The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Ugh, I swear my Chemistry teacher is going to be so unforgiving. She wants us to do homework over the weekend and the way we need to do it is some program I can't use and need to pay for. For fucks sake.

• If schools are going to let teachers make you use program that have to be paid for, then they should be paying for that stuff themselves. It's even worse over here. There's some bullshit idea that education in this country is free, but it's a total lie. Uniforms, for example, are expensive as hell if you get them from the school (which you usually have to because they require school logos). Then they make you pay for a ton of excursions which really just waste time in my opinion.

Honestly, schools in Australia do some really stupid shit.

Ugh, I swear my Chemistry teacher is going to be so unforgiving. She wants us to do homework over the weekend and the way we need to do it is some program I can't use and need to pay for. For fucks sake.

• I should've brought it up in class but time ran out and I have to run all the way to my next class. It sucks, now I have to get my friends to help me with it. I'm not buying it, she can deal with it, I'll get copy a friend...Which isn't even cheating when the whole thing is just writing the name and use of something.

If schools are going to let teachers make you use program that have to be paid for, then they should be paying for that stuff themselves. It

• Salt123's Movie of the Day.........Previously: A Few Good Men Today: The Man From U.N.C.L.E

enter image description here

and a scene of the day

enter link description here

• I recently saw that with some friends. I didn't know too much about the source material going in, but the movie still managed to be great. It kind of reminded me of the Kingsman movie, which I also saw earlier this year.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Salt123's Movie of the Day.........Previously: A Few Good Men Today: The Man From U.N.C.L.E and a scene of the day enter link description here

• I didn't know too much about it either going in but I also liked it, guess it's a pretty good year for the spy genre.

I recently saw that with some friends. I didn't know too much about the source material going in, but the movie still managed to be great. It kind of reminded me of the Kingsman movie, which I also saw earlier this year.

• ....specifically the comedy spy genre, to be exact, which is pretty odd. :P

Saltlick123 posted: »

I didn't know too much about it either going in but I also liked it, guess it's a pretty good year for the spy genre.

• It's like the more you talk the faster you dig your own grave lmao

@AllThatRemains Welcome to the dark side of youtube! Just joking. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDXUDehUgIQ

• Just wait until college. Not sure about Australia, but in the U.S. you pay out the nose for everything.

If schools are going to let teachers make you use program that have to be paid for, then they should be paying for that stuff themselves. It

• yeah. Even subjects that you'd think would be more hands-on involve a crap load of writing at my school. I've only had a couple of subjects in the past 3 years of high school where we don't just copy down tons of stuff from the whiteboard, then we forget about it later until the teacher tells us it's on a test, after which we forget about it again. They rarely give any meaning to the stuff they try to teach us.

I should've brought it up in class but time ran out and I have to run all the way to my next class. It sucks, now I have to get my friends t

• I've looked into our system, and the fees depend on what you're doing. TAFE (which is more hands-on and technology-based) is the cheaper option here, and can cost as low a few hundred dollars (although thse statistics are old nad might not be relevant today) and university can cost thousands per year. It just depends on where you go after high school.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Just wait until college. Not sure about Australia, but in the U.S. you pay out the nose for everything.

• why are you doing this to yourself?

Here's an example? Example of... creepiest, shit define you. btw AWESOMEO you're AWESOME

• Thanks fam

Here's an example? Example of... creepiest, shit define you. btw AWESOMEO you're AWESOME

• I don't understand your comment, I'll assume that it's a threat even if I don't talk... you know that I write :)) anyway your comment is creepy.

It's like the more you talk the faster you dig your own grave lmao

• I don't understand your question! But, overall I'm awesome too, however I'll never say that I am. Still the quote is from my past comment so I quest making AWESOMEO AWESOME is like making myself. I hope you're satisfied with this answer.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

why are you doing this to yourself?

• My Favorite Bond....Goldeneye is actually my favorite Bond movie and I think Tomorrow Never Dies is a little underrated but still.....he deserved better.....

• Salt123's Movie of the Day.......Previously: The Man From U.N.C.L.E Today: The Firm

and a scene of the day

• Shes good! I'm better.

@AllThatRemains Welcome to the dark side of youtube! Just joking. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDXUDehUgIQ

• It's just the first/second week I don't expect a lot of hard hands on stuff.

yeah. Even subjects that you'd think would be more hands-on involve a crap load of writing at my school. I've only had a couple of subjects

• It's a phrase, not a threat. It means the more you try to refute what I said, the more you actually prove it. As in your comments denying that you post creepy things only substantiate that you do.

I don't understand your comment, I'll assume that it's a threat even if I don't talk... you know that I write ) anyway your comment is creepy.

