I need a Dev, or someone to clear up this plot point for me on Ludd and Elissa.

I was playing episode 1 again to redo the series and whitehill will practically piss on ethan, duncan, royland, maester, tallia, and roderik. But not Lady Forrester. He's downright respectful to her. Are they brother and sister? Did they court a long time ago? Does she remind him of his late wife? {i assume late] what?

Comments

• She is a lady. A man - don't matters if he is scum or not - MUST be gentle to a lady, if he isn't, then he isnt a man. Simple as that.

• ^Ditto at what @MicroAce said

It'd be shitty for him to come into a neutral (at the time) house and act like an ass towards a lady, let alone a grieving wife and mother. After they go into conflict he drops the act with her quite quickly.

• Shake his hand respectfully and he immediately tells you he regrets not personally killing your father and starts blustering and acting like a shit immediately but drops it for her and for her alone though.I'll keep playing through the episodes but i'm pretty sure ludd always treats her the best an directs his hate toward everyone else.

^Ditto at what @MicroAce said It'd be shitty for him to come into a neutral (at the time) house and act like an ass towards a lady, let alone a grieving wife and mother. After they go into conflict he drops the act with her quite quickly.

• He's less of a prick to her but he's still quite a prick later, especially when compared to that first meeting. In the long run Lady Forrester isn't important so he doesn't have much reason to interact with her which means he has less time to be a prick to her.

CapnJay posted: »

Shake his hand respectfully and he immediately tells you he regrets not personally killing your father and starts blustering and acting like

• I agree. But I would add the fact that she has some similarity with his wife and that they both lost someone they really loved. As long as they dont interact he doesnt have to be rude to her. I think if Lady Forrester would make a rude comment about Ludd he would act the same way he always does.

He's less of a prick to her but he's still quite a prick later, especially when compared to that first meeting. In the long run Lady Forrest

Sign in to comment in this discussion.