Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• The guy was a Rhysha (Let me start off by saying that i KNOW not all Rhysha's are like this.)
    I was basically talking with him about ep 4. Up to now i've never really voiced my points about the episode so I said that I loved the episode and all that. He shared my feelings until we got to the one point that proved to be controversial. The shipping. We both said how we felt about our ships until i said the burning words.

"I didn't really like the advances between my Rhys and Sasha though."

I'll tell you what happened in a sec.

• Uhhhhh, remember Nick? Remember Alvin?

(Talking about TWDG.)

• enter image description here

Eryka posted: »

* One of the lewdness story at my camp. * We we're at the camping place. * They're was 4 animators : 2 woman (Name : RedFoo and Abeille )

• Me fudgin' gusta. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• At least I have a reserved spot in heaven

I might be needing that...

Eryka posted: »

* One of the lewdness story at my camp. * We we're at the camping place. * They're was 4 animators : 2 woman (Name : RedFoo and Abeille )

• Fuck you. ^_^

NSFW RHYIONA FANFIC HOLY SHIET :OOOOOOOOO it finally happened ^_^

• Thank you, thank you.

Seriously tho, think about it.

^_^

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Fuck the pandas!

• bring some protection. that's all.

• hello thugs i came back from prison and i made you some potatoes

come eat my niggas

• i'm thinking, and it's very plausible ^_^

BigBadPaul posted: »

Thank you, thank you. Seriously tho, think about it.

YEAH , THE GAME PUTS ALL THE ATTENTION IN RHYIONA LMFAO

LIKE WHO'S THE IDIOT THAT MADE THIS , A RHYSHA ?

I'D SELL MY SOUL TO GET JUST 5 MINUTES OF RHYIONA IN EP.5 , THAT'S HOW DESPERATE I AM

• I don't wanna eat your niggas

Kawaiii posted: »

hello thugs i came back from prison and i made you some potatoes come eat my niggas

Fuck the pandas!

• why my nigga

Jaesong1 posted: »

I don't wanna eat your niggas

• nice avatar, looking so 2k15 n fresh

hello thugs i came back from prison and i made you some potatoes come eat my niggas

• Cause they need to be bigga

why my nigga

• edited August 2015

But I hate pandas ;-;

• edited August 2015

LIKE WHO'S THE IDIOT THAT MADE THIS, A RHYSHA ?

chillax, bruh.

I'D SELL MY SOUL TO GET JUST 5 MINUTES OF RHYIONA IN EP.5

enter image description here

Brawl posted: »

YEAH , THE GAME PUTS ALL THE ATTENTION IN RHYIONA LMFAO LIKE WHO'S THE IDIOT THAT MADE THIS , A RHYSHA ? I'D SELL MY SOUL TO GET JUST 5 MINUTES OF RHYIONA IN EP.5 , THAT'S HOW DESPERATE I AM

• What's wrong with hating pandas?!

• no just no like seriously no what that's so no nope at all nah no don't do that heh ew noo NO

x3

What's wrong with hating pandas?!

• LIKE WHO'S THE IDIOT THAT MADE THIS , A RHYSHA ?

hey, no need to insult people who just ship Rhysha.

YEAH , THE GAME PUTS ALL THE ATTENTION IN RHYIONA LMFAO LIKE WHO'S THE IDIOT THAT MADE THIS , A RHYSHA ? I'D SELL MY SOUL TO GET JUST 5 MINUTES OF RHYIONA IN EP.5 , THAT'S HOW DESPERATE I AM

• edited August 2015

Well, don't sell your soul just yet.

I just wanted to post my two posts together in order to give it some more coverage from you guys, only you can tell me if this is at all, plausible. xd

So, what if Rhys has a crush on Sasha while Fiona has a crush on Rhys?

That could potentially explain why she looks at him in jealousy/anger at Rhys during the intro of Episode 4. Or if she feels protective of her sister. But seeing how she reacted from Rhys telling her about Jack, she felt as if she was lied to... (which I'm pretty sure happens to lots of con-artists, but they wouldn't expect it from someone who they trust) so that only leaves one option.

Also, she was alright letting Sasha go into a relationship with a psychopath named August. Even though it was just for a con, it's obvious that it has developed into something a bit bigger, and she still wasn't pushing her nose into Sasha's business. Why would she suddenly be protective of Sasha over Rhys? Someone that she could trust?

Exactly! This has just occurred to me. If you tell Fiona and Sasha about Jack at the beginning of Episode 4, they both get angry on you as they have trusted you. But, if you haven't told them about Jack, the next scene makes even more sense! If Fiona didn't know about Jack being in Rhys's mind, she would have nothing to be suspicious of. So why would she look at Rhys in such a way in the intro if she knows that he wouldn't hurt a fly? It's cuz she's jelly!

Also, bring in some of the dialogue between Fiona and Rhys in Episode 4, and include this to the fact that they probably had more screen time on that episode working together than on any other, I'm thinking we are getting there.

RHYIONA... confirmed?

• im ready for prison life

fuk da polic

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

nice avatar, looking so 2k15 n fresh

• But I hate pandas. I just want to kill every one of them x(

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

no just no like seriously no what that's so no nope at all nah no don't do that heh ew noo NO

• gtg, nighty night everyone <3

• live like it's your last day of life

you'll be right...soon enough

im ready for prison life fuk da polic

• Good night, John. I will miss your lewdness.

gtg, nighty night everyone

• thug rhyiona dreams ma nigga

• Why the hell would you want to kill all pandas just because you hate them for some still unknown to me reason? Sorry, but that sounds pretty sick.

But I hate pandas. I just want to kill every one of them x(

• edited August 2015

Haha, now THAT! Is genius.

But plx, come true. ;_;

bloop posted: »

enter link description here

• laku noooć<3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.