Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited August 2015

enter image description here

"But then we can finally do it in jail, like you always wanted." ;)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"I dunno... I don't wanna go to jail..."

• being nice will take you nowhere in this cruel world stares out of the window being deep af

Everyone but Wolf is safe. What the FUCK KRISTI WHAT IS THIS i'm SO FUCKING NICE

• I should do a poem.

I love your songs. @kristi78968 fucking sing this

• (It did, actually, it was funny. :P)

YOU CAN BLOW ME UP BUT I STILL WON'T SAY A WORD

Dracu98 posted: »

Oh, reeeeeally? you should consider changing your...attitude...I can blow up chocolate milk I might as well blow up...YOU!

• Here we go again...

Everyone but Wolf is safe. What the FUCK KRISTI WHAT IS THIS i'm SO FUCKING NICE

• I actually have an idea. I'll maybe PM you something cute tomorrow >:3

kristi78968 posted: »

Give me a line and I'll try XD

• clearly not

Dracu98 posted: »

being nice will take you nowhere in this cruel world stares out of the window being deep af

• I WANT TO SEE YOU SING

Make a confidential version where you sing it and a normal version where you preach it. At least let me hear you sing pls, I won't laugh not promise. I'm gonna annoy you if you don't.

I MEAN, I CAN PREACH IT. I CAN'T SING MAN.

• Numero uno.

Kawaiii posted: »

vote Kawaiii billboard awards 2k16

• enter image description here

"W-what are you doing telling everyone that?!"

"But then we can finally do it in jail, like you always wanted."

• This is some excellent deduction! Well done, Sherlock! :D

You've renewed my hope that there might be some Rhyiona in the present (future?) timeline. Just in time for a happy ending!

• Nooooo! I was joking. ^-^

I'll stay

Eryka posted: »

Okay I'll maybe stay! But was it serious the comment some of you have said when I've post the song Dixon Cider?

• TOO NICE WOLF..TOO NICE

• I WAS QUIET!! SHE ATTACKED ME!!

Here we go again...

• Thinking out loud? :P

I should do a poem.

• CLEARLY I NEED TO BITE SOME HEADS OFF.

nohuhhuh posted: »

TOO NICE WOLF..TOO NICE

• Hugs Wolf There, there.

Don't worry. I'll protect you from Demon Goddess Kristi :3

• but but but why ;-;

Don't feel like posting random shit, so I'm going to do other random shit. I don't hope you guys will miss my presence. Lol k bye

• BUTTS ARE FOR POOPING.

but but but why ;-;

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

He's leaving like I was going to do

but but but why ;-;

• I think I'd feel a lot more threatened if your voice wasn't so adorable! :3

@ABigBadWolf A few hours late with this but here you go!

Ta! come visit again! Or I'll pluck out your eyes. (eh? eh? anyone sees what I did there?...nobody?...ok...)

Don't feel like posting random shit, so I'm going to do other random shit. I don't hope you guys will miss my presence. Lol k bye

• he's not leaving the thread though, just for now :P

Eryka posted: »

He's leaving like I was going to do

tho

BUTTS ARE FOR POOPING.

• Sometimes I can't tell if people are joking or not...

Nooooo! I was joking. ^-^ I'll stay

• you're a true brother!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hugs Wolf There, there. Don't worry. I'll protect you from Demon Goddess Kristi

• Yeah, I didn't think my thoughts were unheard of almost 800 pages into a thread either, but did anyone ever give you a valid explanation why Fiona doesn't like Rhys and Sasha hanging out? Because I can come up with exactly one. :)

BigBadPaul posted: »

It's always nice to find another person theorizing about that kinda stuff! Definitely makes it easier for me to gain new ideas! Yes, everyth

• edited August 2015

Guys, I'm reading through the pages and you're acting like this is a nazi camp

What I said: Know your limits, don't spam stupid shit for pages and pages

What I didn't say: Don't post anything that isn't related to Rhyiona

I'm fine with you guys talking about yourselves, I'm not fine with constant meme spam

THERE'S A DIFFERENCE

• OKAY SHEESH. I NEED SOME MUSIC THOUGH TO GO WITH IT OR IT'LL BE REALLY AWKWARD.

I WANT TO SEE YOU SING Make a confidential version where you sing it and a normal version where you preach it. At least let me hear you sing pls, I won't laugh not promise. I'm gonna annoy you if you don't.

• Well, do you have some "best of" collection you could send me then? Without completely killing my feed and wasting days of your valuable time? :)

Please?

lmao i'd have to spam your feed with PMs completely but seriously, I haven't shared most of them, they're sitting and waiting for a chance for me to use them :P

• Lewd!

Aww, I love your avatar, it's absolutely adorable! Those eyes :3

nohuhhuh posted: »

important milestones..

• I'll send you a couple of my favourites. :P

HellFish posted: »

Well, do you have some "best of" collection you could send me then? Without completely killing my feed and wasting days of your valuable time? Please?

• YOU WANT IT TO END LIKE THIS? FINE!

HEH? HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS? HOW DO YOU LIKE BEING BLOWN APART? heavy breathing oh...oh my god...what have I done...why...why have I...no...NO! YOU MADE ME DO THIS! IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR NOT LISTENING TO ME! you should've just talked, but no, NO, you little smartass just thought you could get away with this...yeah...yeah, it's your fault! IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT! I CAN'T LIVE WITH THIS! I CAN'T LIVE WITH WHAT YOU'VE MADE ME DOING! I'M FOLLOWING YOU, WOLFIE!

(It did, actually, it was funny. :P) YOU CAN BLOW ME UP BUT I STILL WON'T SAY A WORD

• [Takei voice] Ooh my!

I love how her face looks, very intense and passionate.

• :33

you're a true brother!

enter link description here

• edited August 2015

In my theory, Fiona wasn't disliking Rhys and Sasha hanging out. But she was jealous about it instead. It made sense as she was fine with Sasha hanging out with August. If you completely trusted Rhys as Fiona, there would be no reason for her to be suspicious about you. So that only left one option. Jealousy. ;p

And as you said, Fiona knows that Sasha can handle herself, so there is absolutely no reason for her to worry about it.

Navoc posted: »

Yeah, I didn't think my thoughts were unheard of almost 800 pages into a thread either, but did anyone ever give you a valid explanation why Fiona doesn't like Rhys and Sasha hanging out? Because I can come up with exactly one.

CLEARLY I NEED TO BITE SOME HEADS OFF.

• You should read some Handsome Jack stuff! Literally everything he says is comedy gold. XD

HEY GUYS. Since I really like doing these readings and voice-overs, UM, YOU CAN TOTALLY HIT ME UP WITH SOMETHING TO READ. Any silly little R

Sign in to comment in this discussion.