Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

Do they know that Fiona and Rhys are the main characters? ,_,

Brawl posted: »

YEAH , THE GAME PUTS ALL THE ATTENTION IN RHYIONA LMFAO LIKE WHO'S THE IDIOT THAT MADE THIS , A RHYSHA ? I'D SELL MY SOUL TO GET JUST 5 MINUTES OF RHYIONA IN EP.5 , THAT'S HOW DESPERATE I AM

• Do you seriously want to end up like Mira?

enter image description here

• so beautiful

bloop posted: »

enter link description here

• the best musical I've ever seen.

• Okay, killing pandas is just too much, I admit. I just hate pandas for my own reasons. And I seriously won't tell you by all means :3

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Why the hell would you want to kill all pandas just because you hate them for some still unknown to me reason? Sorry, but that sounds pretty sick.

• Pirates! At ease. For it is not a crime, for me to lurk these forums.

• Alright then. I never even asked you to tell me so k.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, killing pandas is just too much, I admit. I just hate pandas for my own reasons. And I seriously won't tell you by all means

• enter image description here

:3

Alright then. I never even asked you to tell me so k.

• edited August 2015

huh, never thought about the august part. MAYYYBEEE she just kinda acts like she protects her sister in the opening? but she doesn't know she acts? I mean that she takes the 'hyperion is bad and my little baby sis should not be wooed by such a person' as an excuse to interrupt this 'romantic' moment? because she doesn't see her jealousy and/or don't want to admit she has a crush in rhys? I think Sasha was always the one who got the guy and Fiona never had the time for such things because she had to be strong for her.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Well, don't sell your soul just yet. I just wanted to post my two posts together in order to give it some more coverage from you guys, on

• It's not good, it's excellent!

• You remember that conversation we had about that elevator scene where Fiona looks at Rhys in a special way and stuff ?

If you don't , we actually talked about Fiona possibly having feelings for Rhys while he has feelings for Sasha , and it actually made sense , now with that episode 4 intro , it makes even more sense.

I mean don't you see how sometimes she starts to make a cute face and pushes the hair out of her eyes to arrange it when Rhys is talking to her , that happened exactly in the elevator scene , and in episode 4 when they were talking over the radio , plus she also made a cute face when Rhys found her on camera and she was standing right in front of it , not the mention the uncountable moments where Fiona gets to look at Rhys while he's not paying attention , seriously if you pay attention you can see her looking at Rhys in a special way when he's not aware a lot.

And yeah , I mean her relation with August even if it was a con or not , she didn't really seem to care , but when she catches Rhys looking at Sasha , she does show a jelly reaction.

RHYIONA... confirmed.

Well, don't sell your soul just yet. I just wanted to post my two posts together in order to give it some more coverage from you guys, on

• It's actually pretty bad. One has been harmed during the creation of this gif. Rest in piss, Mira Forrester :3

It's not good, it's excellent!

• Well, it could go either way. But I'm just hoping it will go the right way. ;)

Kruzii posted: »

huh, never thought about the august part. MAYYYBEEE she just kinda acts like she protects her sister in the opening? but she doesn't know sh

• eh I don't play GoT so..yeah...rip dead people

It's actually pretty bad. One has been harmed during the creation of this gif. Rest in piss, Mira Forrester

• edited August 2015

Maybe Fiona doesn't know how to take care of her crush on Rhys, so she does what people do when they don't know how to show their feelings. So she makes fun of him, teases him, looks at him when he can't see her, and now the jealousy is coming into the play. AND she probably doesn't want to admit it to him because she's either afraid of doing so, or she doesn't know how to! Also, is it just me or is she opening up to Rhys a bit by the end of Episode 4? That, and the joke with his "wacky hacky", kinda tells me that she feels comfortable enough to speak with him like that. ;s

Funnily enough, she actually does do the things that I just said! She teases him "Thankfully you are a long ways away from a man." (or something like that) , she makes fun of him "Bro bro bro, bro bro bro!", she looks at him numerous times while he's busy or is day dreaming, and she now finally had her jealousy shown on Episode 4. Sounds plausible to me. ;p

It all seems to make sense. Rhys and Sasha/Fiona conflict.
    Sasha always gets the guy, but this time Fiona might have enough of that and she wants to take that spot this time. ;)

You remember that conversation we had about that elevator scene where Fiona looks at Rhys in a special way and stuff ? If you don't , we

• I know. :p

BTW I laughed when I was making this gif. I'm such a heartless person >:3

eh I don't play GoT so..yeah...rip dead people

• So this thread is dead ;-;

Sorry, I really like making these gifs :3

• edited August 2015

Haha.

No.

P.S: I'm actually making a theory a couple of replies up. Check it out if you're bored. ;p

So this thread is dead ;-; Sorry, I really like making these gifs

• Yeah , what you said is very right !

What Kruzii said also makes sense , I mean probably Sasha did get all the boys attention while Fiona didn't , and maybe she's not used to this stuff so she's probably like any other normal girl and she's just afraid of rejection , so she does everything you said to get his attention , maybe it's also the fact that she realized there's a thing between Rhys and Sasha and she's clearly not happy with it but she doesn't want to get in their way either.

And I've also thought about something , maybe because it's been a long time since they met , Fiona actually got over it , but after they met again in the present , it's possible that Fiona starts to feel something for him again , I mean not immediately but you can see their relationship getting better with every episode , and probably also her feelings for him returning slowly.

Which maybe will go into the point where she'll have a crush on him again , and possibly now that Sasha is not around anymore , she's opening up to him about how she feels.

Although this is just something I've thought of , I don't really know what Fiona feels in the present , but I'm pretty sure she's attracted to him in the past.