• You still don't understand what the word creepy really mean? I don't want to "refute", I saw talent and beauty instead of your "creepiest shit", maybe you could illuminate me and tell me what's creepiest thing about her breasts?

I still take your phrase as a creepiest threat.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/81745eea2c1a662759b5704e4752360c/tumblr_nbpfxq4NYa1qhub34o1_500.gif

You also could hurt my feeling, so please be gentle.

http://gifs.katieharron.com/afBTAMJ.gif

It's a phrase, not a threat. It means the more you try to refute what I said, the more you actually prove it. As in your comments denying that you post creepy things only substantiate that you do.

• Talent

You still don't understand what the word creepy really mean? I don't want to "refute", I saw talent and beauty instead of your "creepiest sh

• http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af244/FiercelyNormal/American%20Idol/Awesome.gif

ualexen92 posted: »

Shes good! I'm better.

• @AllThatRemains the real creepiest shit

If Hannibal Were A Bad Chef

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkGjLch1L2g

• Her boobs aren't creepy, it's you posting weird videos of women with sexual undertones in this thread that's creepy. If you are going to act like a horndog boy who just discovered what boobs are, can you keep it to yourself? And I wouldn't call that a talent either, but I guess that's subjective.

Also, not a threat. I don't know if English is not your first language but it's an expression and if you view it otherwise then you aren't understanding what it's actually saying.

You still don't understand what the word creepy really mean? I don't want to "refute", I saw talent and beauty instead of your "creepiest sh

• edited August 2015

I don't want to understand the meaning of expression, no that I don't know the meaning. I didn't knew all women can "sing" Mozard using breast, I'll have to researched this stuff for science, anyway I'm a guy that doesn't "act like a horndog boy", no that I don't love women, but I view her video from an artistic way rather than your way, guess that's how a dirty woman's mind works. You're boring me, if you know this expression.

If I was a girl you'll say that I'm a horncat girl? Before you judge someone that you don't know anything about ask him or she about her thoughts.

The video were was a woman crushes some watermelon between her legs it was for promote strength, I'm not sure if I can do myself what she does, but it must be easy for you to crush watermelons. Anyway you call it "creepiest shit" to me and my thread, which take me to the conclusion that I'm the creepiest shit, so thank you soo much, sich perverted girl. I would never thought that you'll actually hurt me. I will ignore you from now preseeding, bye.

One more thing, you could always use flag button if you think is wrong.

Her boobs aren't creepy, it's you posting weird videos of women with sexual undertones in this thread that's creepy. If you are going to act

• You really need to find something else to do buddy.

@AllThatRemains the real creepiest shit If Hannibal Were A Bad Chef https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkGjLch1L2g

• Agreed, internet betray me. It wasn't a good black humor and more like a blank humor, but it's well done.

papai46 posted: »

You really need to find something else to do buddy.

• That's not what i was trying to say but okay.

Agreed, internet betray me. It wasn't a good black humor and more like a blank humor, but it's well done.

• I was thinking you mean about the video that I post but I understand now, you're saying that I should leave this community and never come back... I know when I'm not welcome and I'm sorry.

That's not what i was trying to say but okay.

• That's not what i meant either dood.

I was thinking you mean about the video that I post but I understand now, you're saying that I should leave this community and never come back... I know when I'm not welcome and I'm sorry.

• We're halfway through the term (this is week six out of ten weeks, I think) and even in subjects like science, we're hardly doing any practical work. And I can't stand sitting in a chair doing nothing for hours writing shit. It's mind-numbing.

It's just the first/second week I don't expect a lot of hard hands on stuff.

• I lived at home and went to a Penn State branch campus. It cost me $13,000 a semester

I've looked into our system, and the fees depend on what you're doing. TAFE (which is more hands-on and technology-based) is the cheaper opt

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited August 2015

@AllThatRemains the real creepiest shit

Luthor, I don't think she appreciates you tagging her on all these videos. It might be time to stop.

@AllThatRemains the real creepiest shit If Hannibal Were A Bad Chef https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkGjLch1L2g

• Hey guys i made a discussion thread for the pilot episode of fear the walking dead. If anyone wouldlike to join just look for a thread named 'The OTHER Fear the walking dead thread' on the walking dead thread area.

• He's a lost cause. Just give up.

That's not what i meant either dood.

• [removed]

TDMshadowCP posted: »

He's a lost cause. Just give up.

• I think he was trying to show her what the creepy mean, I don't find his videos creepy and I'm not defend him, some of his video is disturbing but it depends from person view.

BigBlindMax posted: »

@AllThatRemains the real creepiest shit Luthor, I don't think she appreciates you tagging her on all these videos. It might be time to stop.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.