Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• laku noć, joey <3

JumpyJoey posted: »

Good night, sweet Rhyiona dreams

• after rhyiona, of course

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Animals are my favourite thing in the world.

• gtg,

nighty night everyone <3

• youre like the attached girlfriend

bruh his last post was today why the f u gettin worried LMAO

yeah, i'm starting to worry

• Goodnight! :)

• yes! it's the best I could ever hope for.

No stress or anything. I love animals. So much.

Kruzii posted: »

they are. got a cute little cat in my hometown.. I miss her so much T.T you even work with animals, is that right?

• edited August 2015

hes mah bro, ofcourse i hav 2 b worried

Green613 posted: »

youre like the attached girlfriend bruh his last post was today why the f u gettin worried LMAO

• edited August 2015

don't be sinking my chewbacca x festive ship pls

youre like the attached girlfriend bruh his last post was today why the f u gettin worried LMAO

• Bye, Lewd King

gtg, nighty night everyone

• r rated rhyiona dreams

• clean rhyiona dreams

• edited August 2015

Okay so I'm really starting to regret my "oh why this thread isn't like it used to be" posts. It was really childish now that I think about it. I'm deeply sorry if I made someone upset.

That's all. I just needed to tell you this. Sorry again.

• Goodnight! :)

Damn, I'm starting to get tired as well...

• I'm gonna go to sleep guys, love you all.

• John is a better fit imo

don't be sinking my chewbacca x festive ship pls

• Aww you seem to be the sweetest person ever ;D I'm really jelly because you can do something you absolutely love :3

yes! it's the best I could ever hope for. No stress or anything. I love animals. So much.

• wakes up from da ded

NO IM NOT

John is a better fit imo

• ur making me cry

John is a better fit imo

• nah, its cool bro! you were right in some points

nohuhhuh posted: »

Okay so I'm really starting to regret my "oh why this thread isn't like it used to be" posts. It was really childish now that I think about it. I'm deeply sorry if I made someone upset. That's all. I just needed to tell you this. Sorry again.

• TBH it really isn't. Lots of people are straying off topic for some reason. I'm gonna make a big post about this soon though, don't worry ;]

Okay so I'm really starting to regret my "oh why this thread isn't like it used to be" posts. It was really childish now that I think about it. I'm deeply sorry if I made someone upset. That's all. I just needed to tell you this. Sorry again.

• night brah, ly2<3

I'm gonna go to sleep guys, love you all.

• night<3

• aw, of course we're not upset! come here, you!

enter image description here

(hey. brain. should I mention that I have no clue what he's talking about? "nah". you're right. as always.)

• trudoe

Animals are my favourite thing in the world.

• Goodnight :)

I'm gonna go to sleep guys, love you all.

• Aww thank you!

I hope you can do what you love the most some day. It's a wonderful feeling. :D

Aww you seem to be the sweetest person ever ;D I'm really jelly because you can do something you absolutely love

• the real sad thing is that i'm writing rhyiona constantly but it's in spanish and don't know how to translate it and i wish i could share it with you :(

there's a little sample here, perhaps you can understand a bit? ;; i should learn how to write artistically in english...

• Well I didn't lie about those points I made but then I realized that I actually enjoy all the off topic stuff too. :P

I dunno, can we just have equal amount of both silly random stuff and Rhyiona stuff x]

nah, its cool bro! you were right in some points

• edited August 2015

[Kiss Fiona]

[Kiss Rhys]

No timer.

The one you don't choose is your PC at the time.

What do you do.

• Nothing beats a good snuggle with a big dog and a small kitty while you're watching videos of animals online. <3

My cat is not small, but compared to my dog, he is.

I'm too attached to animals, it's unhealthy. :P

• I HATE BEING UNDER PRESSURE!!! uh...UHH......

KISS RHYS

[Kiss Fiona] [Kiss Rhys] No timer. The one you don't choose is your PC at the time. What do you do.

• I love when big dogs think they're lap dogs.

Nothing beats a good snuggle with a big dog and a small kitty while you're watching videos of animals online. My cat is not small, but compared to my dog, he is. I'm too attached to animals, it's unhealthy. :P

• wow, 21 chapters!!! my record is like, 5. i admire you. ;;

HazzatheMan posted: »

I hope you like how I portray Rhys and his Dad in this... Here you go! https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6256925/HazzatheMan I recommend

• [Kiss Fiona]

[Kiss Fiona] [Kiss Rhys] No timer. The one you don't choose is your PC at the time. What do you do.

• Then you get this really intense MASH Q TO DEEPEN KISS QTE :^)

I HATE BEING UNDER PRESSURE!!! uh...UHH...... KISS RHYS

• I still feel sorry for handling this so poorly. I would hate to point fingers at people for not staying on topic.. :(

TBH it really isn't. Lots of people are straying off topic for some reason. I'm gonna make a big post about this soon though, don't worry ;]

• Tap right to angle head properly while kissing.

bloop posted: »

[Kiss Fiona]

• kiss rhys

• I MASH!!

Then you get this really intense MASH Q TO DEEPEN KISS QTE :^)

• captain? what does PC mean in that case? I'm sure we're not talking about computers here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.