Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Don't worry now that he sees this , he'll come back to it I'm sure.

Both me and Paul love to spend hours theorizing and analyzing , it's really fun for us , and that's we have a special connection , he's special to me , I'm special to him. I mean being partners in theorizing and analyzing is something unique in this thread.

Kruzii posted: »

I wanna read it! and come on Paul! reply already nah, I don't think he thinks you're stupid maybe he just adds something

• edited August 2015

Just as I said before, over-analyzing is good, because no matter how silly it might seem, it gives us more possibilities (and, in some cases, hope)! If you have any more theories, then go for it!

Brawl posted: »

I wanted to add this to that post I've made a few days back and theorize it , but oh well I thought that I was over-analyzing and people would think I'm crazy.

• at least they died happy

pray4them

boy, what a story to tell. "So, how did they die?" "Idiots forgot to breathe. Suffocated to death while kissing." "Dayum. That's ho

• Well, ain't that a hard choice... of course, YES!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Petition for a QTE where you mash Q to deepen rhyiona kiss BUT have to be careful not to kill them cause they need to breath yes or yes?

• great to hear you are such good bros :)

Brawl posted: »

Don't worry now that he sees this , he'll come back to it I'm sure. Both me and Paul love to spend hours theorizing and analyzing , it's

• press right mouse button to dra back slightly

Kruzii posted: »

hmmm.. yes

• edited August 2015

That was so sweet it gave me diabetes.

You don't need to apologize for forgetting actually , we both have stuff to do.

And I'm not really up to tonight anyway , I'm pretty tired right now to put my mind to work , plus it takes us hours to finish our discussion.

EDIT : Oh god I've corrected so many grammar mistakes , my brain is melting.

BigBadPaul posted: »

What? No! You're not stupid. Very far from that, I can assure you! Yes, I have forgotten about that post and I apologize. Right now, I'm act

• enter image description here

Well, ain't that a hard choice... of course, YES!

• Well, yes, of course. But would there be a warning beforehand? Since I could see way too many people accidentally QTEing them to death... :)

Petition for a QTE where you mash Q to deepen rhyiona kiss BUT have to be careful not to kill them cause they need to breath yes or yes?

• Yeah I've actually took your advice and I had in mind to edit that post and theorize the image you posted , and yes I have a few things we can discuss if you'd like.

Just as I said before, over-analyzing is good, because no matter how silly it might seem, it gives us more possibilities (and, in some cases, hope)! If you have any more theories, then go for it!

• Of course! Just like when they warned us about that scene in episode 3 to move sneakily at the right time. :) Can't let them just die!

HellFish posted: »

Well, yes, of course. But would there be a warning beforehand? Since I could see way too many people accidentally QTEing them to death...

• youll be ok wolf

enter image description here

Is that... Is that what I think it is?

Green613 posted: »

youll be ok wolf

• where the hell is everyone </3

• edited August 2015

Don't worry. There is a poll going on for my new avatar. And if the results won't change by tomorrow, my avatar will change again. Almost a shame, really. I am really starting to like my current one :P

• ikr. It's pretty quiet now. I guess I will just go to sleep, then...

where the hell is everyone </3

• You're a lewd, lewd person. :^)

Don't worry. There is a poll going on for my new avatar. And if the results won't change by tomorrow, my avatar will change again. Almost a shame, really. I am really starting to like my current one :P

• It's weirdly quiet since there were people here like ten minutes ago.

ikr. It's pretty quiet now. I guess I will just go to sleep, then...

• I'm here but I don't know what to do. :l

• edited August 2015

what part of guilty didn't you get? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

really, you should be happy that you ain't reading my fanfics. you would be in for quite a surprise... :D

You're a lewd, lewd person. :^)

• ...Good point. ;-;

CamMaster posted: »

I'm here but I don't know what to do. :l

• where is the link to this poll this is a democracy we should have a say in how this ends up

what part of guilty didn't you get? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) really, you should be happy that you ain't reading my fanfics. you would be in for quite a surprise...

• it's in a post in the rhysha thread. hidden in a spoiler tag because of an excessive use of images.

where is the link to this poll this is a democracy we should have a say in how this ends up

• ;_________________________________________________________________________;

it's in a post in the rhysha thread. hidden in a spoiler tag because of an excessive use of images.

• edited August 2015

letting rhyiona breathe before mashing Q again

• Sleeping... I'll go to bed as well and you should too, remember - sleep is not a swear word! :P

Goodnight!

• well, it's not exactly hard to find. it's on the last page of the thread. I could even copy the post in here and let you guys vote as well. I bet counting the votes would be pretty hard, though. You guys tend to be very active and all :D

;_________________________________________________________________________;

• Yeah, that could be it. :D

Kawaiii posted: »

letting rhyiona breathe before mashing Q again

• r rated rhyiona dreams ^-~

HellFish posted: »

Sleeping... I'll go to bed as well and you should too, remember - sleep is not a swear word! :P Goodnight!

• so, I hope you don't mind, but since there appears to be a bit of an interest to decide the guilty king's new style, you are all hereby invited to vote on my new avatar! If you want to.
    Poll's in the reply!

• My current one:

Other options:

I already use this one almost everywhere:

This one was the first one I used back in the day...kinda nostalgic:

other ones:

And the votes so far:

1st: 1

2nd: 1

3rd: 2

4th: 1

5th: 0

6th: 4

7th: 0

8th: 3

so, I hope you don't mind, but since there appears to be a bit of an interest to decide the guilty king's new style, you are all hereby invited to vote on my new avatar! If you want to. Poll's in the reply!

• I also vote 6, it looks really cool.

My current one: Other options: I already use this one almost everywhere: This one was the first one I used back

• thank you for participating in my poll! 6 it is!

1st: 1

2nd: 1

3rd: 2

4th: 1

5th: 0

6th: 5

7th: 0

8th: 3

I also vote 6, it looks really cool.

• eyyy I'm glad, that avatar is awesome

thank you for participating in my poll! 6 it is! 1st: 1 2nd: 1 3rd: 2 4th: 1 5th: 0 6th: 5 7th: 0 8th: 3

• SO CUTE

i learned from the best ^-^

• i made a site where i can post rhyiona text convos... actually i made those sites for conversations between my characters but i never really used them, so i guess i can use them now! it's a WIP, i wrote it without thinking about it in like 2 minutes just to try the formatting so the text is terrible, don't mind it x) but tell me what you think! i believe the background is too flashy, i was trying to give it a computer-y look...

clicka

• pls copy and paste fam

well, it's not exactly hard to find. it's on the last page of the thread. I could even copy the post in here and let you guys vote as well. I bet counting the votes would be pretty hard, though. You guys tend to be very active and all

Sign in to comment in this discussion.