Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• If any of you are wondering about my intention to shower Paul in GIFs, WELL, I SORTA FELL ASLEEP AT THE POINT OF WRITING THAT. When I woke up, I sent Paul a PM instead that included hug GIFs and something else at the end. IT WAS PURE, I'M TELLING YOU! I'M KEEPING THIS THE PUREST SHIP ON THE THREAD!

• ABigBadWolf posted: »

when you're trying to write a story but it won't come out the way you want it to

• Yay :D But how's your vacation going?

buntingsir posted: »

Heyo~ Kinda, yes. I'll be able to check up on you guys every now and then, I'm so glad.

• Something else at the end eh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

kristi78968 posted: »

If any of you are wondering about my intention to shower Paul in GIFs, WELL, I SORTA FELL ASLEEP AT THE POINT OF WRITING THAT. When I woke u

• what a nice relationship <3

If any of you are wondering about my intention to shower Paul in GIFs, WELL, I SORTA FELL ASLEEP AT THE POINT OF WRITING THAT. When I woke u

• enter image description here

Three more to go! We can do it, everyone! :)

• NOT FUNNY SHHHHHHUT UP!!!

Yeah I know, I made some Rhysha yesterday.

• Oh, pretty good all things considered, thanks for asking <3

Been on the sea today and now I'm a bit tired, but it feels really nice.

I keep imagining how Rhys and Fiona are going on a beach too. That's how much I missed this place,haha.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Yay But how's your vacation going?

• Paul is such a nice man. Proud to be shipped with him! :')

enter image description here

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

what a nice relationship

ABigBadWolf posted: »

when you're trying to write a story but it won't come out the way you want it to

Three more to go! We can do it, everyone!

• edited August 2015

But she's so gorgeous, you draw her so well <3 (Also it's funny how I like to draw Fiona more than Rhys, because I'm more used to drawing girls. It's all about preferences I guess) x)

nohuhhuh posted: »

thanks ;D I don't usually like to draw Fiona (she's hard to draw) but this looks ok(ish) I love it that you`re doing more colored artw

• Not much, how are you? :)

Hey, Kristi! Sup [insert attack hug gif here]

• I don't know why, but my phone did't let me post reply to you </3

Hey, Domi! <3 What's up?

• Sea vacations are lovely :)

I think you missed a very interesting beach AU for Rhys and Fiona, it's a few pages back ;)

Oh, pretty good all things considered, thanks for asking Been on the sea today and now I'm a bit tired, but it feels really nice. I keep imagining how Rhys and Fiona are going on a beach too. That's how much I missed this place,haha.

• wow, i almost died

• @GaredAndBacon is this the thread you were talking about? i just made my account :P

• Naw, I didn't miss a thing. I've read all of dem 1.3 k new comments :^)

(now that I think about it... Goddamn, Rhyiona is like air to me at this point. I crave it everyday) x)

Sea vacations are lovely I think you missed a very interesting beach AU for Rhys and Fiona, it's a few pages back

• wonderful<3

you deserve him girl

Paul is such a nice man. Proud to be shipped with him! :')

• Yes! I didn't think you would make an account but thanks! Did you enjoy episode four? I haven't talked to you since we got home. :)

@GaredAndBacon is this the thread you were talking about? i just made my account :P

• welcome to heaven, bruh!

@GaredAndBacon is this the thread you were talking about? i just made my account :P

• I'm good, just a normal day

I don't know why, but my phone did't let me post reply to you </3 Hey, Domi! What's up?

• I'm good, just chilling. (or should I say "struggling with my godawful piece of machinery that's called "phone" just out of nostalgia").

Nah, I'm great. x)

Not much, how are you?

• ;-; What happened?!

wow, i almost died

• I WAS EXPECTING JOHN TO SAY THAT, NOT YOU! It's so unfitting!

It was something pure, dammit!

Something else at the end eh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• welcome<3

• It's so satisfying to finish reading a lot of new comments :D

xD Same!

Naw, I didn't miss a thing. I've read all of dem 1.3 k new comments :^) (now that I think about it... Goddamn, Rhyiona is like air to me at this point. I crave it everyday) x)

• you have no idea how tiring this job can be ;-;

i only managed to dissect 18 pages ;-;

;-; What happened?!

• Welcome to the thread! :)

• That's good to hear ^_^

I'm good, just a normal day

• i loved episode four! it was awesome, but the reviews aren't saying much. i guess it's because rhyiona isn't canon yet ;)

Yes! I didn't think you would make an account but thanks! Did you enjoy episode four? I haven't talked to you since we got home.

• Hey buddy, welcome!

• Hi, my new friend!

• Just finished the demo with this team.

• thanks man! i love the vibes here, it seems so friendly and nice :D

welcome to heaven, bruh!

• thanks! i'm glad to be here <3

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

welcome<3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Just finished the demo with this team.

• I can imagine ;-;

Just keep going, John, you can do it! You're the Doctor!

you have no idea how tiring this job can be ;-; i only managed to dissect 18 pages ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.