Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited August 2015

perfect! you had it as a subject`?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Aww, sie sind so klein und süß. haven't written in German since the school ended

• Lol I just looked at it and realized my dad's is the year after XD brilliant.

That's my father's birth year!

• We were read the book in Primary school, then started watching the film alongside it to see the similarities and differences.

Shia is obviously skinny so Stanley isn't obese in the film... But they work around it quite well tbh, also watch the deleted scenes if you get a chance!

JumpyJoey posted: »

I'll probably watch it soon Really? Huh, I'm reading the book atm so I'll watch the movie after it and see what I think.

• AWWW YEAH! XD

BRO-FIST 4 LYFE <3

WE TIGHT BRO!!!!! BRO FIST!!!!

• Omfg, that's so cute <333333333 ;-;

enter image description here

Kruzii posted: »

enter link description here a little bit distraction of all the 'we are tt and don't want rhyiona mimimimi'

• As were we, however that was in Swedish so I'm rereading it in English now.

I'll try :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

We were read the book in Primary school, then started watching the film alongside it to see the similarities and differences. Shia is obv

• THIS PLAYLIST HAS BEEN APPROVED BY:

lottii-lu posted: »

I've just uploded my Fiona playlist. Hopefully the music taste is good enough :S I'm working on a Rhyiona one, I've got the list of music down but all I need to do is make the playlist.

• enter image description here

AWWW YEAH! XD BRO-FIST 4 LYFE

• Yup, I'll still have it. We learn both English and German here, along with our main language, of course. (:

perfect! you had it as a subject`?

• haha, awesome! damn, not bad. its a really difficult language. if you need help just write me :)

Yup, I'll still have it. We learn both English and German here, along with our main language, of course. (:

• Isnt this movie a candidate for the worst movie of the century?

WALAO! I'm going to watch "Pixels" at few hours and get this LEGO 75093 tomorrow!

enter link description here a little bit distraction of all the 'we are tt and don't want rhyiona mimimimi'

• i won't be upset if there's no rhyiona, for me it's enough if they keep the possibility of them open. i mean, yeah it would be a bit disappointing because i can't deny i'm emotionally commited to this and it has been an important part of the experience, but i won't love the game less. i will only be angry if they force us to take the rhysha path without having a choice, and still i don't completely dislike rhysha so i guess i'll just be upset for a while and then i'll try to embrace it. :)

kaza125 posted: »

Will you guys be upset/annoyed if there is no Rhyiona in ep5?

• edited August 2015

Thought you guys would want to see this if you happened to miss it. It's what happens when you fail the following QTE as Fiona:

Also, I haven't got a screenshot of it; but I also thought the following dialogue before Rhys goes up to Jack's Office was pretty cool, I guess:

Rhys: "Seems like a cool place, huh?"

Fiona: "No wonder you're single."

Rhys: "I was joking."

Fiona: "That's what I meant."

• Yeah, it is pretty difficult, I sadly can't speak German as good as I can speak English, because I use English everyday. Thanks for the offer x)

haha, awesome! damn, not bad. its a really difficult language. if you need help just write me

• Hah, nice catch. :D

bocajbee posted: »

Thought you guys would want to see this if you happened to miss it. It's what happens when you fail the following QTE as Fiona: Also,

• yeah, if canon doesn't provide we can always make our own stuff, this thread is a perfect example of it <3 i once shipped a couple of characters who only had one scene together and then they were forgotten by the writers and i didn't even care lmao. i'm actually used to things not being canon, it's just that with rhyiona i've gotten my hopes up for some reason... rhyiona is different. i don't know why. ;;

Yes, but I won't be upset, just disappointed. Rhyiona never really seemed that possible given how the 2 interact with one another, but they

• At least in dragon age and mass effect you get to CHOOSE WHO YOU ROMANCE!!!!!<-----this is random! lol XD

rhonu posted: »

yeah, if canon doesn't provide we can always make our own stuff, this thread is a perfect example of it i once shipped a couple of characte

• Lmfao xD

Thought you guys would want to see this if you happened to miss it. It's what happens when you fail the following QTE as Fiona: Also,

• yeah, every time i'm sad about rhyiona i remember dragon age and it's like having a hot cocoa when you're cold. <3

At least in dragon age and mass effect you get to CHOOSE WHO YOU ROMANCE!!!!!<-----this is random! lol XD

• For the sake of conversation, any of you got a favourite author?

• Steinbeck since I feel smart for some reason if I say he's my favourite author

For the sake of conversation, any of you got a favourite author?

• edited August 2015

author of what? anything?

• Atta girl.

i won't be upset if there's no rhyiona, for me it's enough if they keep the possibility of them open. i mean, yeah it would be a bit disappo

• Dead thread ;-;

• Sadly, I don't.

• It seems to be working... ;)

Jaesong1 posted: »

Steinbeck since I feel smart for some reason if I say he's my favourite author

• Well, books, but I suppose other stuff works as well.

Reliqum posted: »

author of what? anything?

• That's the case for a lot of people.

Sadly, I don't.

• THANK YOU CHEWI <3

THIS PLAYLIST HAS BEEN APPROVED BY:

• Have you guys seen... or should I say heard poogers555 Tumblr?

• goethe is pretty great

to be honest i've always seen rhysha as my lifeboat if rhyiona sinks. not my original ship, but still saves me and keeps me afloat. <3

GrumpyDof posted: »

Atta girl.

• That's awesome, looks like I should fail the QTE's more often... :D

• George R.R. Martin XD

• edited August 2015

"yeah, every time i'm sad about rhyiona i remember dragon age and it's like having a hot cocoa when you're cold. <3"

I feel like my CHOICES DO MATTER SOMETHING TT DOES NOT MAKE ME FEEL. But they do know how to hit me right in the feels ;--;

QUESTION:

Who is your favorite character from the dragon age series?

Mine is ALISTAIR <3

Who did you choose to romance your gray warden, hawke, and your inquisitor? (If you don't mind me asking)

Grey warden X Morrigan, Hawke X Merrill and Isabela, and inquisitor X Josephine and Cassandra.

yeah, every time i'm sad about rhyiona i remember dragon age and it's like having a hot cocoa when you're cold.

• I would definitely be upset AND annoyed if there ain't even a reference in the Episode. Seriously. There is like, no excuse, for them to not even be able to do that. Especially with all that cut audio hinting that they would give us a choice.

kaza125 posted: »

Will you guys be upset/annoyed if there is no Rhyiona in ep5?

• Aaaand here comes another video. Soon.

• This thread really needs its title re-edited. No offense.

• Ooh, nice :)

goethe is pretty great

Sign in to comment in this discussion.