Is there any chance Stannis could make an appearance in Episode 6???

I know I'm being optimistic but I just feel Stannis will come along when we are getting slayed by the Whitehills and destroy them and in return we pledge to fight for him. (However, if you have watched the show in Season 5, that may not be such a good idea...)

I JUST REALLY WANT SOME GODDAMN STANNIS THE MANNIS

Comments

• If that arrogant, treacherous, scumbag sack of shit shows up I'm done.

• Unfortunately not, in the show I don't think he made much effort to rally the Northern houses. We may get a letter from him but that's about it.

• All he did was burn his daughter....

Clemenem posted: »

If that arrogant, treacherous, scumbag sack of shit shows up I'm done.

• That's a bummer. I just really wanted to see him and Davos tear shit up

Unfortunately not, in the show I don't think he made much effort to rally the Northern houses. We may get a letter from him but that's about it.

• Right? I was hoping to bend the knee.

That's a bummer. I just really wanted to see him and Davos tear shit up

• Yeah like what's the big deal, who hasn't done that

All he did was burn his daughter....

• That would be an awesome scene in the Great Hall

Right? I was hoping to bend the knee.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited August 2015

It's a shame that it looks like it wouldn't be doing that. I was hyped for this. No Northern mountain clans subplot, no Deepwood Motte subplot, it's a shame.

I for one welcome our new Stannis overlords.

• the only way id be okay with stannis coming in is if davos shows up too haha (i never was a fan of stannis in the show - even before the whole shireen incident but i absolutely love davos)

That's a bummer. I just really wanted to see him and Davos tear shit up

• Davos is the real MVP

sbk12345 posted: »

the only way id be okay with stannis coming in is if davos shows up too haha (i never was a fan of stannis in the show - even before the whole shireen incident but i absolutely love davos)

• edited August 2015

Don't remind me. I think that may be the first time I cried over a fictional characters death.

Flog61 posted: »

Yeah like what's the big deal, who hasn't done that

• enter image description here

STAHP!

• edited August 2015

I'm sorry, I just couldn't wait to use this

Sorry

STAHP!

• Yeah this asshole burns his daughter alive because of some bitch who calls herself a red priestess told him to, kills his brother because of his own selfish bullshit, causes Jon's death and so much more. I have no idea why people don't undermine him irredeemable but instead praise him as a hero is... disturbing

• enter image description here

Yeah this asshole burns his daughter alive because of some bitch who calls herself a red priestess told him to, kills his brother because of

• Jon caused his own death and Renly was a usurper, it wasn't selfishness it was carrying out the law. The shit with Melisandre was unacceptable as are most of the things D&D have done with his character.

Yeah this asshole burns his daughter alive because of some bitch who calls herself a red priestess told him to, kills his brother because of

• I think that he will contact the surviving lord in the end, or maybe the Glovers do that instead. After we finish the Whitehills, the Maester runs up to the surviving lord holding a letter and says something like "The Glovers are calling you to arms, my lord. King Stannis needs our help". The camera locks on the surviving lord, who will have a look of determination on his face, and he will say "Iron from Ice".

Roll credits.

• Now that would be a good ending

Abeille posted: »

I think that he will contact the surviving lord in the end, or maybe the Glovers do that instead. After we finish the Whitehills, the Maeste

• Stephen Dillane has no plans to be in the game, so no, we won't see Stannis. It wouldn't add anything, either.

• edited August 2015

I dont think Stannis traveled to all the houses in the north himself. Edit: Sybelle Glover probably brought Stannis Forrester soldiers, so Stannis probably visited the Glovers to make sure they and their bannermen join him. I mean there would be no need to tell Stannis that she brings Forrester soldiers if Stannis visited the Forresters himself.

Stephen Dillane has no plans to be in the game, so no, we won't see Stannis. It wouldn't add anything, either.

• In the books he only travels to the bigger houses like the Glovers who in turn summon their smaller houses like the Forresters. Asha doesn't work for Stannis, she's his prisoner. Plus in the show she fades from existence like the rest of the Ironborn before Stannis arrives (and in the show she's "Yara Greyjoy.")

N8eule posted: »

I dont think Stannis traveled to all the houses in the north himself. Edit: Sybelle Glover probably brought Stannis Forrester soldiers, so S

• edited August 2015

You sound a little bit mad?

