Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh wait. Before it was on page 800 and 801. Now it's only on page 801 :(

Pat pat. :(

BigBadPaul posted: »

I can't see it on page 800 for myself.

• edited August 2015

Well , we are the glorious BROlf , we have to take care of eachother , although there is something that's been going on with you and the lewd army and you ain't telling me :(

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm glad I tagged you!

• Ask Kawaiii or Rabbit...

Dracu98 posted: »

then tell meeeeee

• You can't BEH TAHAN them already!?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

After what @Eryka posted, I don't know what to say. You just embarrased me. A lot. Don't expect anymore kindness to me. Right now, you do

• enter image description here

I MISSED 800.

This is one of my biggest problems on mobile, that and the fact that the "New comment" sign overlaps the like button when then phone is vertical. And I only keep it vertical because then it's easier to scroll up and refresh!

It's a never-ending spiral of doom...

Guys I really hate it on the phone that you have to go all the way up to reload, don't they know I ain't got time for that and that I have to reload frequently?

• edited August 2015

I don't feel as if fame definitely secures us for having Rhyiona in Episode 5. What it does secure us from, is getting Rhyiona completely ignored in Episode 5. Imagine the backlash if they cut out Rhyiona scenes AGAIN, and they would keep the sound clips in the game files. ;_; Plx Telltale, don't do dis 2 us.

Rhyiona will happen earlier then Rhysha because we're more famous.

• yes you can, i'm sure you can handle this maturely... we just said to not post things like this here :(

You know I can't cuz I'm really upset to Rabbit and Eryka.

Kawaiii posted: »

why are we both friend with drama queens...

• that gif ALWAYS gets me. x)

I MISSED 800.

• Oh. Two words buddy:

Fuck you .-.

you will have serious problems You gonna track me down? You in the navy seals? Threats over the internet are just funny to watch.

• Oooh maaaan! Have I got big news for you!

Just watch.

• @Wolfenus54 it wasn't my goal that people will find out who that is! So now everyone have to forget about it! enter image description here

• edited August 2015

HYPE HYPE HYPE. Never been this hyped since my theories. ;p

Oooh maaaan! Have I got big news for you! Just watch.

• SAME.

I MISSED 800.

I MISSED 800.

• Basically if nothing happens between Rhys and Fiona WW3 is coming.

I don't feel as if fame definitely secures us for having Rhyiona in Episode 5. What it does secure us from, is getting Rhyiona completely ig

• But I'll be back on track in a week <3

Good. <3 I've been missing you :3

I don't know, maybe someday I'll have a sudden inspiration again and will try to do something like that again

I'm sure you'll get your inspiration back as long as you sitll love drawing :P Just try muting the voices of self-doubt gremlins (or even better, let me burn them >:D)

I got teary eyed ;__;

aww.. you sensitive adorable little person..

enter image description here

buntingsir posted: »

I'm alive and still kickin' x) I'm just not used to post with my pre-hystoric phone, so I'm not commenting that much now. But I'll be back o

• What? Who's Wolfenus? I feel kinda confused...

Eryka posted: »

@Wolfenus54 it wasn't my goal that people will find out who that is! So now everyone have to forget about it!

• Dude, I don't believe you're 13 you act like a fucking 7 year old whose crush has been revealed to the school. You think I ever want to talk to you again? Grow some freaking balls.

Calling people words, makes you feel big doesn't it?

Oh. Two words buddy: Fuck you .-.

• IT MUZT BEH EKLABLOG

HYPE HYPE HYPE. Never been this hyped since my theories. ;p

• Celebrating took 1 minute because we made the 800 page full of "800 pages yeah XDD" comments

kristi78968 posted: »

SAME.

• I missed 7 of em.

I MISSED 800.

• HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS LMFAO

HellFish posted: »

What? Who's Wolfenus? I feel kinda confused...

• It makes me laugh for some strange reason. :)

rhonu posted: »

that gif ALWAYS gets me. x)

• can't you guys discuss this in private? it makes me anxious to see you fighting, i hope everything is okay :(

@Wolfenus54 it wasn't my goal that people will find out who that is! So now everyone have to forget about it!

• I'm so disappointed with myself because I was on the community the whole time. ;-;

SAME.

• It will be the best for both of us if you ignore me and I ignore you, cuz it looks like we hate each other anyways.

You don't want to talk to me again? I don't have a problem.

And also, says the person that is old enough but posts stupid memes. (And I mean you)

Dude, I don't believe you're 13 you act like a fucking 7 year old whose crush has been revealed to the school. You think I ever want to talk to you again? Grow some freaking balls. Calling people words, makes you feel big doesn't it?

• A super person that is fucking mad at me cauz' people find out with who he was in love with. I didn't give hint! @Wolfenus54

HellFish posted: »

What? Who's Wolfenus? I feel kinda confused...

• everything is fiiiiine..

although it would be appreciated if they moved the drama to pm.

rhonu posted: »

can't you guys discuss this in private? it makes me anxious to see you fighting, i hope everything is okay

• edited August 2015

Who are you?

HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS LMFAO

• A perfect to anything, especially at a time like this. Seriously guys, chill and take it somewhere else.

• Thanks for the...brush hug... XD

• I had the thread open too, but just never refreshed. Didn't think we would get to page 800 so fast!

I'm so disappointed with myself because I was on the community the whole time. ;-;

• Oh... What is love?

A super person that is fucking mad at me cauz' people find out with who he was in love with. I didn't give hint! @Wolfenus54

• I'm probably just gonna go to sleep, since wolfenus released my inner salt, (which he deserved for being so childish) I don't want it to extend to anyone else here. I'm super salty right now.

• thred b like

I had the thread open too, but just never refreshed. Didn't think we would get to page 800 so fast!

• Stop making fun about him, I didn't want this to turn that way...

HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS LMFAO

• edited August 2015

I'M WATCHING, NOW WHAT?

Oooh maaaan! Have I got big news for you! Just watch.

• I missed you too so much ;A; <3 Even though I'm still checking the thread everyday, I just can't stay away from this place for more than one day.

I'll let you know when to start burning, hehe >:D

Thank you, you're so great and kind ;__; [insert every existing hugging gif here]

nohuhhuh posted: »

But I'll be back on track in a week Good. I've been missing you I don't know, maybe someday I'll have a sudden inspiration

Sign in to comment in this discussion.