Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I can understand some spanish. Just not slang. ;-;

But your english is so good, how come you don't give it a try? I don't wanna pry, just curious!

rhonu posted: »

YOU DID?

• i'd also love to kiss everyone in this thread

ABigBadWolf posted: »

oh my this is getting intense

• edited August 2015

Alright, alright. Where do I begin. Not even a month passed and I'm already doing another speech for you guys. This time we ain't celebrating anything though, in fact you're all about to be scolded for being bad little fuckers.

Soooo, as you all have noticed, there's a ton of spam going on daily and something needs to be done. First though I need to put this out there, I obviously haven't been visiting this place as I often as I had been before episode 4. It's for a mix of reasons, episode 4 was a pretty big buzzkill in terms of Rhyiona, but I got over that fairly quickly, I took a break after for some personal problems I've been having with myself not only on the forum but in real life mainly, I'm back after that but I've definitely slowed down and can't be here as often as most of you can. That's why I need you guys to really be on your best behaviors and please keep in mind that spamming can lead to a devastating shutdown to the thread. It's serious, and I can't be here all the time to tell you guys these things. Eventually I'm probably going to end up leaving all together the way things are going for me right now. But the main thing that scares me about that is, who will be here to take my place? Now, this may seem like over dramatic to you guys, but to me it isn't. There needs to be someone who can take charge and protect the thread when it needs to be protected.

Now, the spam is getting (to be blunt) fucking out of control guys. Let me tell you a little (long a f I mean) story about this forum that most of you probably don't know since you haven't been here as long as I have. Once upon a time, there was a fanfiction for TWD it was called, Forum of the dead. To wait for the parts, someone made a thread called the Forum of the Dead lounge. Long story short, about 15-30 people or so got to really know each other there and became really good friends with eachother, and I mean like REALLY. Eventually came a point, where the content in the thread wasn't even relevent to what the thread was actually made for, and eventually it got merged to another thread. You want to know where that is now?

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/80184/the-whatever-s-on-your-mind-megathread-update-may-2-read-the-main-post

Yeah. The thread used to average around 300 posts a day or so, probably more, it's been about a year. Yet now I see this new one dropping under the top threads and only getting around 5-10 a day. It's sad, and that's what I'm trying to prevent this place from becoming, but to be honest some of you are making it super difficult. I want this place to be friendly, and I want everyone to know each other here, but I don't want it to become a ground where you guys are doing things that can hurt the thread, and when I tell you to stop you stop for a day and continue when I'm gone, if you even stop at all. Again, I don't know if I'll be here forever (odds are, I won't.) and I need you guys to know how to keep the thread in touch and care for it when I'm not here.

So, PLEASE, let's all cut it out with the spam, I'm fine with posts off topic in the sense that you're informing us more about yourself, but pages and pages of constant meme spam? Come on guys, you know better. I don't want to have to address this again, so for the love of fuck, don't make me. That is all.

• Kot kot. That's what chicken says in Finnish. Now you know.

rhys is a chicken

• same

everyone is so nice ;-;

i'd also love to kiss everyone in this thread

• i've tried to write in english but the only decent thing i can write are conversations, with no explaining at all, because i don't know how to narrate... ;; so i guess i could make a fanfiction just with text messages between rhys and fiona? x)

I can understand some spanish. Just not slang. ;-; But your english is so good, how come you don't give it a try? I don't wanna pry, just curious!

• It isn't a trick question. ;-;

HellFish posted: »

At first I was wondering whether it's a trick question, but looks like it isn't... or is it? [Kiss Fiona], of course. But that's not surprising.

• He likes them... too much, actually.

Kawaiii posted: »

Cotter

• so uhm, silly idea, but how about a one sentence fanfic? someone starts with a sentence like: 'Rhys and Fiona went to shopping.' and someone else something like: 'to buy a cake.'

and so on

• I LIKE THIS

Kruzii posted: »

so uhm, silly idea, but how about a one sentence fanfic? someone starts with a sentence like: 'Rhys and Fiona went to shopping.' and someone else something like: 'to buy a cake.' and so on

• yeah but I think he hates them now because he was sent to the wall for fucking potatoes

He likes them... too much, actually.

• Yes. This sound like a fun idea. Only problem is that there's gonna be some double post. Because we have so many Sonics here. ;)

so uhm, silly idea, but how about a one sentence fanfic? someone starts with a sentence like: 'Rhys and Fiona went to shopping.' and someone else something like: 'to buy a cake.' and so on

• phew, good! so, who is gonna start?

