Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• No, it doesn't :p

Off_Ground posted: »

This thread really needs its title re-edited. No offense.

• I only know two things about him :P

Wolfenus54 posted: »

George R.R. Martin XD

• edited August 2015

So hopefully the link works, but heres the Rhyiona playlist I've been working on. It's sort of like a brake up playlist. I hope you like it :D

The playlist

• I saw that he posts some unused audios and stuff there. Why do you ask?

darlingno posted: »

Have you guys seen... or should I say heard poogers555 Tumblr?

• Lmfao.

If he wasn't in this world, then the great show wouldn't exist, and I'm a huge fan of GoT ;-;

JumpyJoey posted: »

I only know two things about him :P

• mine is alistair too! in fact i've only fallen in love with a character as hard as i have with rhys once before, and it was with him. <3 and varric! i love varric.

my warden (female) was romanced with alistair, my hawke (female) with merrill and my inquisitor (male) with dorian. though i have a loooooooot of save files because i love them all too much. x)

"yeah, every time i'm sad about rhyiona i remember dragon age and it's like having a hot cocoa when you're cold. " I feel like my CHOICES

• Well maybe he wants to get spoiled or is curious.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I saw that he posts some unused audios and stuff there. Why do you ask?

• Nah, we can leave it how we please :P

• The title is staying.

• Poogers is a dirty little person, banned in steamrep for buying/brokering high-value items from scammers.
    tsk tsk poogers.

https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198068430673

darlingno posted: »

Have you guys seen... or should I say heard poogers555 Tumblr?

• Listen to the one tagged Rhyiona. No spoilers and might lift your spirits.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I started to listen to it, but 13 minutes is long.... I stopped about 20 seconds in cuz I want a surprise

• edited August 2015

So, what do you guys think of TFTB future? Do you think that after Episode 5, that will be it? Is it gonna end up like TWAU? (Where fans really want a sequel to it, but it just won't happen) Or do you guys think it would be a no brainer to continue this series? (Before Borderlands 3 releases anyway)

Telltale has a lot at their hands right now, so TFTB having a sequel AT THE MOMENT seems fairly unreasonable. But maybe once they gain some space to breath in, and they have enough time, they could make another deal with the guys behind Borderlands for a sequel, effectively continuing the TFTB series. (Especially since the wait for Borderlands 3 should be quite large, and I don't think it would release before 2017 anyway. TFTB would fill that gap very nicely.)

And yes. I know that Borderlands 3 will most definitely continue TFTB's story. But I'm talking about TFTB here, and not the Borderlands series. And there is nothing stopping them from making the potential sequel fit into Borderlands 3 either.

• enter image description here

Eryka posted: »

* Can we have 6 people in one ship? * Because it would be nice to have : * @John_Smith13 × twdgirl × @Wolfenus54 × Lillium × @Eryka (myself) × @Kawaiii * (What are twdgirl and Lillium's full username to tag them?)

• So is my father... which is kind of why I'm against it.

Lmfao. If he wasn't in this world, then the great show wouldn't exist, and I'm a huge fan of GoT ;-;

• Hmm, it's a chance it can happen, but like you said they have got quite a few titles on there plate. More so when TWAU finished, so if they didn't make a season 2 after, it's doesn't seem likke they will now :(

BigBadPaul posted: »

So, what do you guys think of TFTB future? Do you think that after Episode 5, that will be it? Is it gonna end up like TWAU? (Where fans rea

• just like your face.

sorry, no offence couldn't resist.

and nah, we like our title

• XD

JumpyJoey posted: »

So is my father... which is kind of why I'm against it.

• I could resist to you use it

Hey! You stole my meme

• I find it funny that everyone just watches her awkwardly float by, not knowing how to react xD

bocajbee posted: »

Thought you guys would want to see this if you happened to miss it. It's what happens when you fail the following QTE as Fiona: Also,

• I've sleep 7 hours too! Could you be my dad?

Nah. Someone was having the music too loud and I couldn't sleep a lot. I slept for at least 7 hours ;-; But now I can't sleep cuz my family is awake and they won't let me sleep more ;-;

• it's confirmed in our hearts.

