Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• that sounds like something he'd say lmao

kristi78968 posted: »

Drawing close to the 2 minute mark, so that means I'm close to being halfway down with the motion! According to my calculations, I'm 38.70%

• green subtitles for green...

enter image description here

Drawing close to the 2 minute mark, so that means I'm close to being halfway down with the motion! According to my calculations, I'm 38.70%

• HAHA! What a sweet convo :3

rhonu posted: »

i made a site where i can post rhyiona text convos... actually i made those sites for conversations between my characters but i never really

• smooth Fiona :^)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hehehehe

• enter image description here

Fine. I don't want to know anyway!

...plz tell me

i won't tell :P

• Understood, General Lieutenant Mister Wolf. :)

So, lewd is okay, meaningful gifs are okay. Donkey Kong, Coke and Cocktails are not (I really won't miss those, tbh).

What about Zodiac signs and Wolf-hat drama? Grey area or too much/still okay?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Guys. You do not have to stop posting how you've been posting. That's not what Green said at all. What he doesn't want is spam. Have y

• cough My favorite color is orange cough

• You.... twit :P

Kawaiii posted: »

Fiona: "Rhys can you zip my dress?" Rhys: "omg she's asking me what do I do what do I do" Handsome Jack: "Just say yes you idiot" R

• It looks great fam, I can't wait to see it.

• Wow! Can't wait to see it finished!

• wooow, that's hard work! i can't wait to see it! <3

• edited August 2015

Off topic posts are definitely okay! As long as they don't cross into spam territory. :) The Zodiac talk and the hat was fine. We talked about it for a bit and then we let it go and got back on track. It wasn't spammed for eight pages or anything.

HellFish posted: »

Understood, General Lieutenant Mister Wolf. So, lewd is okay, meaningful gifs are okay. Donkey Kong, Coke and Cocktails are not (I really won't miss those, tbh). What about Zodiac signs and Wolf-hat drama? Grey area or too much/still okay?

• Oh yeah totally!!! :D

Kawaiii posted: »

anyway I think this model looks like fiona with more makeup and shit trying to change the subject like a queen

you gotta try better than that :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

Fine. I don't want to know anyway! ...plz tell me

• Has Bembiann seen this yet? :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Goodmorning, guys! I feel so good everytime I see or upload this imgae :')

• Hope you feel ok later on! :)

I've woken up with a horrific cold and my throat burns, I think I'll attempt to go to work, but my manager would probably send me home. ;-;

• Don't stop them, just tone it down a notch :)

i just read green's message, and yeah, he's right so, from now on, no more lewd posts from me...

• It's different :D

This idea suddenly came out from my brain and I'd decided to do it fast. Me eating Snickers. Look at my back. That's the worst idea I've ever had.

• That's funny cuz I woke up early today and got a load of stuff done :P

Quiff posted: »

I now announce that today is officially the Trash Day. Hooray!... ;_; (Everyone seems to be feeling sick or shitty right now, including me. So why not make it a special occasion eh?)

• Actually nvm, I know better than to inquire about where you find gifs such as David Tennant the nicotine addict.

you gotta try better than that :P

• okey dokey ^-^

Don't stop them, just tone it down a notch

• edited August 2015

CHEER UP, MY LOVELIES

PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE

• Tree surgeon with a chainsaw at 7am chopping up a neighbor's tree is not cool either.... That happened to me once though :P

• ;_;

JumpyJoey posted: »

Actually nvm, I know better than to inquire about where you find gifs such as David Tennant the nicotine addict.

• why does that sound like something kristi would say...

CHEER UP, MY LOVELIES PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE

• edited August 2015

I'm outta here...

I CAN'T BEH TAHAN ALREADY LIAO!

(You know the reason.)

• Ok yeah, Ray knows it best :D

Guys. You do not have to stop posting how you've been posting. That's not what Green said at all. What he doesn't want is spam. Have y

• maybe i am kristi

why does that sound like something kristi would say...

• edited August 2015

nemoj me natjerat da ja počnem pričat na hrvatskom -.-"

I'm outta here... I CAN'T BEH TAHAN ALREADY LIAO! (You know the reason.)

• Alright, thanks for clearing that up. :)

Off topic posts are definitely okay! As long as they don't cross into spam territory. The Zodiac talk and the hat was fine. We talked about it for a bit and then we let it go and got back on track. It wasn't spammed for eight pages or anything.

• I'm back from school
    Am I gonna get hundreds of ''welcome back XDDD''?

Mi amore?

• Thank you brother. B)

Ok yeah, Ray knows it best

• oh shit...

maybe i am kristi

HellFish posted: »

Alright, thanks for clearing that up.

• See? He looks much better here, even though he's crying.

;_;

• welcome back XDDD

I'm back from school Am I gonna get hundreds of ''welcome back XDDD''?

• welcome back! x hundreds

I'm back from school Am I gonna get hundreds of ''welcome back XDDD''?

• Going to stupid work soon for 8 hours :P

But I woke up early today and got some stuff done, plus I got paid £630 >:D

Anyways, all caught up, and now I'm gonna leave you with a piece of music I have been listening to on repeat for the last 30 minutes.... It will be in my fanfic somewhere:

Boston Brawlers

Sign in to comment in this discussion.