Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yeah, but what does Kim Kardashian know? :P

Kawaiii posted: »

... Kim Kardashian, I guess ^-^

• Is your high-school friend's name is Zachary Quinto?

Reliqum posted: »

No, but the actor looks very similar to my old high-school friend, the beard and everything.

• We should make a list of all Rhyiona fanfiction somewhere. Google docs or something.

lottii-lu posted: »

That feel when you find fanfiction I didn't write this btw, credit goes towards the user MacaroniandJack

• Sadly no haha. I also presume you are a Heroes fan, was the series any good?

Eryka posted: »

Is your high-school friend's name is Zachary Quinto?

• Lmao so now you rate my logic, wooooow how smart of you and I'm the dumb one here.

How am I leaking tumblr? You don't know me, it's a fact. Did I say people laughed when I said this? Did I say it was funny? I don't care if you don't like the joke, I'm not saying that I don't care about the other things you are poiting at. I'm saying that I am smart because you are trying to make me look dumb and bad. They maybe care about Rhysha but I doubt they care about Rhyiona, because they cut all the Rhyiona moment in episode 4. This is my first sarcastic joke, and the people who are still awake understood that -_-.

Now, it will be a pleasure to continue this conversation in pm.

I rated your logic A with 2 plus' in case that managed to escape your smartness. You're leaking tumblr here. "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME!!1"

• Everything I say is not serious, so it's okay. First you are judging me, now you are judging my sense of humor wow.

If you don't consider it as hilarious then you still have a chance at a decent sense of humor. "Don'tshiprhyionatale" isn't bad, but it does not seem very mature and makes people take you less seriously.

• It wasn't good, IT WAS AWESOME!!!! I've finish season 3 and now theres left S4 and after I would watch Heroes Reborn (It's starting this year)

Sadly no haha. I also presume you are a Heroes fan, was the series any good?

• Yeah, but so many fics have been written --on here, anways-- it's hard to keep track of them all.

I guess I could dig up whatever I can find on tumblr and ao3 though :)

We should make a list of all Rhyiona fanfiction somewhere. Google docs or something.

• I think 90% of the fanfictions for this ship are in this thread.

We should make a list of all Rhyiona fanfiction somewhere. Google docs or something.

• I'm searching.

enter image description here

Yeah, but what does Kim Kardashian know? :P

• This remains to continue the Rhyiona Bible

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I think 90% of the fanfictions for this ship are in this thread.

• Kawaiii posted: »

I'm searching.

• Did I say it was funny?

Well, jokes are intended to be funny. If you had agreed with me on it you would not have gotten so offended about it.

My goal is not to make anyone look dumb or bad.

About Rhyiona, all I am saying is that nobody should jump to conclusions. I also prefer Rhyiona over Rhysha and I also do not like the fact that they aren't giving a portion of the fanbase any fanservice. But we do not know what is going around internally. If anything we should be complaining about telltale not being more transparent with their development choices.

Lmao so now you rate my logic, wooooow how smart of you and I'm the dumb one here. How am I leaking tumblr? You don't know me, it's a fac

• We could copy them out and paste them somewhere where it would be easier to find while including the author and a link to the original post.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I think 90% of the fanfictions for this ship are in this thread.

• edited August 2015

What if

but cute.

• Well I expected the "Don'tshiprhyionatale" to have serious message behind it("Hey TellTale, we want Rhyiona!").

Also I would like to apologize if I have in any way offended you.

Everything I say is not serious, so it's okay. First you are judging me, now you are judging my sense of humor wow.

• That's the perfect Hulk

What if but cute.

• I occasionally manged to watch a few heroes episodes here and there on tv when I didn't have much to do. I should consider watching the whole thing as it seemed quite interesting.

Is Heroes Reborn a remake of it?

It wasn't good, IT WAS AWESOME!!!! I've finish season 3 and now theres left S4 and after I would watch Heroes Reborn (It's starting this year)

• Fiona = Queen

Kim got rekt

• I apologize too, I don't want to be mean and all but I just don't like people judging me.