• BTW nice avatar image lmfao XD

I could resist to you use it

• Gtg for a while. I'll be back soon. <3 :)

• ayy, i c you're here often..

have you considered joining us?..

enter image description here

kaza125 posted: »

Hmm, it's a chance it can happen, but like you said they have got quite a few titles on there plate. More so when TWAU finished, so if they didn't make a season 2 after, it's doesn't seem likke they will now

• c u soon bruh!

Gtg for a while. I'll be back soon.

• /!\ CUTENESS OVERLOAD /!\

Kruzii posted: »

enter link description here a little bit distraction of all the 'we are tt and don't want rhyiona mimimimi'

• Do you know who that is?

BTW nice avatar image lmfao XD

• And some have combinations of both like Mortal Kombat women

yeah, i mean, who can resist this face, amirite? :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

Ummm actually no! I think Snow is much hotter in Fables cuz of the way she can be drawn, plus she let's her hair down For me it would be

• So calm... (Think : What can we talk about... Oh yeah! I know!) Chocolate or Candy?

• What can we talk about...

rhyiona

So calm... (Think : What can we talk about... Oh yeah! I know!) Chocolate or Candy?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

You can't say my question wasn't good, right?

rhonu posted: »

What can we talk about... rhyiona

• A sequel ? I don't think so.

They have that pathetic Minecraft game and TWD S3 coming in 2016 so they're way too busy next year.

And they have a partnership with Marvel to make a game in 2017 , probably including Avengers , Spidey and such.

And Borderlands 3 will come in 2017-2018 so I'm not sure , Telltale has a room for one more game in 2017.

TWAU doesn't need a sequel by Telltale anyway , you have the comics.

So from what I said I personally think that TWD S3 will be the last one thus ending the series , not sure if there will be a sequel for the Minecraft game tho , I hope not.

And there goes 2016 , now 2017.

So this is most likely the year Borderlands 3 will come , I predict October-November , now as sad as it sounds the chances of getting a sequel to TFTB are low , because probably Rhys and Fiona would make an apperance or get mentioned or something , SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THE PRE-SEQUEL : An alien comes at the end of the game and says that they're gonna need all the vault hunters they can get because war is coming , and it's possible Rhys and Fiona will be there somewhere.

So there are some ways this can go :

1) Minecraft sequel and Marvel in 2017-2018 (Oh god no...)

2) TFTB sequel and Marvel in 2017-2018 (Yes yes yes yes yes)

3)GoT S2 and Marvel in 2017-2018 (No no no no no)

4)A new game and Marvel in 2017-2018 (That'll be interesting)

5)Probably just Marvel in 2017-2018 (I'm okay with that , I'm a fan or Marvel)

But the conclusion is : No , I don't think there will be a sequel , TFTB was probably just some set-up for Rhys and Fiona playing a big role in Borderlands 3 and continuing their story from there.

BigBadPaul posted: »

So, what do you guys think of TFTB future? Do you think that after Episode 5, that will be it? Is it gonna end up like TWAU? (Where fans rea

• Mileena's face is an exception to this!!! :O

Still, so long as she wears the veil over her mouth then we're golden >:D

And some have combinations of both like Mortal Kombat women yeah, i mean, who can resist this face, amirite? :P

• that makes so much sense

• "and varric! i love varric."

Who wouldn't love this amazing dwarf!!<3

"though i have a loooooooot of save files because i love them all too much. x)"

IKR!!!XD

And i almost forgot my second favorite dwarf oghren! <3

mine is alistair too! in fact i've only fallen in love with a character as hard as i have with rhys once before, and it was with him. and v

• got s2 is 100% gonna happen ;-;

cause ttg signed that multi-something deal with grr martin and hbo ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Brawl posted: »

A sequel ? I don't think so. They have that pathetic Minecraft game and TWD S3 coming in 2016 so they're way too busy next year. And t

• I can't be bothered now dude :P

I've heard enough to suit my own interests, the rest can be a surprise. Who knows? Maybe Ep.5 will be different...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Listen to the one tagged Rhyiona. No spoilers and might lift your spirits.

• Then it's pretty safe to say that we're all fucked.

got s2 is 100% gonna happen ;-; cause ttg signed that multi-something deal with grr martin and hbo ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Sign in to comment in this discussion.