Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• i'm here!! <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

I didn't know that rhonu is offline ;--; But yeah.. I should go to sleep already.

• yeah, good idea

ABigBadWolf posted: »

We should copy paste it later if it gets buried or something.

• they did the frickle

BigBadPaul posted: »

I always wondered, why would she gesture at him? To wish him luck? To thank him for the help? Or is it something else? And yes, more pictures will be coming up soon!

• He tries to run back to grab some tissues, but those damn pencils are everywhere.

rhonu posted: »

Why is it always the face? Now his nose is bleeding. (whoever wants to continue :P)

• edited August 2015

EDIT : damn it

Why is it always the face? Now his nose is bleeding. (whoever wants to continue :P)

• sometimes when there's a really cute rhyiona story or fanart or anything

i hug my tablet

you probably didn't need to know that but yeah

• Fiona comes in and see Rhys then she starts laughing

HellFish posted: »

He tries to run back to grab some tissues, but those damn pencils are everywhere.

• but whyy???

sometimes when there's a really cute rhyiona story or fanart or anything i hug my tablet you probably didn't need to know that but yeah

• its the cutest thing i can imagine actually.(besides rhyiona)

sometimes when there's a really cute rhyiona story or fanart or anything i hug my tablet you probably didn't need to know that but yeah

• because it's too cute AND I CAN'T HANDLE IT

Kawaiii posted: »

but whyy???

• I feel kinda silly but to heck with it. :D

Kruzii posted: »

its the cutest thing i can imagine actually.(besides rhyiona)

• I just blush and jump on my bed

because it's too cute AND I CAN'T HANDLE IT

• Yeah , this is getting dumb because of the insane amount of off topic comments instead of praising Rhyiona.

Now while I don't really praise Rhyiona within every post , I don't comment that much anyway.

Over the month it has become a thread where you chat and hang out , it's pretty disgusting to see a page fulfilled with off topic things.

I don't really know about you , but I'm starting to have a really bad opinion about this thread , socializing is good and all , but when you come here for Rhyiona and you see dumb shit instead , you're not really satisfied.

Let's remember that the thread almost got closed because of spam like this , now I WOULD insult those guys that almost closed this thread right now , but keeping my mouth shut about it is better.

This thread becomes more and more popular , and it's getting worse.

Well I've pretty much said how I feel about this (almost actually , I would've used insults and names) , and I'm pretty sure I did wrong things too so as Paul said I hope that my occasional theorizing , Rhyiona pics , or Rhyiona memes are enough to forgive me , if not I'm sorry too.

Green613 posted: »

Alright, alright. Where do I begin. Not even a month passed and I'm already doing another speech for you guys. This time we ain't celebratin

• i see it is #confessiontime

Everyone else, speak up. :P

I just blush and jump on my bed

• occasional theorizing

you should do that more often! but I don't know if anything been analyzed already?

Brawl posted: »

Yeah , this is getting dumb because of the insane amount of off topic comments instead of praising Rhyiona. Now while I don't really prai

• sometimes I can't read a rhyiona fic till the end because its too cute for me. not in the bad way. more like in the 'I want this to be canon so much' way

i see it is #confessiontime Everyone else, speak up. :P

• enter image description here

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• i make really weird noises

i see it is #confessiontime Everyone else, speak up. :P

• Oh. ;-; I read everything and then I start thinking about it and remember our situation.;-;

sometimes I can't read a rhyiona fic till the end because its too cute for me. not in the bad way. more like in the 'I want this to be canon so much' way

• does anyone say anything

i make really weird noises

• I'll ask @BigBadPaul don't worry , there's actually a theory that me and Paul started , but he didn't came back to it ;_; , and I've made such a nice post.

I actually wanted to PM him to remind him because I thought he just forgot about it , but when I gave it a second thought , he probably didn't want to continue it , maybe the reply I posted gave him cancer ;_; and thought I was stupid and didn't bother.

occasional theorizing you should do that more often! but I don't know if anything been analyzed already?

• daily reminder that this is all a big hidden innuendo

enter image description here

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• damn, you caught me

daily reminder that this is all a big hidden innuendo

• are you like screaming

i make really weird noises

• I wanted to add this to that post I've made a few days back and theorize it , but oh well I thought that I was over-analyzing and people would think I'm crazy.

I always wondered, why would she gesture at him? To wish him luck? To thank him for the help? Or is it something else? And yes, more pictures will be coming up soon!

• I wanna read it! and come on Paul! reply already :| nah, I don't think he thinks you're stupid ;) maybe he just adds something

I'll ask @BigBadPaul don't worry , there's actually a theory that me and Paul started , but he didn't came back to it ;_; , and I've made su

• ain't nobody fooling me bro

damn, you caught me

• i'm mostly alone in my room so no :P

does anyone say anything

• damn, i suck at being subtle

ain't nobody fooling me bro

• no, like heavy breathing

are you like screaming

• So, what's going on over here?

• Petition for a QTE where you mash Q to deepen rhyiona kiss BUT have to be careful not to kill them cause they need to breath

yes or yes?

• Incoming comments about your new avatar

So, what's going on over here?

• Is that... Is that what I think it is?

So, what's going on over here?

• enter image description here

hmmm.. yes

Petition for a QTE where you mash Q to deepen rhyiona kiss BUT have to be careful not to kill them cause they need to breath yes or yes?

• boy, what a story to tell.

"So, how did they die?"

"Idiots forgot to breathe. Suffocated to death while kissing."

"Dayum. That's hot....and incredibly stupid."

"Well, I guess they died doing something they enjoyed, so it can't be that bad..."

Petition for a QTE where you mash Q to deepen rhyiona kiss BUT have to be careful not to kill them cause they need to breath yes or yes?

• What? No! You're not stupid. Very far from that, I can assure you! Yes, I have forgotten about that post and I apologize. Right now, I'm actually busy playing through TFTB again, so as soon as I get the chance, I will summon you and we can theorize once more! ;) (although it might not be tonight, I really don't wanna be up until 5 o'clock in the morning again)

I'll ask @BigBadPaul don't worry , there's actually a theory that me and Paul started , but he didn't came back to it ;_; , and I've made su

• You bet it is. Hrhrhr.

Is that... Is that what I think it is?

• well, that might change if the votes remain as they are. xD

Incoming comments about your new avatar

• greaaaaat! :D I want to too

What? No! You're not stupid. Very far from that, I can assure you! Yes, I have forgotten about that post and I apologize. Right now, I'm act

Sign in to comment in this discussion.