("Hey TellTale, we want Rhyiona!").

Oh, I didn't think about that! Maybe if we can get their attention with "Don'tshiprhyionatale" they will get the message.

Well I expected the "Don'tshiprhyionatale" to have serious message behind it("Hey TellTale, we want Rhyiona!"). Also I would like to apologize if I have in any way offended you.

• Yeah but it was a sarcastic joke ^_^

I'm just still pissed off about the whole Rhyiona thing, I guess. Maybe there will be some Rhyiona in Episode 5, because what's the point on not deleting the Rhyiona moment audio?

Did I say it was funny? Well, jokes are intended to be funny. If you had agreed with me on it you would not have gotten so offended

• That would work, I think we'd all like this.

We could copy them out and paste them somewhere where it would be easier to find while including the author and a link to the original post.

• YES

This remains to continue the Rhyiona Bible

• I would start with demanding them to be more transparent about their choices. We really don't know if there is an actual reason behind them choosing Sasha over Fiona. When dealing with companies you should vote with your wallet, it's where it can hurt them the most.

Also "don'tshiprhyionatale" could be interpreted wrong, lets add some punctuation.

Don't ship Rhyiona, (tell)tale!

I apologize too, I don't want to be mean and all but I just don't like people judging me. ("Hey TellTale, we want Rhyiona!").

• Hiiii. Instead of watching quality content and coming up with Rhyiona fanfic, I'm watching Summerslam. The only good part so far was any bits with Jon Stewart and the fatal four way. Oh, and this GIF is pretty cool. Imagine Vaughn, Rhys, and Handsome Jack dancing like that while Fiona and Sasha look on.

• Maybe they're adding some Rhysha because Sasha is gonna die? This will be more painful.

We should totally make this trend on twitter. (ok am I exaggerating? ^-^")

I would start with demanding them to be more transparent about their choices. We really don't know if there is an actual reason behind them

• Heroes Reborn is the Season 5 (they've take a break of some years I guess and now they continue)

I occasionally manged to watch a few heroes episodes here and there on tv when I didn't have much to do. I should consider watching the whole thing as it seemed quite interesting. Is Heroes Reborn a remake of it?

• edited August 2015

Ok so i'm going to do that video tomorrow and other video too because I'm not good at drawing and all and I just want to do something for Rhyiona ^-^.

Anything to remind you that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

The video is basically inspired by the official video of the song. I want to share this with you because, i don't know if it's a good or a bad idea!

this one

But if you have another song with the theme of this video, I'll check it out ^-~

EDIT: wrong video, I am a shame ;.;

this one

• Who would be in the middle? Rhys or HJ?

kristi78968 posted: »

Hiiii. Instead of watching quality content and coming up with Rhyiona fanfic, I'm watching Summerslam. The only good part so far was any bit

• edited August 2015

EDIT: Actually, Rhys. XD

Who would be in the middle? Rhys or HJ?

• It's too late! It would be HJ!

EDIT: Actually, Rhys. XD

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

Why is @ABigBadWolf in this video?

Ok so i'm going to do that video tomorrow and other video too because I'm not good at drawing and all and I just want to do something for Rh

• Wolf is waiting for love? Maybe Rhyiona love?

Why is @ABigBadWolf in this video?

• It's @Brawl x @ABigBadWolf story

Wrong video >.<

Wolf is waiting for love? Maybe Rhyiona love?

• Fiona, obviously. Gonna stay loyal to the end.

Which one is better? Kim Fiona

• BigBadPaul posted: »

Fiona, obviously. Gonna stay loyal to the end.

• BUT I WON'T MOVE UNTIL THIS STOPS

• Rhys is older in this video (One of my comment of the last days : The older you are the better it is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

It's @Brawl x @ABigBadWolf story Wrong video >.<

• lmao the girl is totally fiona!

"Heh, not bad"

Hiiii. Instead of watching quality content and coming up with Rhyiona fanfic, I'm watching Summerslam. The only good part so far was any bit

Sign in to comment in this discussion.