Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited August 2015

Over-analyzing is always good. It gives us more possibilities, no matter how silly they might get. ;p

This is more evidence to Rhyiona possibly existing. We know how Telltale liked to put in all those small hints in the previous episodes. This episode ain't any different.

Now, for the first 2 pictures. If I would try to explain those pictures by having an open mind, I would say, that she was worried due to the mission possibly going bad after Rhys's death and them all getting killed. That's completely wrong. At that exact moment, she wouldn't have the time to react to the situation in that way. That's one of the only times where we can see her break the "tough" act and see how she would react to a uncertainty, whether Rhys is safe. That, and her face/gesture right after he reassures her with a "Nope." shows that she obviously feels much more relaxed and at peace. She definitely cares about Rhys's well-being, even if she's not willing to admit it at some points. And she definitely feels for him in some kind of a way. Or she cares enough about him to be worried for him. The "Try not to die" shows that too, to a certain degree. Also, she probably didn't forget about Scooter dying in order to save them, and she just probably wishes for Rhys not to die too.

The third picture is pretty much the same situation as Episode 2 with Scooter, if you think about it. Just like Rhys felt bad about not being called a friend in Episode 2, Fiona feels bad when Rhys calls her "pandorian scum". This proves that she considered him a friend, no matter what you said in Episode 2 (hey, maybe Rhys has finally grown on Fiona!) and is just plain heart-broken to be called that. What makes this true, is that Fiona knows that he's just acting as Vasquez to get her out of prison, but she just didn't expect to be borderline insulted by Rhys while doing it.

The whole hair arrangement thing. Both Fiona and Rhys does it. It might be symbolizing how they are both similar. The whole thing with her trying to look as pretty as possible to Rhys, isn't that far fetched. It's obvious she wanted to get his attention in all kinds of different ways, like the elevator scene in Episode 3. Maybe she thinks that looking attractive to Rhys would potentially make him notice her. Don't forget, everyone knows that Sasha is the woman who gets the man, but when Fiona tries to do it, she just doesn't know how to. So she does this.

Sorry that the theory isn't up to standards. It's only 1 o'clock in my country. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm tired. xd

I will probably revisit this tomorrow. ;p

Brawl posted: »

@BigBadPaul Alright here they are. So you probably already know about this , but this is still something worth to discuss. So Fiona sa

• Good night!

R rated rhyiona dreams ~-^

HazzatheMan posted: »

Back from work and a quick drink at the pub with a dude from work :P Now I'm off to bed so I can wake up at 8am for.... WORK! Till 3pm Night guys!!

• edited August 2015

"THAT STILL PROVES NOTHING!!"

U JUST DON'T WANT TO ADMIT THAT IM RIGHT AND YOUR WRONG!!!!!

"I STILL SHIP YOU X FESTIVE THO :^)"

WELL THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG DAY!!!!(STILL SHIPPING U X EVERYTHING AND ALSO U X R.H.N.U. O ;) )

ABigBadWolf posted: »

THAT STILL PROVES NOTHING!! I STILL SHIP YOU X FESTIVE THO :^)

• of course you love us, we're Rhyionas.

100% are not uncomfortable with that.

according to chewbs I love everyone in the thread are you uncomfortable yet? #stopchewbacca2k15

• he's 100% gonna comment on this you do know that

rhonu posted: »

no i'm not, i love you too

• you don't understand

he wants to ship me with everyone

so #stopchewbacca2k15

Kawaiii posted: »

of course you love us, we're Rhyionas. 100% are not uncomfortable with that.

• but it's the truth

he's 100% gonna comment on this you do know that

• Hey, this gives me hope too! I did it for all of us! And for the fun of it. ;p

After reading everything about Paul's theory here I to now have hope. Thank you Paul

• TIL hentai means pervert in japaneese

so how would this go like MAN im such a hentai

GET IT

BA DUM TISS HAHAHAH

or or or

wow @john_smith13 is such a fucking HENTAI

it really works well

• I WON THIS WAR BEFORE IT EVEN BEGAN !!!!

