Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh no, not that godawful commercial! It's been years since I last heard it!

I watched "Pixels". It's quite funny and awesome! When Brenner and that Lieutenant Colonel woman talking at the balcony during the party,

• Well... it's got a shit-ton of sarcasm, so it fits me ^_^

About the lewd, not much. However there is a character who is willing to sleep with anything, human or otherwise (it's space-themed).

I searched up some random webcomic is it fun? is it lewd? i need answers!

• It's the only way I can make it up to you guys for just being gone with no warning before...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Heck yeah, thank you so much!

• I see what you did there.

Kawaiii posted: »

maybe the song but not the ship

• I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT HE IS GOING TO DO WITH THAT STUN BATON ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

watcha gonna do with the stun baton rhys? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Every time a Telltale employee visits the forum and sees Rhyiona at the top:

Eryka posted: »

Guys we have to go back to the top. TTG needs to hear us. enter link description here

• I like that. Your godawful nightmare is back!

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh no, not that godawful commercial! It's been years since I last heard it!

• I'm also thinking about making a tribute video for TFTB. I ain't great at editing videos, but I will see what I can do. ;)

• enter image description here

NSFW RHYIONA FANFIC HOLY SHIET :OOOOOOOOO it finally happened ^_^

• This is kind of true because 99% of the time this thread is in the first or second spot and they're still cutting everything Rhyiona related out.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

HellFish posted: »

Every time a Telltale employee visits the forum and sees Rhyiona at the top:

• I have nothing against Filet-O-Fish. It's just that the commercial gave me a nostalgia kick. I don't think they ever even showed it in Sweden xD

I like that. Your godawful nightmare is back!

• PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON JOHN!!
    THERE'S KIDS HERE BRO ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• there is a character who is willing to sleep with anything, human or otherwise

sounds just like me :P

what's the name of the comic?

Well... it's got a shit-ton of sarcasm, so it fits me ^_^ About the lewd, not much. However there is a character who is willing to sleep with anything, human or otherwise (it's space-themed).

• I'm still sticking to my theory that they want to make the big reveal in Episode 5.

This is kind of true because 99% of the time this thread is in the first or second spot and they're still cutting everything Rhyiona related out. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• forgot about that, sorry kids!

enter image description here

PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON JOHN!! THERE'S KIDS HERE BRO ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited August 2015

they better fuckin do that

BigBadPaul posted: »

I'm still sticking to my theory that they want to make the big reveal in Episode 5.

• WHAT IF SOMEBODY REDO EPISODE 4 WITH ALL THE CUT RHYIONA MOMENT

HUH WHATCHA GONNA DO ABOUT DAT TELLTALE??????

• WHOEVER DOES THAT CAN HAVE BABIES WITH MEH

WHAT IF SOMEBODY REDO EPISODE 4 WITH ALL THE CUT RHYIONA MOMENT HUH WHATCHA GONNA DO ABOUT DAT TELLTALE??????

• Maybe not whore herself out, but where I'm from, a whore can be someone who just dates a lot of people.

HazzatheMan posted: »

NO NO NO NO!!!!! I refuse to believe that Fiona would whore herself out for a con >:(

• edited August 2015

I thought you were gonna start singing All Star like SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME for a second

WHAT IF SOMEBODY REDO EPISODE 4 WITH ALL THE CUT RHYIONA MOMENT HUH WHATCHA GONNA DO ABOUT DAT TELLTALE??????

• Really? I'm willing to bet against that xP

It's called Spacetrawler. Totally random but it gets entertaining.

there is a character who is willing to sleep with anything, human or otherwise sounds just like me :P what's the name of the comic?

• edited August 2015

That would be amazing. :3

• I'm willing to bet against that

Really? I'm willing to bet against that xP It's called Spacetrawler. Totally random but it gets entertaining.

• edited August 2015

They must be deliberately fucking with us at this point, for example in episode 4, why bother with making a (sort of) Rhyiona convo, then replacing it with exactly the same Rhysha convo and not even remove it from the game files when they know everyone is searching for stuff like this? Just, why?

This is kind of true because 99% of the time this thread is in the first or second spot and they're still cutting everything Rhyiona related out. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I'm willing to bet against that

• ttg b like

They must be deliberately fucking with us at this point, for example in episode 4, why bother with making a (sort of) Rhyiona convo, then re

• Yeah, exactly... it would be better if it'd been a Rhysha thing since the beggining but knowing it was scrapped from Rhyiona is just seriously upsetting.

They must be deliberately fucking with us at this point, for example in episode 4, why bother with making a (sort of) Rhyiona convo, then re

• They are probably trolling hard

It's a mystery!

• Yeah. Complete, utter trolls. Feel my wrath once Episode 5 sets in and there is nothing that we can work with...

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

They are probably trolling hard It's a mystery!

• "Hard" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

They are probably trolling hard It's a mystery!

• I guess I should do that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

WHOEVER DOES THAT CAN HAVE BABIES WITH MEH

I guess I should do that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Hard" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Awww, I'm sorry :(

you win, i guess.... ;-;

• TT be like

BigBadPaul posted: »

Yeah. Complete, utter trolls. Feel my wrath once Episode 5 sets in and there is nothing that we can work with...

• isn't it a bit too early for that?

• ;-; apology accepted ;-;

Awww, I'm sorry

• r u cheating on me eryka

do u forget we have kids

Sign in to comment in this discussion.