Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• PAGE

YASSS

• I'll ship it too, but @Wolfenus54 is not strong enough to ask her

ERMAHGERD SO FRIKKEN KYOOT @Wolfenus54 x Senpai

• thnk u

Kawaiii posted: »

its oke

• 800 PAGES OF GLORY

enter image description here

• 800 PAGES FUCKERS

• gotta go for a little bit, here's the Rhyiona family for page 800

• enter image description here

fine...it's not like you're indispensable to my plans...flies away

comes back oh come on! at least tell me what it is about! the suspense is killing me

Eryka posted: »

L

• Okay, Jennifer ;)

nah it's okay

• Thank youuu! It's not perfect at all, but I love awkward romantic moments too and I felt like contributing something (:

HeartOfGold posted: »

"And tonight! Is the niiiiiight! When two become ooooooooooone!" [Ahem] I really love those awkward romantic feels. Perfect!

• i know, don't worry, i'm just so excited for you guys to see it <3 i wanted it to be a surprise but it's hard to keep it a secret!! also i wanted to give at least some context on why i can't do it in 1 day x)

thanks wolfie ´v`

ABigBadWolf posted: »

oh I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to put pressure or anything, I was just genuinely curious. take whatever time you need.

• edited August 2015

Thank you for embarrasing me in this thread.

lmao what? Love happen like ship happen.

Nothing to be embarassed about. ~-^

Wolfenus54 posted: »

After what @Eryka posted, I don't know what to say. You just embarrased me. A lot. Don't expect anymore kindness to me. Right now, you do

• edited August 2015

800 pages! We did it you beautiful bastards!

What? This is on page 801? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo.......

• ????????????????????????????

After what @Eryka posted, I don't know what to say. You just embarrased me. A lot. Don't expect anymore kindness to me. Right now, you do

• Wow. The pages are definitely getting shorter.

• I only wanted you too ask her... I didn't even send the screenshots... I wanted you to move and do something, something that could makes you happy... And plus Rabbit find it witheout any hint...

• well i always cry in spanish

people be like

• OMG TELL ME WHO SHE IS

ERMAHGERD SO FRIKKEN KYOOT @Wolfenus54 x Senpai

• edited August 2015

801 pages, I feel like we've accomplished something.

• You could just keep your mouth shut!

I only wanted you too ask her... I didn't even send the screenshots... I wanted you to move and do something, something that could makes you happy... And plus Rabbit find it witheout any hint...

• enter image description here

You think anyone cares? Ask anyone they don't give 2 craps about your crush jeez. Dramaaa queen.

• that was the most beautiful improvised movie

thnk u

• All I wanted is too make Wolfenus ask her, if you'll know or not it wouldn't matter

Dracu98 posted: »

fine...it's not like you're indispensable to my plans...flies away comes back oh come on! at least tell me what it is about! the suspense is killing me

• Dramaaa queen.

Please, shut up. Don't you ever talk to me again or you will have serious problems. Oh and I'm not joking.

You think anyone cares? Ask anyone they don't give 2 craps about your crush jeez. Dramaaa queen.

• edited August 2015

nope...

hell, i don't even know who that senpai is...

OMG TELL ME WHO SHE IS

• Tree genocide

801 pages, I feel like we've accomplished something.

• aw, thank you! i hope so ;; making something big to thank you for all you guys do, that would mean the world to me!!

BigBadPaul posted: »

Hell yeah it will be worth the wait!

• YES PAGE 800 PARTY HA-

I FUCKING MISSED IT

• It is on page 800 and 801

BigBadPaul posted: »

800 pages! We did it you beautiful bastards! What? This is on page 801? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo.......

• why are we both friend with drama queens...

• Page 800? I have to make a post to celebrate! Okay, so, what sh-

Congratulations anyway! :)

• then tell meeeeee

All I wanted is too make Wolfenus ask her, if you'll know or not it wouldn't matter

• hey... calm down :( this is not the place to fight

Dramaaa queen. Please, shut up. Don't you ever talk to me again or you will have serious problems. Oh and I'm not joking.

• I can't see it on page 800 for myself. :(

It is on page 800 and 801

• I wanted you too have a little tension, like everyone asking you who that is, and maybe that you could have ask her earlier if she loves you or not... I didn't think people would find it! I wasn't going to tell!

You could just keep your mouth shut!

• You know I can't cuz I'm really upset to Rabbit and Eryka.

rhonu posted: »

hey... calm down this is not the place to fight

• edited August 2015

you will have serious problems

You gonna track me down? You in the navy seals? Threats over the internet are just funny to watch.

Dramaaa queen. Please, shut up. Don't you ever talk to me again or you will have serious problems. Oh and I'm not joking.

• edited August 2015

telltale making the pages shorter because they want us to hit 1 million pages before episode 5.

Rhyiona confirmed

• Don't worry, we'll be there for page 900 for sure!

YES PAGE 800 PARTY HA- I FUCKING MISSED IT

• (insert Shia here doing his illuminati sign)

telltale making the pages shorter because they want us to hit 1 million pages before episode 5. Rhyiona confirmed

• Rhyiona will happen earlier then Rhysha because we're more famous.

telltale making the pages shorter because they want us to hit 1 million pages before episode 5. Rhyiona confirmed

Sign in to comment in this discussion.