Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hey Green! SUP. I saw your speech was like "damn, Green went off BUT WHAT HE SAID WAS SO TRUE." I hope you still aren't angry. :o

By the way, sneak preview for you.

enter image description here

Green613 posted: »

sup fam

• edited August 2015

i'm sensing the character is an angry man

kristi78968 posted: »

Hey Green! SUP. I saw your speech was like "damn, Green went off BUT WHAT HE SAID WAS SO TRUE." I hope you still aren't angry. By the way, sneak preview for you.

• No :/

When i saw nohuhhuh and hazza post.

I feel responsible for how they are feeling right now. :/

First question:
    Do you think that i should take a break from the thread? :/

Second question:

Should Eryka,Kawaiii, John , and me be less lewd?

I really do feel bad right now. :(

ABigBadWolf posted: »

you okay, buddy?

• Dad is sick and tired of our shit. IT WORKS SO WELL.

Kawaiii posted: »

i'm sensing the character is an angry man

• edited August 2015

Oh I wasn't angry, just a little sad and in the mood for lesson teaching, that was all :p

ALSO LOOKS DANK

kristi78968 posted: »

Hey Green! SUP. I saw your speech was like "damn, Green went off BUT WHAT HE SAID WAS SO TRUE." I hope you still aren't angry. By the way, sneak preview for you.

• Don't feel bad! It was a fault we, as a group, had. We all posted memes and everything and we should all cut it out.

I guess what they're trying to say is... bring Rhyiona up more often you know? We already agreed to do it so it's totally fine. Better than sitting through six pages of cocktail pictures. Those were the annoying parts, I think, even I didn't like them.

I thnk you can continue doing what you've been doing. I guarantee you they wouldn't want you to take a break. :) You're actually one of the least guilty people here.

No When i saw nohuhhuh and hazza post. I feel responsible for how they are feeling right now. First question: Do you think that

• I still feel a little guilty :/

I might take a break from the thread so if i disappear out of nowhere i'm just taking a break from the thread. :(

(Or i might not be as active anymore but i will still be lurking the thread)

Don't feel bad! It was a fault we, as a group, had. We all posted memes and everything and we should all cut it out. I guess what they're

• Chewbs, please don't. That'll be like saying you did anything wrong. No one is angry at anything. Just stay with us. You're our friend and we don't want this to do this to you.

I bet you if I asked people if they thought you should take a break, everyone would say no. We like your company. Spam happens, remember the Coke crap? Everything passes.

I still feel a little guilty I might take a break from the thread so if i disappear out of nowhere i'm just taking a break from the thread. (Or i might not be as active anymore but i will still be lurking the thread)

• edited August 2015

Im going to think about.

Just to give you a heads up if you don't see me tmorrow i choose to take a break from the thread.

But if i do post here tmorrow i im not going to take a break but im going to be less active and I'm probably going to stop shipping people and also being lewd :/

Chewbs, please don't. That'll be like saying you did anything wrong. No one is angry at anything. Just stay with us. You're our friend and w

• Ultimately, I can't change whatever decision you make but let me tell you this.

Have you had fun with us for as long as we've been here? You've been with us for a while and you've always seemed really happy doing what you do. Were there complaints back then? No.... there weren't. And you've never changed.

So really, Chewbbie, people weren't referring to you. I know who they were referring to. That's why I'm being so insistent on the topic here -- I know no one blames you.

Hell, John even asked for you today because he missed you. We're your friends and we like you the way you are. You shouldn't ty to change your personality or stop doing what you've always done over something that isn't directed at you.

The problem here is the extreme amount of pictures being posted. Like random Donkey Kong memes, cocktails or whatever else. It's fun if it's one or two but when seven pages of it are made then there's a problem. But you don't do that -- if you want my honest opinion, the lewd is funny and most people like it.

Itook it upon myself to post quite a bit of Rhyiona today to get the thread back on track so everything is golden now.

So really.

Please keep this in mind?

Just be you, the you we know.