Maybe Fiona doesn't know how to take care of her crush on Rhys, so she does what people do when they don't know how to show their feelings.

Haha. No. P.S: I'm actually making a theory a couple of replies up. Check it out if you're bored. ;p

• Hi! I'm back! Jay.

• haya!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hi! I'm back! Jay.

• This is awesome ;D

• edited August 2015

Lol, just kidding. Welcome back! >:3

Hi! I'm back! Jay.

• edited August 2015

Well, unfortunately, we don't have enough info about the present for it to be reliable. About the past, you're absolutely right.
    That makes me think though. What if Telltale is playing a game with us? They keep putting in all those Rhysha bits in, with lots of Rhyiona hints in between and then they put in all that Rhyiona stuff and they cut it out. It almost feels as if they are forcing the Rhysha romance for it to go completely tits up by the end, and then you would finally have a choice, whether you would like to Continue Rhysha or (hehe) start Rhyiona.

This doesn't fully explain why the Rhyiona stuff keeps getting recorded and put into the game files and then cut out again, but it's obvious that a choice was supposed to be there somewhere...

Yeah , what you said is very right ! What Kruzii said also makes sense , I mean probably Sasha did get all the boys attention while Fiona

• Hi Kruzii! :D how are you? Did anything special happen here?

haya!

• Okay i'm back. Now as you know he/her (Not sure, will just use he.) seemed a little offended, So he asked what I meant as if it was confirmation of what i just typed. I replied saying" Well i mean i'm not saying it was a problem i just didn't like how i still couldn't do a whole lot to avoid it." He responded quite quickly saying that I was an ordinary shipper who hated on the other ship and that I constantly used the "I couldn't avoid it" excuse. Then saying "What next going to hate on the flower scene now?"

It took me a bit to process what I read. I typed that it wasn't that but i'm not going to bother or annoy you anymore to which he said "Yep, you have nothing left. Leave with your pipe dream. I understand why you ship Rhyiona but that's no reason to hate on my ship okay?"

Now let me voice something real quick. I haven't openly talked about the entire issue with Telltale "ignoring ships" and the infamous flower scene as i never felt like my opinion truly mattered but after this conversation i really want to discuss this.

Here's the thing: I never take ships seriously. They are subservient to the actual story which are really the most important thing. This is how ships really form. The relationships that you as a person develop with the story, But when you get invested with how characters interact with each other, it causes you to feel connected and truly care for them. This thread is a representation of how we all feel about our two hero's. The rhysha thread is the same thing but with different characters. It was never really acknowledged by Telltale because like I said, It's low on the hierarchy of needs in a story.. Until Episode 3 came out, and that's when the bar dropped. It pulled a ship into a higher place and made them feel that their two fave cuties are having a nice scene with each other.

The scene was nice and i really enjoyed but i was glad when I saw the [Keep flower] option come up. I like Sasha as a character but i wanted to keep the sister relationship that we had developed with Fiona already intact. So after the forums were lit ablaze by the ship cannons and the scene I watched from a distance to what I could only classify as overreacting. That was until ep 4 came out. It was amazing, Favorite episode so far. But the thing that was so clearly objected against by Rhyiona's, Non-shippers and anti-shippers alike. There was once again no choice. Despite me acting a complete ass-hat to her in the game, Not trusting her with the stun baton, Not telling her to help Rhys and not giving her the flower.. They still managed to share this look in the intro, for her to say she thought as me as a friend, For her to openly ask me how she looked in a conversation that I could have had with the woman I actually did have interests in and for handsome Jack, Despite ALL my efforts, tell me that I want to share selfies with her and travel the galaxy with her.

When in reality i just want to say.. no. I don't.

I know I said that shipping isn't important and it's not. I love everyone in this community and I love this game even more. It's my favorite TT game so far. But when a relationship that I cant prevent forms in a "story tailors to how you play" game and say that I'm "overreacting" and that i'm "Stupid and in denial" your damn right i'll get agro.

I love you guys and telltale but I don't love Sasha.

I like her, But not that way. And all I want, and maybe all of us wants, is to just be able to say this.

• edited August 2015

:3 well thank you

Lol, just kidding. Welcome back! >:3

• pretty good, thanks! how about you? some rhyiona stuff :D

Hi Kruzii! how are you? Did anything special happen here?

• edited August 2015

This time, I mean it. I hate that meme. >_<

well thank you

• Well I spent some time with my Finnish friends and it was amazing to be able to talk about Tales in Finnish xD

some rhyiona stuff :D

No way!!!

pretty good, thanks! how about you? some rhyiona stuff

• I'M GOING TO KILL SOMEONE

THANK YOU! here TT, that person wrote a summary of what you fucked up at this point. I know you don't care, but don't say our choices matter if they don't.

AlphaLeague posted: »

Okay i'm back. Now as you know he/her (Not sure, will just use he.) seemed a little offended, So he asked what I meant as if it was confirma

• edited August 2015

What you said makes sense.

I mean what the hell is the reason for cutting out Rhyiona moments from the game completely ?

It's like you said , forcing Rhysha while having Rhyiona hints and it's just like a never-ending cycle throughout the game and by the end having a choice.

I don't have any other explanation really , you explained everything that can be explained at this moment.

Well, unfortunately, we don't have enough info about the present for it to be reliable. About the past, you're absolutely right. That makes

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

After the famous success of Coke and °Degree° , Eryka presents you the new trend ... CockTail!!! enter image description here

• Welcome back, buddy!

Hi! I'm back! Jay.

• Double standards:

When you ask an 11 year old girl to do everything for you, yet you refuse to listen to her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.