Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yes, it does.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I hate sleeping during the day, it sucks when you wake up imo

• depends on how long u sleep, at least that's how i feel ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I hate sleeping during the day, it sucks when you wake up imo

• Oh I didn't see your edit glad you found it

HellFish posted: »

No need to, like I wrote in the edit, I've already found it, thanks to my superior google skills. :P Thanks a lot though!

• I hate when they put physics, chemistry, math and what not on the same day and you're just like why???

there was a time when we had to change our schedule for 5 months

• I usually sleep around an hour and I feel so tired and hot when I wake up

depends on how long u sleep, at least that's how i feel ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• books a flight to north america

Eryka posted: »

At least I have free Wi-Fi at school

• I feel so tired and hot

wowzer..

enter image description here

anyway..

for some weird reason, i feel relaxed and rested after an hour of afternoon sleep, however, if i sleep for more than an hour i feel tired and don't wanna do anything ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I usually sleep around an hour and I feel so tired and hot when I wake up

• 'sup. what did I miss

• really good!

BigBadPaul posted: »

Haha, I'm really glad you enjoyed it! That being said, how is your blog going? ;p

• Yeah right. For how long?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

but I did sleep ;-;

• enter image description here

cool fanart, and that's it :)

Kruzii posted: »

'sup. what did I miss

• edited August 2015

Not much, except for the wonderful fanart from @mrjimjamjamie :)

Kruzii posted: »

'sup. what did I miss

• wow you're so lucky

our IT teacher atcs all bossy and cool because he's new here and doesn't even let us on the internet while we're on the break, if you even open google you get an F.

• 6 hours

Yeah right. For how long?

• edited August 2015

What is your sleeping schedule like?

I know mine isn't really working:

Me at work:

Me at home:

and then I stay up late and the next day at work is going to kill me. This is not healthy life..

i'm so sleepy

• I hate when I feel tired after sleeping, or sleepy.. I usually don't really have time for afternoon sleep when it's school because I prefer watching TV when I get some free time, especially watching potjera

I feel so tired and hot wowzer.. anyway.. for some weird reason, i feel relaxed and rested after an hour of afternoon sleep, however, if i sleep for more than an hour i feel tired and don't wanna do anything ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Basically going to bed at 4-5 every night makes me sleepy sometimes and makes me ready to climb a mountain if I could at other times.

nohuhhuh posted: »

What is your sleeping schedule like? I know mine isn't really working: Me at work: Me at home: and then I stay up late and the next day at work is going to kill me. This is not healthy life..

• And is that enough? If you want to stay up until 4 AM again, I think you should get some sleep. Or Redbull. :)

6 hours

• If you want to stay up until 4 AM again

I stay up to 4-5 every single night. :P

And is that enough? If you want to stay up until 4 AM again, I think you should get some sleep. Or Redbull.

• is potjera that amazing quiz for know-it-all's on HRT1/HRT2?

I hate when I feel tired after sleeping, or sleepy.. I usually don't really have time for afternoon sleep when it's school because I prefer watching TV when I get some free time, especially watching potjera

• yeah, on HRT1, I always watch it.

is potjera that amazing quiz for know-it-all's on HRT1/HRT2?

• makes me sleepy sometimes and makes me ready to climb a mountain if I could at other times.

I see ;D well maybe a power nap could help?

Basically going to bed at 4-5 every night makes me sleepy sometimes and makes me ready to climb a mountain if I could at other times.

• I only have to know my password (everyone in my school have they're own password)

what the hell you have free wifi at school HOW???? THEY ONLY LET US TO GO ON THE INTERNET WHEN WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING IN IT CLASS

• i don't even know when it's on, so i usually randomly stumble upon it and watch it ¯_(ツ)_/¯

but daaamn, some of the questions they have are really difficult :)

yeah, on HRT1, I always watch it.

• it's around 6pm, Monday-Thursday

yeah, I know, but Mirko like knows almost everything

i don't even know when it's on, so i usually randomly stumble upon it and watch it ¯_(ツ)_/¯ but daaamn, some of the questions they have are really difficult

• living rich

Eryka posted: »

I only have to know my password (everyone in my school have they're own password)

• yeah, that's a bit unfair if u ask me ¯_(ツ)_/¯

i remember there was a guy there once that bragged how he knows everything, and the funny things is he answered all of his questions incorrectly :P

that was pretty cringeworthy

it's around 6pm, Monday-Thursday yeah, I know, but Mirko like knows almost everything

• No problem with that, just try to find some more time to actually sleep as well. :P

If you want to stay up until 4 AM again I stay up to 4-5 every single night. :P

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

enter image description hereenter image description here

• I did that too. I slept at 1am everyday.

nohuhhuh posted: »

What is your sleeping schedule like? I know mine isn't really working: Me at work: Me at home: and then I stay up late and the next day at work is going to kill me. This is not healthy life..

• Your next work will be Rhys and Fiona's Wedding.

Okay im back and i made some new fanart, got some new models to work with so im happy,i am focused on doing rhyiona fanart at the moment Made with Sfm/Photoshop and wizardry

• yeah, but Dean is my favourite..idek why :P

haha, I remember how there were and times when some people who didn't really know that much, especially in the last round, won a lot of money, like 200,000kn because the hunter screwed up a bit

yeah, that's a bit unfair if u ask me ¯_(ツ)_/¯ i remember there was a guy there once that bragged how he knows everything, and the funny things is he answered all of his questions incorrectly :P that was pretty cringeworthy

• Good job Paul , I love it.

When I'll hear this song again in 5 years , nostalgia will kick in and I'll think of the amazing intro in episode 2.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Guys, you can consider the tribute video finished! I was pretty happy with what I got in the end, so I just polished it out, and gave it a s

• enter image description hereenter image description here

Not dead yet.

• yeah, if i ever participated in that kinda quiz, i'd the that one guy who fucks up during the first 5 seconds xD

yeah, but Dean is my favourite..idek why :P haha, I remember how there were and times when some people who didn't really know that much, especially in the last round, won a lot of money, like 200,000kn because the hunter screwed up a bit

• Same here man. I won't forget it. ;_;

Brawl posted: »

Good job Paul , I love it. When I'll hear this song again in 5 years , nostalgia will kick in and I'll think of the amazing intro in episode 2.

• I always say I will and never do. :P

No problem with that, just try to find some more time to actually sleep as well. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.