Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

Do you guys want some Cocktail?
    enter image description here
    Or should I say Cock-Tail, get it? CockTail? Cocktail? Coke-Tail... Okay, okay... Not funny

• you've such a sharp eye wolf!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Proof of their love #3269: This again? What the heck are you trying to prove? That's what you would say... if you didn't know by now this

• Fionas fingers are a bit... broken...

I got really inspired by the Episode 3 Screenshot. I INTRODUCE YOU TO... ENCHANTED HAND!!! It shoots machine guns... It shoots bazooka too! No shit... I never know Fiona can do that!

• tfw u don't have any friends.

Kruzii posted: »

tfw you sitting at a friends house and talk about tftbl and he's like:" why are they forcing rhys and sasha together, I don't want it, but g

• Thank you, thank you, I must open everyone's eyes!

you've such a sharp eye wolf!

• you have me<3

tfw u don't have any friends.

• It's okay! :)

BigBadPaul posted: »

Haha, I've been too busy venting off Telltale in case they deny to insert any kinds of Rhyiona references in it... I apologize, Kristi.

• Thank you, Eryka! Now I will never drink any cocktail again!

Eryka posted: »

Do you guys want some Cocktail? Or should I say Cock-Tail, get it? CockTail? Cocktail? Coke-Tail... Okay, okay... Not funny

• Hugs are weak.

kristi78968 posted: »

It's okay!

• That's a pleasure, my friend!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Thank you, Eryka! Now I will never drink any cocktail again!

• ily brotha <3

you have me<3

• edited August 2015

Wait a minute if Fiona breaks her fingers she can spawn whatever shit she wants?

Yeah that's pretty hardcore.

I got really inspired by the Episode 3 Screenshot. I INTRODUCE YOU TO... ENCHANTED HAND!!! It shoots machine guns... It shoots bazooka too! No shit... I never know Fiona can do that!

• Nah i prefer moxxtail

Do you guys want some Cocktail? Or should I say Cock-Tail, get it? CockTail? Cocktail? Coke-Tail... Okay, okay... Not funny

• i only wear boxers atm

Green613 posted: »

keep your pants on quiff ffs

• Speaking of proofs, I think this one also belongs to the thread (though I'm pretty sure majority of people already seen it)

It's like... literally all options confirmed it. xD

Proof of their love #3269: This again? What the heck are you trying to prove? That's what you would say... if you didn't know by now this

• Thank you. Now I can finally get that beer belly I've always wanted.

here ya go bro<3

• Man, he really wants Fiona's help. :P

DeityD posted: »

Speaking of proofs, I think this one also belongs to the thread (though I'm pretty sure majority of people already seen it) It's like... literally all options confirmed it. xD

• Hey, Kristi.

I'm doing very good, today. Wbu? :)

kristi78968 posted: »

Morn- Looks at clock Afternoon my fellow Rhyiona shippers! I hope you're all doing well today.

• Yes and no I understand that but in a sense we should if we want rhyiona that bad then as FANS THEY SHOULD LISTEN SEEING HOW ITS US that bought it and keep it going as a game

sounds kinda spammy, don't you think?

• I think I prefer what's behind them

Vernaya posted: »

Nah i prefer moxxtail

• enter image description here

• ily 2, lil bratha<3!!

ily brotha

• Nice to know you're doing good Wolfenus!

As for me. I'm just editing and recording right now. :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, Kristi. I'm doing very good, today. Wbu?

• Anybody notice that twdgirl is missing?

SANDRA WHERE ARE UUUU

• You perv! You're becoming so lewd! Congratulations!

I think I prefer what's behind them

• First, last and only resort. :)

Man, he really wants Fiona's help. :P

• She's maybe dead

Anybody notice that twdgirl is missing? SANDRA WHERE ARE UUUU

• Anybody notice that twdgirl is missing? SANDRA WHERE ARE UUUU

• Yeah, @twdgirl43 didn't even talk.

Sandra, where the fuck are you?! ;-;

Anybody notice that twdgirl is missing? SANDRA WHERE ARE UUUU

• <3 and if ya want to change from that belly to a sixpack just do ~30 crunches every second morning and just eat a little healthier.<3

Quiff posted: »

Thank you. Now I can finally get that beer belly I've always wanted.

• So I just looked at my old civics notes recently. And one page had the word 'furry' repeatedly written all over the page...

Ok first off I swear it wasn't me, and idk should I be creeped out by this??

• wtf? :O

So I just looked at my old civics notes recently. And one page had the word 'furry' repeatedly written all over the page... Ok first off I swear it wasn't me, and idk should I be creeped out by this??

• That's completely normal... For someone who've stalk you and have a fantasy for furry conventions

So I just looked at my old civics notes recently. And one page had the word 'furry' repeatedly written all over the page... Ok first off I swear it wasn't me, and idk should I be creeped out by this??

• What the.

• A bit dry.

• Thanks master Kruzii.

and if ya want to change from that belly to a sixpack just do ~30 crunches every second morning and just eat a little healthier.<3

• But i can't live without me mom and dad ;_;

• I'm guessing wolf got your notes somehow???

• ya that's how I'm feeling right now

wtf? :O

Sign in to comment in this discussion.