Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

okay

Eryka posted: »

That's completely normal... For someone who've stalk you and have a fantasy for furry conventions

• o.o dats racist

Green613 posted: »

I'm guessing wolf got your notes somehow???

• Is- is it a confession?

Oh wow, I... didn't know you felt this way about me @ABigBadWolf

• That's why I was shipping @ABigBadWolf × @Quiff

Quiff posted: »

Is- is it a confession? Oh wow, I... didn't know you felt this way about me @ABigBadWolf

• Maaayyyyyyyybe.

So I just looked at my old civics notes recently. And one page had the word 'furry' repeatedly written all over the page... Ok first off I swear it wasn't me, and idk should I be creeped out by this??

• I'm going to sleep guys, goodnight.

• i'm sorry , what?!

Eryka posted: »

That's why I was shipping @ABigBadWolf × @Quiff

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams :)

I'm going to sleep guys, goodnight.

• nighty night<3

I'm going to sleep guys, goodnight.

• edited August 2015

Depends. Do you have a friend with a weird sense of humour?

• If yes, everything is fine.
    • If not, you'd better start running, buddy.

So I just looked at my old civics notes recently. And one page had the word 'furry' repeatedly written all over the page... Ok first off I swear it wasn't me, and idk should I be creeped out by this??

• Lmfao xD

• edited August 2015

So this is just another crazy idea/theory. Would it be possible that we would see Angel in the final episode? Because she clearly knew she was waiting for her death in BL2, even if she was suicidal, I still think the idea would scare her enough for her to create an AI clone of herself, similar to what Nakayama did for Jack. Not to mention she probably realized that the Vault Hunters would need a hand at some point. But somehow, Rhys and/or Fiona get their hands on it. Or more likely Vaughn since he's still on Pandora, where I would think her hardware for such an AI would be, and he's the only one there right now and did nothing in this last episode.

The main reason I'm thinking this is that now, Jack has complete control over Rhys, consenting or not and the only possible person I can think that could clean him out would be Angel. Cause either the find a way to get Jack out of Rhys, or (going off the fact that Rhys does have a gold implant eye when with the Stranger) they assimilate somehow? I don't really know, I'm just throwing out this idea.

enter image description here

• If you choose to rule Hyperion, does HJ is still in Rhys? /!\ NOTHING IS LEWD IN THIS COMMENT /!\

• I dunno. I don't think that Nakayama even knew about angel. and he developed the Technology to make a perfect 'copy' of the brain. I don't know why angel would make a a.i. from herself

So this is just another crazy idea/theory. Would it be possible that we would see Angel in the final episode? Because she clearly knew she w

• I have some suspects, but I can't be too careful, I better run.

HellFish posted: »

Depends. Do you have a friend with a weird sense of humour? * If yes, everything is fine. * If not, you'd better start running, buddy.

• I think he's inside the whole Hyperion system.

• Yep. Rhyiona has just been confirmed!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Proof of their love #3269: This again? What the heck are you trying to prove? That's what you would say... if you didn't know by now this

• but mom has diabetes ;_;

• I look away for literally five minutes and come back to this.

NO.

Is- is it a confession? Oh wow, I... didn't know you felt this way about me @ABigBadWolf

• Uploading the video... now! Sorry it took a while, I recorded a larger chunk for my "future" projects. ;p

• Give me Rhyiona pls

• yes! pleaaaase :(

Give me Rhyiona pls

• Dead thread? ;-;

• Am I the only one who has no idea of the context of this? What's so creepy?

BigBadPaul posted: »

Here it is! That's... creepy.

• enter image description here

BigBadPaul posted: »

Here it is! That's... creepy.

• I guess the voice

Am I the only one who has no idea of the context of this? What's so creepy?

• So the voice is creepy...?

Lmao xD

Kruzii posted: »

I guess the voice

• edited August 2015

I thought the situation was sillier than creepy.

"Little help?"

"No problem. doesn't help"

Kruzii posted: »

I guess the voice

• y'know, fiona's grunting, little help with... y'know....

I thought the situation was sillier than creepy. "Little help?" "No problem. doesn't help"

• I know, right? Why didn't he help her? Rhys is so useless sometimes... :D

I thought the situation was sillier than creepy. "Little help?" "No problem. doesn't help"

• Sooo... anyone know what the awkward dialouge Laura Bailey and Troy Baker said they recorded for episode 4 was?

• Thinking the same thing.

Jaesong1 posted: »

Sooo... anyone know what the awkward dialouge Laura Bailey and Troy Baker said they recorded for episode 4 was?

• 1 sec, 3 comments...

#2fast2fiona

• edited August 2015

I feel bad for laughing.

• "..."

y'know, fiona's grunting, little help with... y'know....

• He was too distracted by the view.

Yeah. That's totally it. :P

HellFish posted: »

I know, right? Why didn't he help her? Rhys is so useless sometimes...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.