Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• yup. tftb is gonna become twau 2.0 ;-;

Brawl posted: »

Then it's pretty safe to say that we're all fucked.

• Another numbskull...

Off_Ground posted: »

This thread really needs its title re-edited. No offense.

• I can't believe no one thought of this earlier.

rhonu posted: »

What can we talk about... rhyiona

• enter image description here

• Eoin Colfer who wrote the Artemis Fowl novels :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

For the sake of conversation, any of you got a favourite author?

• Let's not forget the supershow.

A sequel ? I don't think so. They have that pathetic Minecraft game and TWD S3 coming in 2016 so they're way too busy next year. And t

• What the fuck did he do? :/

Reliqum posted: »

Poogers is a dirty little person, banned in steamrep for buying/brokering high-value items from scammers. tsk tsk poogers. https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198068430673

• You don't like it then you can leave :)

Poogers is a dirty little person, banned in steamrep for buying/brokering high-value items from scammers. tsk tsk poogers. https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198068430673

• Hm?

Let's not forget the supershow.

• some bs they're planning to do where you can decide what's gonna hapen in a tv show -.-"

Hm?

• While I'm not excited for the MineCraft game, I will play it...

Marvel and TWD S3 don't need to be made imo. TWD S2 ended with me putting my hands up and shouting "No more! Story's over!" so when I heard about S3 I was like "For fuck's sake, why???"

I would sell my soul into eternal damnation if it meant getting a sequel to TWAU!! XD

A sequel ? I don't think so. They have that pathetic Minecraft game and TWD S3 coming in 2016 so they're way too busy next year. And t

• What the hell ? Lmao

Well I don't really know what to say other than bad words so...

some bs they're planning to do where you can decide what's gonna hapen in a tv show -.-"

• HERE YOU GO!

enter image description here

NEVER FORGET <3

HERE YOU GO! NEVER FORGET

• Wow. You're a welcoming bunch, aren't you?

• Well, it was something nice so it could cheer you up but alright. :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

I can't be bothered now dude :P I've heard enough to suit my own interests, the rest can be a surprise. Who knows? Maybe Ep.5 will be different...

• edited August 2015

He bought a hat from a scammer apparently. The reason he got banned for it was because he knew the person was a scammer. It is pretty much allowing scammers to profit from scamming.

But it was about 2 years ago so he might have changed.

EDIT: The hat he got is currently worth $13,200 if it isn't duped. Poogers u rich gimme some of that money

What the fuck did he do?

• Don't take it personally -- some people here are just tired of people asking for a title change.

I'll try to explain it a bit: the thread has been around since March and this thread has slowly started meaning a lot to us that changing it would just feel like a different thread and well, it won't be the same. We realise Rhyiona isn't confirmed but hey, seeing a giant boot when you open the thread can't be all that bad. ;P

Hope that clears it up.

Wow. You're a welcoming bunch, aren't you?

• Eh , I'd like the Marvel game , even if superheroes are overused these days.

I agree with pretty much the rest , ok maybe except selling my soul stuff o.o

While I'm not excited for the MineCraft game, I will play it... Marvel and TWD S3 don't need to be made imo. TWD S2 ended with me putting

• Simply beautiful <3

• rhonu spilling out her secret discussions, I see ;P

rhonu posted: »

kinda reminds me of the discussions i have on twitter (thank god they're in another language)

Wow. You're a welcoming bunch, aren't you?

• So, he bought a hat for thousands of dollars??? Am I reading this right? :/

I have no idea......

He bought a hat from a scammer apparently. The reason he got banned for it was because he knew the person was a scammer. It is pretty much a

• I'm glad people are using the new one already. <3

• $13,200? Holy shit

He bought a hat from a scammer apparently. The reason he got banned for it was because he knew the person was a scammer. It is pretty much a

• Dude, YOU guys are what cheer's me up in the day! XD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Well, it was something nice so it could cheer you up but alright. :P

• YES!

Dude, YOU guys are what cheer's me up in the day! XD

• I guess it could be good, but Marvel needs to chillax! The movies are where it's at right now, stick to those XP

I remember someone found some code that confirmed TFTB S2 was already being made but I think it was a load of shit personally. Compared to TWAU, I don't think Tales will have a cliffhanger ending that requires a sequel... But one can always dream :D

Eh , I'd like the Marvel game , even if superheroes are overused these days. I agree with pretty much the rest , ok maybe except selling my soul stuff o.o

I hope that my plan to give nightmares too everyone have worked

• edited August 2015

tbh twau doesn't need a sequel, it has fables, with 150 issues covering almost everything, but that's just my opinion ¯_(ツ)_/¯

tftb however...

I guess it could be good, but Marvel needs to chillax! The movies are where it's at right now, stick to those XP I remember someone found

• edited August 2015

You know, I think I'll just leave you people alone and forget I ever stepped foot in this place. Thanks for being forthcoming. Enjoy your little... community.

Don't take it personally -- some people here are just tired of people asking for a title change. I'll try to explain it a bit: the thread

• edited August 2015

The movies are where it's at right now, stick to those XP

Fantastic Four lmao (but let's not talk about that cuz spoilers)

As with the ending , only Telltale knows. We can only hope that the ending has Rhys and Fiona getting in a heated make out session on the beach where they're partially naked and they start touching eachother and you know the rest. Pray4Rhyiona

I guess it could be good, but Marvel needs to chillax! The movies are where it's at right now, stick to those XP I remember someone found

• when you go open a spoiler tag but it's not what you expect

enter image description here

• Dude. I have the entire Fables collection and let me tell you this:

Fables issue 1 and TWAU are 20 years apart in the timeline, that's a lot of time to play with! Fables ended this year, and tbh, it wasn't a great ending. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either.

I want an excuse to revisit Fabletown and all of these great characters, maybe even meet some new ones! XD

tbh twau doesn't need a sequel, it has fables, with 150 issues covering almost everything, but that's just my opinion ¯_(ツ)_/¯ tftb however...

• Is it my spoiler tag? I'm sure it's that.

when you go open a spoiler tag but it's not what you expect

Eryka posted: »

So it worked?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.