Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

Sorry for saying that but you're an amateur just like Rhys ;s

ABigBadWolf posted: »

what for? I feel so mean now

• that's exactly what somepony who farted would say to make others think he didn't...

enter image description here

veeeery suspicious...

(they will never suspect me! enter image description here )

Eryka posted: »

It's you! You farted!

• Wolfenus has a crush and he was angry when people talked about it but everyone dropped it so maybe that's not necessary.

Green613 posted: »

I see some arguing went on while I was away earlier... Do we need another lecture?

• I second this.

enter link description here

• you did nothing wrong, i'm just one of those people who have a hard time believing other people have good opinions about them. x)

thanks anicesweetwolf, i love you too and the rest of the family, you are rad as heck. now i can rest

why not? what did I do?

• uhhh what?

Kawaiii posted: »

...... Sorry for saying that but you're an amateur just like Rhys ;s

• edited August 2015

we dropped it with step three. dnt you worry about that

I see some arguing went on while I was away earlier... Do we need another lecture?

• that makes me love him even more tho

...... Sorry for saying that but you're an amateur just like Rhys ;s

• If you say so Wolf, I trust that this problem has been resolved. Though I wasn't fond of some of the things Wolfenus said, and definitely the things Rabbit said. As a forum we should all be respectful to each other, if someone can't handle that, go contact a mod or something.

why so many problems lately -_______________-

Wolfenus has a crush and he was angry when people talked about it but everyone dropped it so maybe that's not necessary.

• Nope.

What kind? A lewd tension?

• lesson number 1:

If a girl asks you if you love her you have to say something like " of course you're my bae"

believe me i'm a pro

uhhh what?

• flies in from nowhere

Guys! Go vote for Danai! Even if you don't care it's real quick! Can you please do this for me fam?

enter link description here

On another note, how's everyone doing? :P

• If it starts up again and you're not here then I'll stop it since you can't monitor the place 24/7.

If you say so Wolf, I trust that this problem has been resolved. Though I wasn't fond of some of the things Wolfenus said, and definitely th

• I already explained that to them and they feel bad now.

If you say so Wolf, I trust that this problem has been resolved. Though I wasn't fond of some of the things Wolfenus said, and definitely th

• Hey! I'm good thx for asking, omg twd nfrjgerigeighirhjftibhjn,dlmelfe

flies in from nowhere Guys! Go vote for Danai! Even if you don't care it's real quick! Can you please do this for me fam? enter link description here On another note, how's everyone doing? :P

• It wasn't suppose to happen...

• oh im sorry, i do love you, i should probably just have typed it out :( I'm sorry, i'll keep this in mind, I promise

sweet rhyiona dreams <3

rhonu posted: »

you did nothing wrong, i'm just one of those people who have a hard time believing other people have good opinions about them. x) thanks anicesweetwolf, i love you too and the rest of the family, you are rad as heck. now i can rest

• thats my boy :)

If it starts up again and you're not here then I'll stop it since you can't monitor the place 24/7.

• yeah that's cuteeee!

it's a rhys x fiona situation ^-^

rhonu posted: »

that makes me love him even more tho

• It's you because you started to accuse people with no reasons!

Dracu98 posted: »

that's exactly what somepony who farted would say to make others think he didn't... veeeery suspicious... (they will never suspect me! )

• always

thats my boy

• Well that's great to hear! It seems I came in on a tense moment... But yes, WALKING DEAD! <3

Hey! I'm good thx for asking, omg twd nfrjgerigeighirhjftibhjn,dlmelfe

• ikr, i love this place and i don't want it to become another source of anxiety :( i hope all problems go away soon.

• edited August 2015

horrible! they made me add a spoiler-tag to my comment 'cause it was lewd and now I have to scroll down all the posts to find my comment again

flies in from nowhere Guys! Go vote for Danai! Even if you don't care it's real quick! Can you please do this for me fam? enter link description here On another note, how's everyone doing? :P

• what do i even answer to this

lesson number 1: If a girl asks you if you love her you have to say something like " of course you're my bae" believe me i'm a pro

• Voted!

• edited August 2015

...fuck. well, you got me, kiddo. solved the crime, got the killer, saved the virgin. well done.

but...YOU AIN'T GONNA GET ME!

NOW WHO AM I, HUH? HOW DO YOU THINK ARE YOU GOING TO CATCH ME?

It's you because you started to accuse people with no reasons!

• aww it's okay!!!! you don't have to keep anything in mind. i have to start loving myself a bit too and that is up to me ´__`

i'm sorry if i make stupid questions like that but anxiety gets into your brain and tells you no one really loves you and it's frightening, so when i'm going to sleep i really need to reach someone to say it's not true and i need to calm down, because if i don't, i can't sleep. that's why i wrote that out of nowhere x)

sweet rhyiona dreams to you too friend <3

oh im sorry, i do love you, i should probably just have typed it out I'm sorry, i'll keep this in mind, I promise sweet rhyiona dreams

• Haha, that gif tho. Dang how lewd was it? Festivetech level lewd? Or John level lewd? :P

horrible! they made me add a spoiler-tag to my comment 'cause it was lewd and now I have to scroll down all the posts to find my comment again

• YOUR A FATHER NOW AREN'T U HAPPY!!!

BUT SERIOUSLY U HAVE SOME FAST SONIC SKILLS ;) ONE MOMENT I SHIP U THE NEXT I FIND OUT U DID THE DO!!

(?) CHEWBACCA APPROVES EVEN MORE!!! ;)

uhhh.... what...

• Zachary will find you!

...fuck. well, you got me, kiddo. solved the crime, got the killer, saved the virgin. well done. but...YOU AIN'T GONNA GET ME! NOW WHO AM I, HUH? HOW DO YOU THINK ARE YOU GOING TO CATCH ME?

• edited August 2015

Thanks bro! It's great to talk to you again! Still haven't played the episode yet but I just had to see you guys, so I risked it. :)

Voted!

• uh, I can't really answer that since I don't know their kind of lewdness XD I somehow always miss their posts...it was naked-anime-catgirl-lewd. well, you didn't see everything since she was under a blanket, but still

Haha, that gif tho. Dang how lewd was it? Festivetech level lewd? Or John level lewd? :P

• Rhys and Fiona die in the present

Thanks bro! It's great to talk to you again! Still haven't played the episode yet but I just had to see you guys, so I risked it.

• Gents of the empire

Strangle my desire

• just learn

what do i even answer to this

• edited August 2015

Heh. Credit: Poogers555

• he already did, darling. or did you really think I would sleep alone tonight?

Zachary will find you!

• Which desire ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Gents of the empire Strangle my desire

• it's really good to see you too! Lucky we're notnposting spoilers right now :P

Thanks bro! It's great to talk to you again! Still haven't played the episode yet but I just had to see you guys, so I risked it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.