Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• do u want me to explain? :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"..."

• Guys, enter image description here

• First of all I wanted to use this GIF...
    • Second : We should post pictures of Luke in PM to @ABigBadWolf
    • Third : Can I tell you the most lewd story when I was at my camp?
  • *Rest in Piss

• I don't know if I can answer his feelings...

Eryka posted: »

That's why I was shipping @ABigBadWolf × @Quiff

• okay.
    • no
    • OH YEAH

Guys, * First of all I wanted to use this GIF... * Second : We should post pictures of Luke in PM to @ABigBadWolf * Third : Can I tell you the most lewd story when I was at my camp?

• No, I... understood. I just don't know what to reply to that. ;P

do u want me to explain? :P

• They've cut it

Jaesong1 posted: »

Sooo... anyone know what the awkward dialouge Laura Bailey and Troy Baker said they recorded for episode 4 was?

• JOHN MY BROTHER

I KNEW YOU WERE AWESOME

* okay. * no * OH YEAH

• your breaking me heart ;-;

I look away for literally five minutes and come back to this. NO.

• that's disappointing, i really wanted to explain it :\ :P

No, I... understood. I just don't know what to reply to that. ;P

• ;^(

They've cut it

• Oh, well, can't blame him... :P

He was too distracted by the view. Yeah. That's totally it. :P

• but I don't have a drivers licence ;_;

• edited August 2015

If both Laura and Troy felt awkward in recording that dialogue, then it won't go to waste. It will be in Episode 5. Trust me. ;)

Sooo... anyone know what the awkward dialouge Laura Bailey and Troy Baker said they recorded for episode 4 was?

• when people talk bout rhyiona

enter image description here

• It was the scene we're Rhys was saying to Sasha how's her Hyperion clothes but instead of Sasha it was Fiona

;^(

• pls do tell :^)

Guys, * First of all I wanted to use this GIF... * Second : We should post pictures of Luke in PM to @ABigBadWolf * Third : Can I tell you the most lewd story when I was at my camp?

• What was it? I don't really listen to cut dialogue but this one intrigues me.

They've cut it

• enter image description here

JOHN MY BROTHER I KNEW YOU WERE AWESOME

• Sleep tight bro!

I'm going to sleep guys, goodnight.

• edited August 2015

Meh, I don't think that would be awkward enough.

What could turn out to be awkward though, would be if Rhys would have a crush on Sasha while Fiona has a crush on Rhys. And then Rhys has a change of heart. ;)

That could potentially explain why she looks at him in jealousy/anger at Rhys during the intro of Episode 4. Or if she feels protective of her sister. But seeing how she reacted from Rhys telling her about Jack, she felt as if she was lied to... (which I'm pretty sure happens to lots of con-artists, but they wouldn't expect it from someone who they trust) so that only leaves one option.

Also, she was alright letting Sasha go into a relationship with a psychopath named August. Even though it was just for a con, it's obvious that it has developed into something a bit bigger, and she still wasn't pushing her nose into Sasha's business. Why would she suddenly be protective of Sasha over Rhys? Someone that she could trust?

It was the scene we're Rhys was saying to Sasha how's her Hyperion clothes but instead of Sasha it was Fiona

• Uhh.. Well I'm kinda back. I've been off this thread for a good amount of reasons but I'm back. I got into a somewhat heated arguement with a shipper on tumblr

• edited August 2015

Wait, is Angel currently dead or alive?

So this is just another crazy idea/theory. Would it be possible that we would see Angel in the final episode? Because she clearly knew she w

• Okay
    • YES!
    • Um... sure...

• tumblr

AlphaLeague posted: »

Uhh.. Well I'm kinda back. I've been off this thread for a good amount of reasons but I'm back. I got into a somewhat heated arguement with a shipper on tumblr

• Were you told to check your privellage?

Uhh.. Well I'm kinda back. I've been off this thread for a good amount of reasons but I'm back. I got into a somewhat heated arguement with a shipper on tumblr

• Rest in pieces, Scooter.

• edited August 2015

Exactly! This has just occurred to me. If you tell Fiona and Sasha about Jack at the beginning of Episode 4, they both get angry on you as they have trusted you. But, if you haven't told them about Jack, the next scene makes even more sense! If Fiona didn't know about Jack being in Rhys's mind, she would have nothing to be suspicious of. So why would she look at Rhys in such a way in the intro if she knows that he wouldn't hurt a fly? It's cuz she's jelly!

Also, bring in some of the dialogue between Fiona and Rhys in Episode 4, and include this to the fact that they probably had more screen time on that episode working together than on any other, I'm thinking we are getting there.

RHYIONA CONFIRMEDOADPOASD

BigBadPaul posted: »

Meh, I don't think that would be awkward enough. What could turn out to be awkward though, would be if Rhys would have a crush on Sasha w

• well, shit, so what exactly happened?

• she obviously trusts Rhys

nnnot in the way you think

Meh, I don't think that would be awkward enough. What could turn out to be awkward though, would be if Rhys would have a crush on Sasha w

• edited August 2015

I don't care! This gives me something to be happy about. :3

Although, you gotta admit, we haven't thought about that scene, so I might be getting somewhere with the purpose of it.

Reliqum posted: »

she obviously trusts Rhys nnnot in the way you think

• with a shipper on tumblr

Oh my god

come here my child

• ^_^

Exactly! This has just occurred to me. If you tell Fiona and Sasha about Jack at the beginning of Episode 4, they both get angry on you as t

• hahahahahaha!!! xD

Were you told to check your privellage?

• woah that gif's on the point

when people talk bout rhyiona

• I didn't even notice it at the first. You got some serious skills.

• One of the lewdness story at my camp.
    • We we're at the camping place.
    • They're was 4 animators : 2 woman (Name : RedFoo and Abeille ) and 2 Guys ( Name : Sushi and Mister Freeze)
    • The food we we're eating : Sausage
    • First lewd "adventure" :
    • My lewd friend (Nathalie) knew about the sausage, so she ask what "kind" it was.
    • It wasn't the Hot Dog sausage.
    • It was the big and juncy one.
    • Nathalie was complaining about it : "I prefer the tiny sausage"
    • Second "adventure" :
    • A little bit after, RedFoo was saying, there's no sausage left.
    • The first thing I was thinking : False, there is 2 sausages left. (Go upper in my comment if you can't understand)
    • Third "adventure" (at the lunch table) :
    • Sushi was at the table.
    • He's version of the story : I was only taking of the maple syrup of the fork.
    • My version : He was raping the fork
    • That's all for now! Bye!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.