I LIKE THIS

• edited August 2015

this is information i am going to treasure

nohuhhuh posted: »

Kot kot. That's what chicken says in Finnish. Now you know.

• You narrated really well though... I guess it's different in your own language, sorry. :D But that would be nice, I'd love it.

i've tried to write in english but the only decent thing i can write are conversations, with no explaining at all, because i don't know how to narrate... ;; so i guess i could make a fanfiction just with text messages between rhys and fiona? x)

• And he f®cks them. :/

He likes them... too much, actually.

• edited August 2015

@Kruzii

Rhys' hands trembled, nerves getting the best of him. It wasn't a strange or foreign feeling -- he was far too used to it -- but planning this for so long had taken its toll on him.

keep going

• Sounds great! And bonus points for it not being off-topic. :)

• I'm sorry

Green613 posted: »

Alright, alright. Where do I begin. Not even a month passed and I'm already doing another speech for you guys. This time we ain't celebratin

• in my language i can write full paragraphs and in english it's very difficult, because in english i only know how to explain myself simply and informally and i don't have any literary devices :( but i'll make an attempt to write in english now, you gave me motivation to try <3

You narrated really well though... I guess it's different in your own language, sorry. But that would be nice, I'd love it.

• I'm sure you can do it. Your english is much better than you seem to think it is. I wouldn't have guessed it's not your first language, honest. Don't worry so much, I'm glad I could help a little. <3

in my language i can write full paragraphs and in english it's very difficult, because in english i only know how to explain myself simply a

• he stand up and starts to walk towards his destination.
    @nohuhhuh

@Kruzii Rhys' hands trembled, nerves getting the best of him. It wasn't a strange or foreign feeling -- he was far too used to it -- but planning this for so long had taken its toll on him. keep going

• Well, seems like the exact opposite is the problem this time... :)

Yes. This sound like a fun idea. Only problem is that there's gonna be some double post. Because we have so many Sonics here.

• I suck at this but sounds fun

• Well, I've been here only for a couple days now and I generally more stalk you guys than I participate in conversations (/meme spams), but I'm preeeety sure I didn't help the situation either, so I promise I'll try to do better.

Alright, alright. Where do I begin. Not even a month passed and I'm already doing another speech for you guys. This time we ain't celebratin

• (bad English coming)

But suddenly he falls on his face thanks to Gortys' pencils that were on his way.

@rhonu

he stand up and starts to walk towards his destination. @nohuhhuh

• edited August 2015

I'm just gonna say sorry, as I sometimes spammed memes too. Just in-case my occasional theorizing and/or making videos didn't make up for it. ;S

• You can do it! ;D we won't bite you if your writings are not 100% perfect :3

i don't feel confident with my english at all i don't know how to express things "beautifully" like i do in spanish... but thank you so much

• edited August 2015

nvm (mistakes have been made!)

(bad English coming) But suddenly he falls on his face thanks to Gortys' pencils that were on his way. @rhonu

• thread so deeeeead

• no one wants to write with us ;-;

Kawaiii posted: »

thread so deeeeead

• maybe later? or we should announce it bigger

no one wants to write with us ;-;

• edited August 2015

Well, maybe it would work better if nohuhhuh haven't appointed an offline person to continue... ;)

EDIT: Nevermind, here she is. :)

maybe later? or we should announce it bigger

• Why is it always the face? Now his nose is bleeding.

(whoever wants to continue :P)

(bad English coming) But suddenly he falls on his face thanks to Gortys' pencils that were on his way. @rhonu

• edited August 2015

Changing lyrics to do a Rhyiona karaoke party fuck yeah

• edited August 2015

enter image description here

I always wondered, why would she gesture at him? To wish him luck? To thank him for the help? Or is it something else? ;)

And yes, more pictures will be coming up soon!

• edited August 2015

edit: nvm

Well, maybe it would work better if nohuhhuh haven't appointed an offline person to continue... EDIT: Nevermind, here she is.

• I didn't know that rhonu is offline ;--;

But yeah.. I should go to sleep already.

Well, maybe it would work better if nohuhhuh haven't appointed an offline person to continue... EDIT: Nevermind, here she is.

• "I got you on my radar too, Hyperion boy."

BigBadPaul posted: »

I always wondered, why would she gesture at him? To wish him luck? To thank him for the help? Or is it something else? And yes, more pictures will be coming up soon!

• We should copy paste it later if it gets buried or something.

maybe later? or we should announce it bigger

Sign in to comment in this discussion.