Im going to think about. Just to give you a heads up if you don't see me tmorrow i choose to take a break from the thread. But if i do

• So thanks to iriya, I learned that Troy can do more than just simply play the guitar...

What can't he do?....sports?

• Alright, probably going to sleep right now, if you haven't seen what I said about the spamming, go to page 786 and it should be there around the bottom. Give it a read. And please, think about what I said before you guys start spamming again.

• HELL YEAH!

BRUH!! WOLF X CHEWBACCA X JOHN X PAUL X HAZZA X AMAZINGAURA01 X CRISP X FESTIVETECH380 X MICHAELBP X 98ELLIOTTCHIN!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!

• edited August 2015

5:15 should probably sleep

• Tfw everyone is sleeping and you were the only one standing.

• I just woke up pal ;)
    Can we be friends

Tfw everyone is sleeping and you were the only one standing.

• Okay.

I just woke up pal Can we be friends

• Okay I will now continue with my life.

Okay.

• Good morning to all my lovely friends :)

• Morning.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Good morning to all my lovely friends

• Hi, Elliott, how are you doing?

Morning.

• edited August 2015

Doing fine.

EDIT: I edited it to a nice comment. So, yeah.

Hi, Elliott, how are you doing?

• Your other one was decent as well :)

Doing fine. EDIT: I edited it to a nice comment. So, yeah.

• Can I tell you something? (Hope it won't hurts you a lot.)

Your other one was decent as well

• Go ahead :)

Can I tell you something? (Hope it won't hurts you a lot.)

• Will you marry me? (like Quiff and nohuhhuh)

Go ahead

• Oh, um, I don't know what to say. That's a big decision.

Will you marry me? (like Quiff and nohuhhuh)

• Yeah. So... what's your answer? Yes or No?

Oh, um, I don't know what to say. That's a big decision.

• What kind of relationship are you prepared to consider? 'Cause I can't see myself in anything other than a platonic relationship at the moment.

(Please don't take anything I say as final, my throat hurts and I feel sick right now so I'm not thinking that straight.)

Yeah. So... what's your answer? Yes or No?

• Goodmorning, guys! <3

I feel so good everytime I see or upload this imgae :')

• edited August 2015

Take her out to dinner first maybe?!

Will you marry me? (like Quiff and nohuhhuh)

• Morning. Yes, it is truly a wonderful picture :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Goodmorning, guys! I feel so good everytime I see or upload this imgae :')

• Maybe.

Take her out to dinner first maybe?!

• I know it's a wonderful one! :')

Morning. Yes, it is truly a wonderful picture

• Sorry I didn't mean to. I was just bummed out over the thread.

You are right though we should enjoy them :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yeah. We are like this biggesr ship on the forums and yet there is rarley any content, even on ao3, ff.net and such. I meant that we

• I've woken up with a horrific cold and my throat burns, I think I'll attempt to go to work, but my manager would probably send me home. ;-;

I've just read Green's paragraphs about spam, and I'll just say I'm very sorry for anything I've caused. I will post respectively about Rhyiona from now on (with the occasional life update or so like you see here).

If by any chance I will get sent home, I'll try to make some Rhyiona drabbles for you all. :)

See you all later! <3

• Eyy you too? I'd advise you to stay home, that's what I'm doing :)

Then again, do whatever you want to, hope you feel better during the day. See ya!

I've woken up with a horrific cold and my throat burns, I think I'll attempt to go to work, but my manager would probably send me home. ;-;

• Yeah, I think I will. Iinjust won't be on the thread that much because I'll be busy scribbling down ideas for new stories. ^-^

Thanks, buddy. You too!

Eyy you too? I'd advise you to stay home, that's what I'm doing Then again, do whatever you want to, hope you feel better during the day. See ya!

• Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Yeah, I think I will. Iinjust won't be on the thread that much because I'll be busy scribbling down ideas for new stories. ^-^ Thanks, buddy. You too!

• Kiss on the lips, of course! :3

Kawaiii posted: »

What would be the perfect rhyiona moment for you? no lewd thing, it's a serious question who needs a serious answer

Sign in to comment in this discussion.