In the books he only travels to the bigger houses like the Glovers

What I mean is: "If" Stannis traveled to the Forresters and they joined him there would be no need for someone to tell him that, because he was there. The topic of this discussion is "Will Stannis have an appearance in the game?". I just said that to "prove" that he wont show up himself.

Asha doesn't work for Stannis

I know. I just had something in mind that she was the one who told Stannis about the Forresters, but she wasnt saying that to Stannis appearantly, I read the wiki a few minutes ago. I never read the books, all my knowledge is from many other people who talked about different things over the years. Appearantly Sybelle Glover said that to Stannis. I just had a quote about the Forresters in my mind from Asha, dont hold it against me :p

Plus in the show she fades from existence like the rest of the Ironborn before Stannis arrives (and in the show she's "Yara Greyjoy.")

What does this has to do with that? I dont think they will leave that plot open without showing what happened to them or continuing their story.

In the books he only travels to the bigger houses like the Glovers who in turn summon their smaller houses like the Forresters. Asha doesn't

• I wasn't mad, emotion is hard to convey through text. Yara vanishing with the rest of the Ironborn is important, they can't show her because that be a pretty important plot point.

What I mean is: "If" Stannis traveled to the Forresters and they joined him there would be no need for someone to tell him that, because he was there. The topic of this discussion is "Will Stannis have an appearance in the game?". I just said that to "prove" that he wont show up himself.

wat.

You sound a little bit mad? In the books he only travels to the bigger houses like the Glovers What I mean is: "If" Stannis tr

• edited August 2015

I will explain it more simple: Stannis visits Ironrath, and the Forresters join him. Later someone (probably Sybelle) goes to him and tells him that the Forresters will join him. That would make no sense, he was there by himself and they bend the knee to him. People in this discussion are speculating if Stannis will have an appearance in this game and I said I dont think so because that would make no sense. Like if someone goes to Cersei and tells her Goffrey was killed. Would make no sense since she was there when that happened. I hope you know what I mean

Yara vanishing with the rest of the Ironborn is important, they can't show her because that be a pretty important plot point.

Ok that comment was pretty equivocal. I thought you speculated they forgot about their plot, like they will leave that plot open forever.

I wasn't mad, emotion is hard to convey through text. Yara vanishing with the rest of the Ironborn is important, they can't show her because

• Hi, I am new to Telltale Games and this question is not related to this thread but are there only six episodes or does telltale usually have six episodes In one season then carries on with another season afterward...

Please let me know if you have any info...

• edited August 2015

Usually there are 5 episodes, even if they make more than one season. This game is the first game with 6 episodes and there will probably be an other season of Game of Thrones, maybe with 6 episodes again ;)

niya.lewis posted: »

Hi, I am new to Telltale Games and this question is not related to this thread but are there only six episodes or does telltale usually have

• Ah, that clarifies it. I couldn't understand that earlier amalgamation of words. I agree that he won't make an appearance (just a few posts above this you can see mine mentioning a letter.) In the show I don't think he gained support from any northern lords though. It seems like he sent a bunch of letters and called it good.

I will explain it more simple: Stannis visits Ironrath, and the Forresters join him. Later someone (probably Sybelle) goes to him and tells

• If he show up, it has to be the option of bending the knee!

TRUE KING!

enter image description here

• And kill his own brother ;)

• Thank you very much for your help! I appreciate it very much

Usually there are 5 episodes, even if they make more than one season. This game is the first game with 6 episodes and there will probably be an other season of Game of Thrones, maybe with 6 episodes again

• Renly 100% brought that on himself no matter what way you look at it (unless you look at it the blatantly wrong way)

And kill his own brother

• I'd rather Episode 6 focus on OUR characters.

• edited August 2015

Forget what I wrote was BS.

Renly 100% brought that on himself no matter what way you look at it (unless you look at it the blatantly wrong way)

• And killed his younger brother. I mean that not the worst thing he's done, the whole ordering the death of his daughter (burnt alive) and then staying cold-hearted enough to watch her burn even as she's crying out to in agony to help her is truly despicable, but he's shown repeatedly that his quest for power knows no bounds....

HAHAHAHAHA LMAO

• Let Stannis rest :( He lost everything, I dont know what he should do if he's still alive. He pretty much fucked everything up

• Yeah... 1000% chance that he won't show up. Like I wanted to see his fucking face again. .-.

• yeah Stannis shows up , he slays the Whitehills, Forresters pledge loyalty to him or they die , then Stannis gets defeated and Ramsay Bolton comes back to kill us for siding with the enemy

Sign in to comment in this discussion.