Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• i'm not surprised :^)

rhonu posted: »

kiss rhys

• edited August 2015

r rated rhyiona dreams!

I'm gonna go to sleep guys, love you all.

• In my dogs case, that's almost always.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I love when big dogs think they're lap dogs.

• enter image description here

Tap right to angle head properly while kissing.

• are we in trouble

Green613 posted: »

TBH it really isn't. Lots of people are straying off topic for some reason. I'm gonna make a big post about this soon though, don't worry ;]

• playable character

Dracu98 posted: »

captain? what does PC mean in that case? I'm sure we're not talking about computers here

• Yeah I hope that too. Gladly I can still enjoy drawing on my own. Of course making a career out of it wouldn't hurt :P

Aww thank you! I hope you can do what you love the most some day. It's a wonderful feeling.

• QQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Kruzii posted: »

I MASH!!

• hey i do it all the time LMAO

nohuhhuh posted: »

I still feel sorry for handling this so poorly. I would hate to point fingers at people for not staying on topic..

• i'm quite predictable B) but don't get me wrong, i'd love to kiss fiona too...

i'm not surprised :^)

• unfortunately I speak italian >.<

the real sad thing is that i'm writing rhyiona constantly but it's in spanish and don't know how to translate it and i wish i could share it

• Yes, everyone in this thread is in deep trouble. I'll sort everything out though. Speech incoming soon when I'm ready aight fam? =]

Kawaiii posted: »

are we in trouble

• QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ <- is that enough?

QQQQQQQQQQQQQ

• Well, yeah, I could love animals without working with them but joining the two makes for a happy life imo

You don't wake up going "ugh, I'm going to hell" but instead you think "another great day".

Yeah I hope that too. Gladly I can still enjoy drawing on my own. Of course making a career out of it wouldn't hurt :P

• rhysrhysrhysrhysrhys. it would be awkward and confusing for both of us, but playing him is so much more fun than playing fiona. wait...that sounds...

playable character

• language barriers are the worst. ;;

unfortunately I speak italian >.<

• lol I prefer playing as Fiona

rhysrhysrhysrhysrhys. it would be awkward and confusing for both of us, but playing him is so much more fun than playing fiona. wait...that sounds...

• [kiss Fiona]

[Kiss Fiona] [Kiss Rhys] No timer. The one you don't choose is your PC at the time. What do you do.

• enter image description here

Green613 posted: »

Yes, everyone in this thread is in deep trouble. I'll sort everything out though. Speech incoming soon when I'm ready aight fam? =]

• to me, rhys is just more interesting. I can't really identify myself with fiona, she's...not boring, but I wouldn't watch a movie about her either

lol I prefer playing as Fiona

• oh my

this is getting intense

i'm quite predictable but don't get me wrong, i'd love to kiss fiona too...

• what if it's not Q but F and you thought it was Q but it was F so you mash Q and then there is no kiss because you didn't smash F

trolltale

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ <- is that enough?

• they need to breathe jfc

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ <- is that enough?

• there is, but a real bad one

what if it's not Q but F and you thought it was Q but it was F so you mash Q and then there is no kiss because you didn't smash F trolltale

• i'm so proud of myself for understanding this

i feel smart

the real sad thing is that i'm writing rhyiona constantly but it's in spanish and don't know how to translate it and i wish i could share it

• I'm pretty good at writing in Finnish (not amazingly good but I've gotten some good grades from my writings)
    But my English is still poor so I think I know how you feel. :)

But are you sure that your english is not good enough to write fanfics in English?? Your English seems so good.

• well, their love is...breathtaking

they need to breathe jfc

• I would watch one

to me, rhys is just more interesting. I can't really identify myself with fiona, she's...not boring, but I wouldn't watch a movie about her either

• Kiss Rhys. I like to think that Fiona is the one who does all the first moves when it comes to their relationship. :^]

[Kiss Fiona] [Kiss Rhys] No timer. The one you don't choose is your PC at the time. What do you do.

• rhys is a chicken

Kiss Rhys. I like to think that Fiona is the one who does all the first moves when it comes to their relationship. :^]

• kiss fiona

enter image description here

• yeah me too. I mean, it's borderlands after all. but my point was that she's not as interesting to me as rhys

I would watch one

• YOU DID?

enter image description here

i'm so proud of myself for understanding this i feel smart

• that's why you're married to eryka

kiss fiona

• not yet.

that's why you're married to eryka

• Again, I'm so jelly :D

I don't really hate my job but it's not something that I can enjoy 100% either. I only keep working because I believe that someday I will have a real dream job I can enjoy. And then I remember how hard it is to get into art school and I get depressed :P

Oh well..only time will tell...

Well, yeah, I could love animals without working with them but joining the two makes for a happy life imo You don't wake up going "ugh, I'm going to hell" but instead you think "another great day".

• i don't feel confident with my english at all :( i don't know how to express things "beautifully" like i do in spanish... but thank you so much <3

I'm pretty good at writing in Finnish (not amazingly good but I've gotten some good grades from my writings) But my English is still poor s

• At first I was wondering whether it's a trick question, but looks like it isn't... or is it?

[Kiss Fiona], of course. But that's not surprising. :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.