Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

forget what I said yesterday I want an option to make out with both Rhys and Fiona. yes please I need it

• He deserves to know!

ssssshhh

• Why does everybody have too wake me while I'm dreaming... What did I miss yesterday? And Hello.

JumpyJoey posted: »

He deserves to know!

• Why would anyone do this?! ;-;

Good. Never give in to the abomination that is MLP!

• Just wanted to say that I am really sorry if Ihave ever spammed anything or have been annoying.

Rhyiona is love rhyiona is life

• edited August 2015

making out on a godzilla

relationshipgoals

This idea suddenly came out from my brain and I'd decided to do it fast. Me eating Snickers. Look at my back. That's the worst idea I've ever had.

• sigh Why do I listen to you?

• cuz

enter image description here

sigh Why do I listen to you?

• No... I don't think that's it...

Must be the illness affecting me.

cuz

• you can be the boss daddy you can be the boss

hello guyz

• hhaha

rhashaw faggit xD

kristi78968 posted: »

Hey @SirScrubbington

• edited August 2015

I suspect after the bio-dome flower incident the developers are leaning towards Sasha-Rhys (which kinda disappoints me), though you never know, between August being around and whatever lies in store in chapter five they might throw us a curve ball. Not that I'd be totally against the other ship, it's just that personally if I were Rhys (or if Rhys were more like me, lol) I'd definitely be chasing Fiona. Smarter, funnier, prettier, less trigger happy, more talented and more level headed. And who can neglect that fashion sense? Nice to see some like minded people.

• I'm a man

And Fiona was penetrating us with her scary stare ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hey @SirScrubbington

• u jus hurt mah feelings ;_;

No... I don't think that's it... Must be the illness affecting me.

• DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO PRONOUNCE SHIP NAMES FOR THE LIFE OF ME

hhaha rhashaw faggit xD

• Fiona is all that you want in a woman.

I suspect after the bio-dome flower incident the developers are leaning towards Sasha-Rhys (which kinda disappoints me), though you never kn

I suspect after the bio-dome flower incident the developers are leaning towards Sasha-Rhys (which kinda disappoints me), though you never kn

• Kristi, your voice sounds so familiar but I can't place it.

Hey @SirScrubbington

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

You seems like a cool guy

Fiona is all that you want in a woman.

• edited August 2015

I mean, we had our own (albeit small) share of Rhyiona moments. Maybe not as obvious as Rhysha's, but they were definitely there. Why would they do those if they completely decided against it in the story line? And don't forget the constant cutting of the content out. Why would they keep recording Rhyiona stuff for every episode, but then edit it out? It has happened at least 2 times now. I hope Episode 5 will be different. :(

• heyoo

how's the blog goin, bruh?

Kawaiii posted: »

you can be the boss daddy you can be the boss hello guyz

• Forever.

Yeah, I got that. But like for today or forever?

• Me neither. I was under the impression Rhyiona is pronounced Ree-o-na and Rhysha Ry-sha.

DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO PRONOUNCE SHIP NAMES FOR THE LIFE OF ME

• good as always brotha

heyoo how's the blog goin, bruh?

• Fine, I take it back.

Though I have to say you don't look particularly brilliant in that picture ;)

u jus hurt mah feelings ;_;

• PLACE IT PLACE IT PLACE IT, REMEMBER! I wanna know who I sound like or if you figure out who I aaaaammmmm. DUN DUN DUN

Kristi, your voice sounds so familiar but I can't place it.

• Forever?! You can't do that!

Forever.

How can you reject that face? ;_;

• you don't look particularly brilliant in that picture

oh really? :P

Fine, I take it back. Though I have to say you don't look particularly brilliant in that picture

• Welcome! I agree completely. What's not to love about Fiona?

Also, I'm not sure which page was it, but if you have a bit of time, try to look up @BigBadPaul theories, they're great. ;)

• ERMAHGERD

BigBadPaul posted: »

How can you reject that face? ;_;

• I can't think of it... oh well, maybe it's just your accent, reminds me of when I lived in the States.

PLACE IT PLACE IT PLACE IT, REMEMBER! I wanna know who I sound like or if you figure out who I aaaaammmmm. DUN DUN DUN

• This guyg ets it

Fiona is all that you want in a woman.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.