Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Consider it as a couple relationship.

my throat hurts and I feel sick right now

So... you're having a sore throat and fever?

JumpyJoey posted: »

What kind of relationship are you prepared to consider? 'Cause I can't see myself in anything other than a platonic relationship at the mome

• wow, i've woken up feeling like trash today, i want to sleep all day... but i won't because i'm very excited to keep working on the rhyiona thing, even if i don't know if the effort will be worth it, lately i feel like everything i do is a waste of time in the end. ;; but i know it's not true, so i'll try to not lose the energy for you!

• edited August 2015

Well... no shit.

enter image description here

• Attack hugs Feel better Rhonu! I know you already know that what you create isn't trash, but I feel as though it would help if I say something.

Ahem

YOUR DRAWINGS AREN'T TRASH. THEY'RE VERY ADORABLE AND MAKE ME ALL GIDDY EVERYTIME I SEE THEM. :D

rhonu posted: »

wow, i've woken up feeling like trash today, i want to sleep all day... but i won't because i'm very excited to keep working on the rhyiona

• It's okay. Yesterday was a weird day for me. I feel much better now. :)

lottii-lu posted: »

Sorry I didn't mean to. I was just bummed out over the thread. You are right though we should enjoy them

• Oh. I may need to think about it.

No fever, but my throat hurts and I'm nauseous, so I'm mostly resting. I just took an Alvedon (paracetamol), so now I wait... :P

Consider it as a couple relationship. my throat hurts and I feel sick right now So... you're having a sore throat and fever?

• Damn, hope you get better Joanna.

Oh. I may need to think about it. No fever, but my throat hurts and I'm nauseous, so I'm mostly resting. I just took an Alvedon (paracetamol), so now I wait... :P

• Thanks, Dom :)

A bonus is that I get to stay at home enjoying (well, to the extent of my powers :P) life while my classmates struggle with school.

Damn, hope you get better Joanna.

• ilness definitely has it's benefits :)

Thanks, Dom A bonus is that I get to stay at home enjoying (well, to the extent of my powers :P) life while my classmates struggle with school.

• I know nobody probably cares but I was chosen to participate in Might and Magic Heroes VII Closed Beta.

I am the happiest person ever.

• nah m8

homm 3 is da best

Crips posted: »

I know nobody probably cares but I was chosen to participate in Might and Magic Heroes VII Closed Beta. I am the happiest person ever.

• Yep ;)

Anyway, how's life?

ilness definitely has it's benefits

• i just read green's message, and yeah, he's right

so, from now on, no more lewd posts from me...

• That's good, right? I don't know what you're talking about but from your words I am judging this to be a good thing.

Congrats :D

I know nobody probably cares but I was chosen to participate in Might and Magic Heroes VII Closed Beta. I am the happiest person ever.

• sleepy

and boring, i just found out my headphones won't work anymore ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Yep Anyway, how's life?

• Just woken up?

Aw man, that sucks :(

sleepy and boring, i just found out my headphones won't work anymore ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• yeah, and now i have to go, forcefully :\

i'll b back in an hour or 2 :\

c u soon, joey

Just woken up? Aw man, that sucks

• Whoa. That's... major, coming from you.

Is this the end? ;-;

i just read green's message, and yeah, he's right so, from now on, no more lewd posts from me...

• Aw :(

Well, I'll be here, not like I can go anywhere xD

See ya :)

yeah, and now i have to go, forcefully i'll b back in an hour or 2 c u soon, joey

• Okay.

Oh. I may need to think about it. No fever, but my throat hurts and I'm nauseous, so I'm mostly resting. I just took an Alvedon (paracetamol), so now I wait... :P

• You don't have to completely stop posting lewd comments. It's your thing. Just like I like to post my axolotl drawings. We just shouldn't spam this thread with them. :P

i just read green's message, and yeah, he's right so, from now on, no more lewd posts from me...

• I'm patiently waiting for your Rhyiona art and I'm sure it will be glorious!!

wow, i've woken up feeling like trash today, i want to sleep all day... but i won't because i'm very excited to keep working on the rhyiona

• oh well. ok then. no lewd stuff anymore. I have absolutely no problem with that. shoots himself

• nop

nah m8 homm 3 is da best

• I basically joined a closed beta for a game that wasn't released yet. <3

That's good, right? I don't know what you're talking about but from your words I am judging this to be a good thing. Congrats

• gimme your beautiful rhyiona stuff

• edited August 2015

This idea suddenly came out from my brain and I'd decided to do it fast.

Me eating Snickers.

Look at my back.

That's the worst idea I've ever had.

• That's pretty cool :)

I basically joined a closed beta for a game that wasn't released yet.

• aw, thank you so much, it means a lot to me ; v ; i actually feel better now, i think i'm just tired...

kristi78968 posted: »

Attack hugs Feel better Rhonu! I know you already know that what you create isn't trash, but I feel as though it would help if I say something. Ahem YOUR DRAWINGS AREN'T TRASH. THEY'RE VERY ADORABLE AND MAKE ME ALL GIDDY EVERYTIME I SEE THEM.

• well, it's not exactly art this time... x)

thank you so much dear, you give me strenght. can say the same about your art!

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm patiently waiting for your Rhyiona art and I'm sure it will be glorious!!

• rhys and fiona making out on godzilla sounds like a very epic experience

This idea suddenly came out from my brain and I'd decided to do it fast. Me eating Snickers. Look at my back. That's the worst idea I've ever had.

• but what about rhyiona

• So dramatic.

kristi78968 posted: »

So, here's a small preview for the upcoming soap opera video I'm working on. This is only 45 seconds of a 4 minute video. There is still a l

• aw, i will <3 i hope it's as beautiful as rhyiona!

Kruzii posted: »

gimme your beautiful rhyiona stuff

• I've read almost all chapters of The Devis Among Us.

No... I can try and give a review, but I genrally sucka these kinda things -_- BUT I'LL GIVE IT A TRY :^)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Which one? And did you review it?!?!?!?! XD PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW!!!

• edited August 2015

'Cause bug types are kinda weak and they have wierd sprites, just like Rhys and Vaughn :p

nohuhhuh posted: »

I agree but why bug types?

• JACK CONFIRMED NERD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

JACK IS MY HERO

• No problemo amigo!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

If it doesn't get better I'll try that, thank you brother.

• DIS GON B GOOD

So I have a nice little teaser comment for my upcoming fanfic. I hope you guys are excited cuz while I'm at work I subconsciously think up n

• Eyy Mad Max is like the best!!

I like were this is going :)

Ok here's a spoiler for my fanfic (sort of) Imagine Fiona (Furiosa) fighting a weakened Nick (Max) like this scene from Fury Road: BADASS!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.