Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Seeing as Telltale is based in California, I would've expected more Americans here as well.

Then again it could depend on how it's advertised and on who chooses to visit the forums.

yeah, it's kinda surprising the majority of people here are europeans. i expected much more people from 'murica ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• I think you'll have to get up and make yourself some lunch eventually :\

Yeah, one or two hours, big deal.

HellFish posted: »

There are some yogurts, but I don't think that'd be enough... True that, but not by that much.

• I'm here.

JumpyJoey posted: »

So... who's actually here now? I'm interested in seeing if there's actually no one here or if we just haven't started a conversation.

• Hey, Dom! Whatcha up to?

I'm here.

• Hello :D

I'm here.

• edited August 2015

Yeah, the sooner the better... Good luck keeping the thread alive in the meantime! :D

I think you'll have to get up and make yourself some lunch eventually Yeah, one or two hours, big deal.

• Just enjoying my last days of summer.

Hey, Dom! Whatcha up to?

• Hello. :) You think about it already?

Hello

• enter image description here

Dracu98 posted: »

my god, finally a chance to use this gif... shoot lewd stuff there

• edited August 2015

Don't be sad Joey! people on this thread will be talk about john and chewy for a long time. :)

Oh. Huh, never thought there'd come a day when I'd miss lewdness.

• Ha, not sure I'll succeed but we'll see :) Have a nice lunch?

HellFish posted: »

Yeah, the sooner the better... Good luck keeping the thread alive in the meantime!

• Ah, yes, summer. I'd forgotten what that feels like. When does summer end for you?

Just enjoying my last days of summer.

• edited August 2015

Guys.

You do not have to stop posting how you've been posting.

That's not what Green said at all. What he doesn't want is spam. Have you guys seen Green? He's lewder than all of you put together. No wonder he's the father.

What you shouldn't do is have fifty billion pages about cocktails and donkey kongs, that's what derails the thread and that's what's considered spam.

I think a lot of you are taking his post the wrong way and if you all are gonna change who you are then what's the point anymore?

I hate to make serious posts but I think you guys misunderstood everything he said.

• Yeah. I have.

I've decided that I want to remain single for the time being. I just don't feel up to the thing the other couples of this thread have going on.

Sorry. I think you've put your faith in the wrong girl, I'm not really worth your time.

Hello. You think about it already?

• yeah, guys. Be free. Be wild. Have fun. Go all out...just try to give responses that actually make sense rather than just dishing out gifs and pics randomly. That's what I get out of all that anyway.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Guys. You do not have to stop posting how you've been posting. That's not what Green said at all. What he doesn't want is spam. Have y

• Next week ;~;

Ah, yes, summer. I'd forgotten what that feels like. When does summer end for you?

• your avatar... ^-^

enter image description here

yeah, guys. Be free. Be wild. Have fun. Go all out...just try to give responses that actually make sense rather than just dishing out gifs and pics randomly. That's what I get out of all that anyway.

• Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew. Lovely big golden chips, with a nice piece of fried fish. Even you couldn't say no to that.

That I agree with you on, but potatoes in general > rice. They have so much potential! You can boil them, bake them, fry them, make chips out of them etc.

• I mean, this thread has never been just about the ship. Otherwise we wouldn't be a community or close or anything and we are.

We just can't spam a thousand Coke pictures and whatnot.

I feel like people are misunderstanding this whole thing.

yeah, guys. Be free. Be wild. Have fun. Go all out...just try to give responses that actually make sense rather than just dishing out gifs and pics randomly. That's what I get out of all that anyway.

• now THAT'S the john I know

your avatar... ^-^

Yeah. I have. I've decided that I want to remain single for the time being. I just don't feel up to the thing the other couples of this t

• Then you should enjoy it all the more :)

Next week ;~;

• Potatoes are the best :)

Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew. Lovely big golden chips, with a nice piece of fried fish. Even you couldn't say no to that.

• Yes, Thank you.

It's cool to have little topics and such, but the constant meme spams like Donky Kong, Vodka and Coke and Degree get's out of hand.

Guys. You do not have to stop posting how you've been posting. That's not what Green said at all. What he doesn't want is spam. Have y

• Lol, I do like to write very long and detailed works I guess :P

So will you read and review? <3

rhonu posted: »

wow, 21 chapters!!! my record is like, 5. i admire you. ;;

• Thanks for making me feel like even more of an asshole :\

• Glad you like it! Everyone should just embrace their lewd side! :D

your avatar... ^-^

• Please do dude! I would love to hear your thoughts on my work so much!!!! XD

Quiff posted: »

I've read almost all chapters of The Devis Among Us. No... I can try and give a review, but I genrally sucka these kinda things -_- BUT I'LL GIVE IT A TRY :^)

• Exactly. He's not saying "stop posting lewd comments" or "stop having fun". He's saying "don't spam Coke pictures for seven pages" which we have done before and that's why the talk came up around that time too.

lottii-lu posted: »

Yes, Thank you. It's cool to have little topics and such, but the constant meme spams like Donky Kong, Vodka and Coke and Degree get's out of hand.

Thanks for making me feel like even more of an asshole

• I hope you like it! :D

DIS GON B GOOD

• to be honest, I don't quite get what the coke stuff was all about. Mind explaining?

Yes, Thank you. It's cool to have little topics and such, but the constant meme spams like Donky Kong, Vodka and Coke and Degree get's out of hand.

• I loved Fury Road so much I saw it 3 times at the cinema :P

It is easily my favorite movie right now!!!

Eyy Mad Max is like the best!! I like were this is going

• Pshh, a random dude comes to a random girl and says we couple k, chance to get denied? 100%. I don't blame you at all, any normal person would have said nah fam.

Thanks for making me feel like even more of an asshole

• Baiscally we had a meme attack which was just several pages of pictures of coke.

to be honest, I don't quite get what the coke stuff was all about. Mind explaining?

• Why are you comforting me? I haven't exactly deserved it.

• but...it's just...coke...? Where is the fun...? xD

Baiscally we had a meme attack which was just several pages of pictures of coke.

• Ah now I wanna watch it again!

HazzatheMan posted: »

I loved Fury Road so much I saw it 3 times at the cinema :P It is easily my favorite movie right now!!!

• I haven't exactly deserved it.

enter image description here

Why are you comforting me? I haven't exactly deserved it.

• Yeah, not only that but it spams this thread and Green's news feed and I think that's part of the reason why the spam attacks should be stopped.

Exactly. He's not saying "stop posting lewd comments" or "stop having fun". He's saying "don't spam Coke pictures for seven pages" which we have done before and that's why the talk came up around that time too.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.