Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Rhyiona is confirmed

Kawaiii posted: »

ok then Rhyiona is confirmed. I'm willing to do anything for Rhyiona.

• Who even is that much of a light drinker that one cocktail leaves you blacked out on the sidewalk?

Eryka posted: »

I search for CockTailes ads and I found this

• I'll also note that any person who starts kissing random people would do it sober as well. Alcohol just lowers your inhibitions.

I search for CockTailes ads and I found this

• ehh.. I dunno, because alcohol makes people more attractive too

Reliqum posted: »

I'll also note that any person who starts kissing random people would do it sober as well. Alcohol just lowers your inhibitions.

• I will tickle you to death! >:3

enter image description here

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'd rather being killed like Mira.

• Which one is better?

Kim

Fiona

• Do you talk french? Ou tu a juste utilisé Google Traduction? (The last sentence was in french)

When did I say that??? Now did I say they woud drink it? Or that I will make them drink it?? Ouais, c'est ça a+++++.

• You serious right now? If generally someone gives you a cocktail it is with the intent that you would drink it unless specified otherwise(aka hold it or something along those lines). If you were to hand someone a cocktail which is poisoned you would get charged for a murder attempt even with a semi-decent lawyer.

Also, using french does not make you look any smarter in this situation.

When did I say that??? Now did I say they woud drink it? Or that I will make them drink it?? Ouais, c'est ça a+++++.

• Fiona

Which one is better? Kim Fiona

• well Kim looks like a fake slut while Fiona looks sad and sexy , so Kim.

lmao no , Fiona

• If someone goes on a kissing-spree it does not matter if they look attractive, you will look like a slut either way.

Kruzii posted: »

ehh.. I dunno, because alcohol makes people more attractive too

• edited August 2015

I speak french ^-^

Do you talk french? Ou tu a juste utilisé Google Traduction? (The last sentence was in french)

• Fiona, obviously.

• Tu aurais dû le dire en Français.

I speak french ^-^

• edited August 2015

Fiona, Kim has way too much makeup on and her ears are becoming elf-like.

• telltale tells the best joke

Everytime I see this

• I'll also note that that drink had ice in it, making it's alcohol content even lower.

Jaesong1 posted: »

Who even is that much of a light drinker that one cocktail leaves you blacked out on the sidewalk?

• The picture for Fiona didn't even pop up for me and i'd still pick her.

• First, don't forget you are the one who used french first.

Do you see a dialogue in here??? Because I don't.

Do you forget that, they can reject the coktail? And do you seriously think that they will accept a drink from a complete stranger?

Lmao you think I don't know that? What's your point on starting a fight? I am the smart one here, I just made a joke, a f*cking joke.

You serious right now? If generally someone gives you a cocktail it is with the intent that you would drink it unless specified otherwise(ak

• thuglife

Tu aurais dû le dire en Français.

• Are you always serious like that?

You serious right now? If generally someone gives you a cocktail it is with the intent that you would drink it unless specified otherwise(ak

• When did I use French?
    "A++" is a grade
    "lol lets kill telltale xddddddddd tubs up if u agee" is piss poor grammar

It does not matter if they can reject it or not. What is going on is you are handing poisoned drinks, no sane person will think this is okay.

Your joke is not funny. No fucking developer wants to hear how people are saying that people want to kill them. No developer wants to hear people call them bitch. So many people have resigned from their jobs because people like you go around and spread cancer. Look at Notch, he got tired of the same shit you are pulling here and sold Mojang. You are making this thread a hostile environment against telltale and frankly, I do not like it.

If you were smart your jokes wouldn't include calling people bitches and talking about poisoning their drinks.

First, don't forget you are the one who used french first. Do you see a dialogue in here??? Because I don't. Do you forget that, they

• Pick her for what ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AlphaLeague posted: »

The picture for Fiona didn't even pop up for me and i'd still pick her.

• No, what I am doing right now is just a tendency. I seriously do not like this toxic environment which is being promoted as hilarious and original.

Are you always serious like that?

• Oh, overread the Kissing spree thing. Of course it looks slutty, but then again, who cares?

