright side, the torture will end either painfully or happily once Episode 5 sets in...

• Not on my tears, after Walking Dead Season 2 I had to swear off Buying TT games. You won't have my tears or money when you don't deliver real choice making.

Telltale feeds on our tears.

• I'm going to sleep , had a 2 hour long conversation with @BigBadPaul talking and analyzing TFTB stuff , it's on page 724 if anyone's interested.

Well I'm off to sleep , this is the last time we'll wait for a TFTB episode , let's make the waiting time worth it.

• Lol nobody is perfect, but I will be mightily upset if they continue this trend...

Eryka posted: »

We said B!tchTale

• Good night, Brawl.

I'm going to sleep , had a 2 hour long conversation with @BigBadPaul talking and analyzing TFTB stuff , it's on page 724 if anyone's interes

• Hello guys, sorry I wasn't online. It's because I've been visiting my Dad at the hospital, and for those of you who care about him, he's recovering alright! I appreciate everyone who wants to know how well my Dad is.

So anyway, what did I miss? :D

• edited August 2015

Glad to hear that your dad is recovering well!

Ah you know, you missed the usual. Lewdness, and the occasional meaningful discussions. ;p

Hello guys, sorry I wasn't online. It's because I've been visiting my Dad at the hospital, and for those of you who care about him, he's recovering alright! I appreciate everyone who wants to know how well my Dad is. So anyway, what did I miss?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

You missed lewd stuff

Hello guys, sorry I wasn't online. It's because I've been visiting my Dad at the hospital, and for those of you who care about him, he's recovering alright! I appreciate everyone who wants to know how well my Dad is. So anyway, what did I miss?

• I absolutely hate love triangles in games/movies/anime and I also hate when choice is a key component of a game. I don't like Decisions that should be left up to the player are predefined and made cannon before we get our hands on a product. But meh, as I writer I myself could be on the receiving end of this issue. But seriously TT, we want to make the love decisions.... :(

BigBadPaul posted: »

It's torture. On the bright side, the torture will end either painfully or happily once Episode 5 sets in...

• Dirty Rhyiona dreams! ;)

I'm going to sleep , had a 2 hour long conversation with @BigBadPaul talking and analyzing TFTB stuff , it's on page 724 if anyone's interes

• You missed @BigBadPaul finally returning. (What a hubby!)

I'm glad your dad is recovering! Let's hope he goes back to being normal soon! :)

• enter image description here

But seriously, you'd think they would have paid some attention to us already. Instead they delete everything (so much good audio to waste...) relating to Rhyiona and it's really sad.

Not on my tears, after Walking Dead Season 2 I had to swear off Buying TT games. You won't have my tears or money when you don't deliver real choice making.

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams, you're goddamn right!

• edited August 2015

Yarr mateys good news I have uncovered pirate Rhys's journel detailing the sexual harassment he faces from Captain Fiona

• edited August 2015

Hey, Solar, that's great news! Glad everything is going smoothly for you both. :)

You missed some lewdness, art and stories. The usual. :P

• They probably did. That's why they are "teasing" us with all those files they have left over for us to find. They are just waiting for the finale to finally show us that Rhyiona is actually possible. (Wishful thinking? Pls, telltale.)

But seriously, you'd think they would have paid some attention to us already. Instead they delete everything (so much good audio to waste...) relating to Rhyiona and it's really sad.

• AU where all the Rhyiona hints and moments that have been cut out did not get cut out

• edited August 2015

I mean, by this point, telltale should know that people will always check through those game files.

• I feel jealous of the me that lives in the Universe where Telltale doesn't hate us, and didn't cut out those moments.

AU where all the Rhyiona hints and moments that have been cut out did not get cut out

• but matey, captain fiona would never do that without rhys' consent :(

Yarr mateys good news I have uncovered pirate Rhys's journel detailing the sexual harassment he faces from Captain Fiona

• same, our AU selves are probably so happy right now

MichaelBP posted: »

I feel jealous of the me that lives in the Universe where Telltale doesn't hate us, and didn't cut out those moments.

• Yeah they probably, but there's probably something wrong in this Universe.

same, our AU selves are probably so happy right now

• Rhysha

MichaelBP posted: »

Yeah they probably, but there's probably something wrong in this Universe.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.