Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I FORGIVE YOU !!!<3

BRO FIST?

I HAVE A REALLY SHI-CRAPPY MEMORY I PROBABLY FORGOT ABOUT SOMETHING I OFTEN FORGET THINGS BECAUSE BEFORE THIS THREAD, I HADN'T BEEN ON THE FORUMS FOR SO LONG

• edited August 2015

YES

YEEEEEES

THIS IS SOME GOOD SHIT

EDIT: What the heck, twdgirl said the same thing lmao

• enter image description here

I FORGIVE YOU !!!<3 BRO FIST?

• I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE THE LOVE IM FEELING FOR U RIGHT NOW <3

JUST PUT HER THERE BRO!!!!!!

BRO FIST!!!!!!!<3

enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

BRO... FOR BRO!

• BRO HERE YOU GO A BRO FIST TO YA

I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE THE LOVE IM FEELING FOR U RIGHT NOW JUST PUT HER THERE BRO!!!!!! BRO FIST!!!!!!!<3

• I'm only on page 10...

YES YEEEEEES THIS IS SOME GOOD SHIT EDIT: What the heck, twdgirl said the same thing lmao

• (?) CHEWBACCA WILL DEFINITELY NOT FORGET THIS BEAUTIFUL MOMENT WITH U!!!!!!!<3

BRO HERE YOU GO A BRO FIST TO YA

• The scariest thing is that the more you look for stuff the more pages we get. :P

Kawaiii posted: »

I'm only on page 10...

• edited August 2015

Hey guys, gonna try to go to sleep early cause real life stuff being stressful. Don't really convey my emotions to many people here or in real life but I feel like I'm slowly becoming more depressed and it's kind of scaring me, I've always been a really happy person throughout my life until these last few months. Anyways enough of me talking about myself, I edited for you guys a new Rhyiona picture, I know it's not much but I wanted to keep this post kind of related to the thread. Also thanks to everyone for keeping this thread alive for me, it means a lot.

Enjoy, I'm prob gonna go to sleep now, again, not really in the best of moods.

• edited August 2015

No problem Green! That's a nice picture you made for us there! I'm sorry to hear that you are not in the best of moods lately.

This thread ain't dyin', not with us participating in it every single day.

Green613 posted: »

Hey guys, gonna try to go to sleep early cause real life stuff being stressful. Don't really convey my emotions to many people here or in re

• Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite! I hope your day tomorrow is far better than it was today. :(

Hey guys, gonna try to go to sleep early cause real life stuff being stressful. Don't really convey my emotions to many people here or in re

• If I can hit page 100 you can have access to the blog tomorrow.

I'm sure there will be a looot of things.

The scariest thing is that the more you look for stuff the more pages we get. :P

• Well, I must sleep. Goodnight guys!

• Good night, World.

Well, I must sleep. Goodnight guys!

• Yes pls! :3

If I can hit page 100 you can have access to the blog tomorrow. I'm sure there will be a looot of things.

• That's so sad! I hope you'll have a nice day tomorrow. ~-^

Thanks for the pic, this is damn good!

R rated rhyiona dreams ^-^

• I hope you feel better soon, that's gotta suck. Thanks for doing this, it's gonna be my new desktop background. B)

• Sounds amazing, can't wait. :D

If I can hit page 100 you can have access to the blog tomorrow. I'm sure there will be a looot of things.

• edited August 2015

So, I might as well reveal what I have worked on for the last few minutes/hours. It ain't nothing special. But it's a start.

here goes nothing

"There is some empty spots, and on the longer empty spots I had to use the intro as a filler. But I'm pretty happy with how it's going so far."

So, what do you guys think? To make it quicker I had to use a mixture of trailers and my own in-game footage. I won't have enough time to play through the whole game and record everything. But at least I got an idea on there that I wanna stick with. ;p

But lots of things will also change. You can bet on that.

And no worries, guys who wanted me to use different songs. Like I said, this isn't the only tribute I will make, so you don't have to worry about it for now. ;p

• R rated rhyiona dreams ^-~

Well, I must sleep. Goodnight guys!

• rjngkrkergkenjhuj,ynhynjtog

Am I fangirling? I think I'm fangirling.

I'm definitely adding this video in the blog!

Best intro eveeeer!!!

BigBadPaul posted: »

So, I might as well reveal what I have worked on for the last few minutes/hours. It ain't nothing special. But it's a start. here goes no

• Just as I finished catching up too

So, I might as well reveal what I have worked on for the last few minutes/hours. It ain't nothing special. But it's a start. here goes no

• IM NOT GOING TO SAY I TOLD U SO BUT I TOLD SO!!

man today was wild at least I've accepted my destiny now, chewbs was right all along

• I-I-I'm actually quite flattered. Thank you.

I didn't expect such a reaction out of something I barely even worked on properly. :D

rjngkrkergkenjhuj,ynhynjtog Am I fangirling? I think I'm fangirling. I'm definitely adding this video in the blog! Best intro eveeeer!!!

• 3good5us

I-I-I'm actually quite flattered. Thank you. I didn't expect such a reaction out of something I barely even worked on properly.

• FINE FINE YOU WIN THIS ONE

IM NOT GOING TO SAY I TOLD U SO BUT I TOLD SO!!

• You're doing amazing work Paul, this is fantastic. <3

• are you kidding me?

This is so coool! Your work is fire, I hope you are proud of it ~-^

I-I-I'm actually quite flattered. Thank you. I didn't expect such a reaction out of something I barely even worked on properly.

• edited August 2015

Well, I'm definitely glad you liked the intro! I will keep it and I will see whether I can make it even better for a future WIP video!

are you kidding me? This is so coool! Your work is fire, I hope you are proud of it ~-^

• Oh, thanks Wolf! Definitely glad to see you here!

Which part of the video did you like? I would like to know where I can improve or whether I should put more varied scenes in. Maybe more action scenes instead of slow-mo ones?

You're doing amazing work Paul, this is fantastic.

• edited August 2015

LMAO 0:47
    My favorite part XD

1:04
    U MADE ME FEEL THE GOOSEBUMPS AGAIN XD

• Actually, I really like the slow mo ones! Like the part from the intro from episode 4 where the gang is all walking together. That was a nice touch!

Oh, thanks Wolf! Definitely glad to see you here! Which part of the video did you like? I would like to know where I can improve or whether I should put more varied scenes in. Maybe more action scenes instead of slow-mo ones?

• this goat is watching rhyiona doing r rated scene

LMAO 0:47 My favorite part XD 1:04 U MADE ME FEEL THE GOOSEBUMPS AGAIN XD

• @BigBadPaul just gave me an idea

Am I crazy yet??

• edited August 2015

Haha, yeah. I will have to try to use the other episodes too. I've mostly used Episode 1 and 2 for most of the clips. This will be corrected in the future. Thanks for the feedback! Will definitely try to figure out whether I can get away with having more slow-mo clips somewhere in there. (Because, you know, I don't want the whole video to just be one big slow-mo xD)

Actually, I really like the slow mo ones! Like the part from the intro from episode 4 where the gang is all walking together. That was a nice touch!

• edited August 2015

No. This is completely sane. I LOVE IT!

Just... be careful with the head, alright? I cherish it.

@BigBadPaul just gave me an idea Am I crazy yet??

• Just like School Days

@BigBadPaul just gave me an idea Am I crazy yet??

Sign in to comment in this discussion.