GoT vs Life is Strange

123457»

Comments

• She was very close to Chloe's familly

Sandflow posted: »

So you're growing fucked up just because your friend's father died? That's one sensitive girl.

• edited August 2015

I can easily see myself replaying episodes of Game of Thrones and enjoy myself, but I can't say the same for Life is Strange

• Episodes 3 and 4 were better, but some of the problems you have with it still persist.

GOT wins for me, I couldn't stand Life is strange, only played one episode and it gave me a sheer hipster overdose. The main character is th

• Totally agree. Screw Chloe.

Cope49 posted: »

I agree. Oh and I don't like Chloe either . Far too needy and was considered dead weight in my playthrough .I pray that she stays dead . This is the 3rd time she died ,it's fate .

• edited August 2015

I didn't say anything negative about the GoT characters. I love em all. And yes they're MUCH more developed than in LiS.

The part with lots of characters was more on the content point of view. Just cause they're many doesn't mean they're well written. Actually if I think about it, there are a fuckton of characters in TTGoT too. When I talked about content, I was refeing to dialogue choices or stuff to interct with. I've found the game a little non-interactive when I was going into this new zone and there were only 3 actions around to click.

And that's a bit lackluster for me even if they're just some stupid items.

I know that The Walking Dead S1 wasn't like this. There was this scene in a train and I was interacting with a lot of shit that took time but actually added to the experience.

I only disagree with one thing: GoT in terms of characters is WAY better than LiS, GoT does have less characters but at least they are devel

• Probably because there is no point in replaying them since you can rewind everything.

I can easily see myself replaying episodes of Game of Thrones and enjoy myself, but I can't say the same for Life is Strange

• I'd say I prefer LiS over GOT. While I was more hyped for GOT than for LiS, the second one surprised me more. Not saying got is bad, I just thought it would better, and that's it. I can see why some people don't like Life is Strange though, especially if they only played the first two episodes, which basically nothing happens and it's full of filler moments.

• But the consequences of your actions are not immediate. You never know what consequences are going to result from your actions.

Probably because there is no point in replaying them since you can rewind everything.

• Its more because I don't think the writing and the characters in LIS are compelling enough to warrant another replay, unlike with Game of Thrones.

Probably because there is no point in replaying them since you can rewind everything.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.