Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Actually I've been going to the gym on a Sunday for a few years now, but it never gets any easier to wake up :P

Kruzii was kind enough to offer me some support in the form of a regime, and friendly encouragement, but at this rate I'll never be as fit as her :)

Besides all that, I'm super BRO!

BRO-FIST!!! XD

Morning bro!!!! "Up at 7am (grudgingly) to go to the gym for an hour" WHY DO I GET THE FEELING Kruzii WAS INVOLVED IN THIS XD IM DOING FINE BRO , what about you? BRO FIST

• edited August 2015

Moring <3

You'll be fully awake soon, don't worry about it fam :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Morning guys! Ugh.... Why am I always still tired as fuck?! ;-;

• Lol, I still need to accomplish that :P

I almost went out on the town with some friends, but it was too short notice :)

And thnx for the support! <3

Kruzii posted: »

morning! good work bro! was away with some friends yesterday, woke up in a different city, well I can remove that from my bucket list

• For me it's a lack of sleep at night and sleeping in during the morning :P

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Morning guys! Ugh.... Why am I always still tired as fuck?! ;-;

• no prob! I hope you train every second day ;)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Lol, I still need to accomplish that :P I almost went out on the town with some friends, but it was too short notice And thnx for the support!

• Still counts if you work in the afternoon ;)

Interesting how the weekdays are your free time. It's a pity they make you wake up early :P

Oh I work on a Sunday! But I start at 3pm :P My weekends are never mine now, my Parent's rule them cuz I still live at home. I can't sleep in on a weekend anymore, which is why I always wake up at like 12pm every day of the week

• Uhhh.... No :(

I'm slacking on training atm, sorry. Need to get my head in the game!

no prob! I hope you train every second day

• Nah. Someone was having the music too loud and I couldn't sleep a lot. I slept for at least 7 hours ;-;

But now I can't sleep cuz my family is awake and they won't let me sleep more ;-;

to much sleep? good morning<3

• Yeah, I know. It happens to me almost every day. :)

lottii-lu posted: »

Moring You'll be fully awake soon, don't worry about it fam

• Lol xD

For me it's a lack of sleep at night and sleeping in during the morning :P

• Not early early, just on Sunday. Saturday I could probably sleep in until 9am at a push :P

The weeks go by so quickly as well :(

JumpyJoey posted: »

Still counts if you work in the afternoon Interesting how the weekdays are your free time. It's a pity they make you wake up early :P

• At least that seems a bit more normal...

This I can agree with. Time flies :P

Not early early, just on Sunday. Saturday I could probably sleep in until 9am at a push :P The weeks go by so quickly as well

• "She did it unintentionally, by messaging me on Skype. That happens to me a lot, and yet I never learn to turn off my WiFi :P"

1. YOU SHOULD TURN OFF YOUR WIFI. :b

2. BRO FIST <3

enter image description here

* She did it unintentionally, by messaging me on Skype. That happens to me a lot, and yet I never learn to turn off my WiFi :P * It sure would BRO FIST!

• maybe a bit. but am I the only one here who likes her?

Kawaiii posted: »

Fiona looks like lana del rey wut???

• Yeah, yeah, I will ;P

"She did it unintentionally, by messaging me on Skype. That happens to me a lot, and yet I never learn to turn off my WiFi :P" * YOU SHOULD TURN OFF YOUR WIFI. :b 2. BRO FIST

• I know. Let's give everyone some Gared and bacon XD

I wake up to a DEAD THREAD COME ON GUYS WE CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS. To be fair, it is only 8:36 and everyone has different timezones.

• edited August 2015

"Actually I've been going to the gym on a Sunday for a few years now, but it never gets any easier to wake up :P"

(?) CHEWBACCA AND KRUZII APPROVE!!!

TELL ME ABOUT BRO! :)

"Kruzii was kind enough to offer me some support in the form of a regime, and friendly encouragement, but at this rate I'll never be as fit as her :)"

NEVER SAY NEVER MY FRIEND!

"Besides all that, I'm super BRO!

BRO-FIST!!! XD"

(?) YOU'RE THE BROEST OF BROS

Actually I've been going to the gym on a Sunday for a few years now, but it never gets any easier to wake up :P Kruzii was kind enough to

• enter link description here

a little bit distraction of all the 'we are tt and don't want rhyiona mimimimi'

• but at this rate I'll never be as fit as her

i say you will be even fitter

Actually I've been going to the gym on a Sunday for a few years now, but it never gets any easier to wake up :P Kruzii was kind enough to

• "I'm slacking on training atm, sorry. Need to get my head in the game!"

Uhhh.... No I'm slacking on training atm, sorry. Need to get my head in the game!

• edited August 2015

You're both too nice to me :')

BRO-FIST! <3

"Actually I've been going to the gym on a Sunday for a few years now, but it never gets any easier to wake up :P" (?) CHEWBACCA AND KRUZI

• One day perhaps, but considering you already had a stomach that would make athletes jealous, I'm less-inclined to believe it atm :P

but at this rate I'll never be as fit as her i say you will be even fitter

• Shia, why don't you stop being such a whiny bitch and make a good movie again like Holes or Eagle Eye? :P

Anyways, thnx man. Maybe I'll go for a run tomorrow, my stamina is atrocious to say the least...

"I'm slacking on training atm, sorry. Need to get my head in the game!"

• had a stomach that would make athletes jealous

I wouldn't say that :D just do it brah!

One day perhaps, but considering you already had a stomach that would make athletes jealous, I'm less-inclined to believe it atm :P

• AWWWW SO CUTE!!!!! :3

enter link description here a little bit distraction of all the 'we are tt and don't want rhyiona mimimimi'

• Will you guys be upset/annoyed if there is no Rhyiona in ep5?

• enter image description here

Babykatzen sounds so funny :D

enter link description here a little bit distraction of all the 'we are tt and don't want rhyiona mimimimi'

• uhm, yes

kaza125 posted: »

Will you guys be upset/annoyed if there is no Rhyiona in ep5?

• enter image description here

but at this rate I'll never be as fit as her i say you will be even fitter

• I still have that PM you sent me about diet and regime, but the way you worded it is ineligible to me :P

It is a struggle to motivate yourself like you said, but I do feel good after I have exercised. Especially if something feels used and I'm working up a small sweat :D

had a stomach that would make athletes jealous I wouldn't say that just do it brah!

• Yes.

But tbh, I'm not getting my hopes too far up. It'll hurt more when they come crashing down.

• Shia was in Holes? Now I've got a second reason to see that movie :)

Shia, why don't you stop being such a whiny bitch and make a good movie again like Holes or Eagle Eye? :P Anyways, thnx man. Maybe I'll go for a run tomorrow, my stamina is atrocious to say the least...

• WHAT DO YOU THINK?!

• Yes.

• Yeah and he was pretty good!

Holes is a great movie imo, I prefer it to the book tbh :P

Shia was in Holes? Now I've got a second reason to see that movie

• Yes, but I won't be upset, just disappointed. Rhyiona never really seemed that possible given how the 2 interact with one another, but they could still be good friends!

I have this thread and my own ideas for Rhyiona now, I don't need TellTale to make my wishes come true...

• I'll probably watch it soon :)

Really? Huh, I'm reading the book atm so I'll watch the movie after it and see what I think.

Yeah and he was pretty good! Holes is a great movie imo, I prefer it to the book tbh :P

• Aww, sie sind so klein und süß. <3

haven't written in German since the school ended

• WE TIGHT BRO!!!!!

BRO FIST!!!! <3

You're both too nice to me :') BRO-FIST!

• Yes it does happens too. o_o

Sometimes it happens.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.