If someone goes on a kissing-spree it does not matter if they look attractive, you will look like a slut either way.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

I first started B!tchTale, she don't need another "bad thing" that it was me and not her

When did I use French? "A++" is a grade "lol lets kill telltale xddddddddd tubs up if u agee" is piss poor grammar It does not matter i

• Eryka posted: »

Pick her for what ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Good point.

Kruzii posted: »

Oh, overread the Kissing spree thing. Of course it looks slutty, but then again, who cares?

• But I'm quite certain she approves of it because she considers it as another hilarious and original joke.

Also, who is on your profile image, it reminds me of a person I used to know.

I first started B!tchTale, she don't need another "bad thing" that it was me and not her

• Did somebody say... pirates?

• "A++" Also means other things in different languages, I hope you know that. And you could of said "A+" instead of "A++" and what is a grade doing in this discussion?

When did I call telltale a b*tch? First, I am not the reason of Notch solding Mojang. This is my first joke, you don't even know me and you start saying that I'm "making this thread a hostile environment" and that "many people have resigned from their jobs because people like me" DO YOU EVEN KNOW ME?

Because I can say that you are the reason of many things too. I can also say that you are a f*cking childish person who just start blaming people over a joke.

This joke will NEVER happen I'm not stupid I'm not going to kill people over a ship.

I don't care if you like my joke or not, I post what I want. I want to make jokes? I'll make them. Billions of people make jokes about poisoning and worst, do you go blaming them for things? I don't think so. Oh, and it will be so hard for you to go check my profile boo-facking-hoo.

Do you really think developer care about what we say? Lmao just look at episode 4.

And yes, I am smart because this is a joke I'm not actually planning to kill them.

When did I use French? "A++" is a grade "lol lets kill telltale xddddddddd tubs up if u agee" is piss poor grammar It does not matter i

• Fiona. Who wouldn't pick her?

Kim Kardashian, I guess ^-^

lottii-lu posted: »

Fiona. Who wouldn't pick her?

• Captain Fiona is back with poor Rhys!

Did somebody say... pirates?

• I don't find it hilarious, and I said "Don'tshiprhyionatale" is that a bad thing too?

But I'm quite certain she approves of it because she considers it as another hilarious and original joke. Also, who is on your profile image, it reminds me of a person I used to know.

• I rated your logic A with 2 plus' in case that managed to escape your smartness.

You're leaking tumblr here. "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME!!1" If it is your first "joke" then nobody here will know how your jokes look like.

I initially pointed out that it is infact not funny. I guarantee you no person started laughing out loud "lol xddd poisioning a drink and giving it to telltale!!! HAHA TOP KEK". Then I pointed out what people with your attitude have done in order to convince you to stop, but you are taking someone not liking your joke too personally.

I'm glad to hear that, but it does not make the joke funny.

If you don't care why reply?

They do care what we say. They have responded that majority of people prefer Sasha. This forum does not even contain most of telltale playerbase so just because there is a majority of people who like Sasha here does not mean that it is a majority overall. We also do not know what is going on internally, there could be other reasons as well why they haven't done anything obvious with RhysxFiona.

Stop saying you are smart, it's seriously making you look the opposite.

"A++" Also means other things in different languages, I hope you know that. And you could of said "A+" instead of "A++" and what is a grade

• Is this person an actor? Cauz' I'm actually using a super vilain in a serie named Heroes

But I'm quite certain she approves of it because she considers it as another hilarious and original joke. Also, who is on your profile image, it reminds me of a person I used to know.

• If you don't consider it as hilarious then you still have a chance at a decent sense of humor.

"Don'tshiprhyionatale" isn't bad, but it does not seem very mature and makes people take you less seriously.

I don't find it hilarious, and I said "Don'tshiprhyionatale" is that a bad thing too?

• That feel when you find fanfiction

I didn't write this btw, credit goes towards the user MacaroniandJack :)

• edited August 2015

No, but the actor looks very similar to my old high-school friend, the beard and everything.

Is this person an actor? Cauz' I'm actually using a super vilain in a serie named Heroes

Sign in to comment in this discussion.