GET REKT

enter image description here

according to chewbs I love everyone in the thread are you uncomfortable yet? #stopchewbacca2k15

• i was so ready to argue but then this was too cute and I'd feel bad

but it's the truth

• why? You don't want a 69some? ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

you don't understand he wants to ship me with everyone so #stopchewbacca2k15

• you didnt win anything ):<

I WON THIS WAR BEFORE IT EVEN BEGAN !!!! GET REKT

• It's almost 2 AM and I have to wake up tomorrow, but this post is worthy of an answer. Great write-up, I don't think you're over-analyzing, I've noticed it as well and it's true that there's more and more stuff like this each episode and it may be building up to a major reveal just like @BigBadPaul suggested. But, well, there's also a possibility that it's just some Telltale animator messing with us. :P

Brawl posted: »

@BigBadPaul Alright here they are. So you probably already know about this , but this is still something worth to discuss. So Fiona sa

• there's more than 69 people here tho

and nnnnno thanks ;-;

why? You don't want a 69some? ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Oh, so you want MORE than a 69some? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

just say it

there's more than 69 people here tho and nnnnno thanks ;-;

• now it's kawaii AND chewbacca

can I have one ally? at all? please

• aw, aren't you sweet <3

i do love you, i mean, not romantically but chewbs can consider it canon on my part if he doesn't mind platonic ships B)

i was so ready to argue but then this was too cute and I'd feel bad

• WHAT

That's not what I meant! ;-;

Oh, so you want MORE than a 69some? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) just say it

• I BEG TO DIFFER WOLF THOSE PEOPLE KNOW A GOOD SHIP WHEN THEY SEE ONE SORRY TO SAY IT BUT U LOST!!!

"but it's the truth"

"i was so ready to argue but then this was too cute and I'd feel bad"

I TOLD U WOLF JUST ADORABLE X)

you didnt win anything ):<

• edited August 2015

thank you <3

if he promises to do that then I don't mind it

aw, aren't you sweet i do love you, i mean, not romantically but chewbs can consider it canon on my part if he doesn't mind platonic ships

• NO!!!

now it's kawaii AND chewbacca can I have one ally? at all? please

• You're wrong @Chewbacca-5969, Wolf hates everyone in this thread! Stop shipping him with those poor souls who don't know what they're getting into!

... am I doing it right?

now it's kawaii AND chewbacca can I have one ally? at all? please

• edited August 2015

Hell, if that's what he's into, I'm right here. ;)

Oh, so you want MORE than a 69some? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) just say it

• THANK U FOR BEING ON MY SIDE !!!! :)

(?) YOU'RE THE BROEST OF BROS

BRO FIST <3

aw, aren't you sweet i do love you, i mean, not romantically but chewbs can consider it canon on my part if he doesn't mind platonic ships

• You're evil, Chewbs. :P

I BEG TO DIFFER WOLF THOSE PEOPLE KNOW A GOOD SHIP WHEN THEY SEE ONE SORRY TO SAY IT BUT U LOST!!! "but it's the truth" "i was so ready to argue but then this was too cute and I'd feel bad" I TOLD U WOLF JUST ADORABLE X)

• NO I THOUGHT WE WERE TIGHT BRUH!!!! :(

HellFish posted: »

You're wrong @Chewbacca-5969, Wolf hates everyone in this thread! Stop shipping him with those poor souls who don't know what they're getting into! ... am I doing it right?

• Yes! If he doesn't stop then I will HUG EVERYONE IN THE THREAD

don't mess with me

HellFish posted: »

You're wrong @Chewbacca-5969, Wolf hates everyone in this thread! Stop shipping him with those poor souls who don't know what they're getting into! ... am I doing it right?

• edited August 2015

I can post a sneak peak of my tribute... if you guys want to see a work in progress, and give me some tips maybe? ;s

Got about 30 seconds of it done... got so many good ideas for it...

• edited August 2015

WE COOL WOLF?

You're evil, Chewbs. :P

• edited August 2015

Yes! If he doesn't stop then I will HUG EVERYONE IN THE THREAD

So u finally SHIP IT!!!!!! MY WORK HERE IS DONE!!!!!

don't mess with me

IM NOT STOPPING U GO AHEAD!!! :b

Yes! If he doesn't stop then I will HUG EVERYONE IN THE THREAD don't mess with me

• 1-10 How bad do you guys want Rhys and Fiona to fuck?

• 1-10 How bad do you guys want Rhys and Fiona to fuck?

• enter image description here

WHAT That's not what I meant! ;-;

• That means you love us.

Yes! If he doesn't stop then I will HUG EVERYONE IN THE THREAD don't mess with me

• M8, I can rel8 to that answer.

• i missed you

M8, I can rel8 to that answer.

• Well, that's nice. Someone cares ;D!

i missed you

• edited August 2015

TFW YOUR BRO SAYS NOTHING TO U ;--------;

DOES THAT MEAN U HATE ME ;-----;

You're evil, Chewbs. :P

• Yeah, as others already pointed out, your intimidation skills could use some more work... :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.